Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Here is a topic I found interesting & new for discussion. This is about the Tayg of Lakshmanji at the very end of UttarKand.  we missed this tragedy of Ramayan in our previous CC's, I think 😳 So I like to start a discussion here! At first, enjoy these videos again & cry watching the scene 😭

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZAYTorrctI&feature=player_detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GUJ4s_IT-Y&feature=player_detailpage

The tragedy of Lakshman is really painful! The loving brother had to give up his life only to save his brother & his people! 😭 What a great sacrifice!

Edited by Urmila11 - 13 years ago
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Friends! I'm here again with something 😳 This ones I made today.

DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
I made this avi for the 1st time!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@Sema,

The sacrifice of Lakshmanji always makes me cry too, hun, he was such a great soul!😭 I always wonder....how Urmi must have felt when he underwent Samadhi, but then in one book, I read that the four sisters had left Earth soon after Sitaji, because they all were amsas of her and could not bear to be alive when she was gone....if that is true, Bharatm Shatrughan, and Lakshman also underwent separation from their wives in the end.😭😭😭

Ramayan begins sooo happily, but then it has such a sad and tragic ending, I wonder why!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Sunil Lahri was truly the BEST Lakshmanji ever, he portrayed all of the great characters' feelings soooooo well, and I can honestly say that I picture Lakshman just like him.😳 I cannot help it, as I know he was only an actor and the real Lakshman had to be so much cuter and greater, but Sunil was truly perfectly chosen! To be honest, as much as I love all the other actors in Ramayan, Sunil was the only one who merged with his role in my mind. As much as I love and admire Deepika (who is my fav actor/actress in RSR), even she has not become Sita Maiyya for me...I still picture Ram and Sita as the murtis in temples more than any actor I have seen, as well as Hanuman. Arun, Deepika, and Dara Singh did wonderful spectacular work in their roles and they can never be compared, but I have such high ideals and expectations of the characters that even the actors who portrayed them thus far have fallen short to meet them, but Sunil.......😍 😳😆 Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Well said, Lalitha di! I agree to each & every word of you! Sunil  is my best actor in Ramayan, & I also think that he presented the real Lakshmanji to us. I become always overwhelmed with his acting, it's sooooooooooo natural! & about that "tayg of Lakshman" scene, it's 90% his acting which makes me cry whenever I watch it! Just remember, when Ramji said him the final words, "I leave you", he clamly said, "as you wish", & bowed to him for the last time. Remember that scene where Ram gazed at him, Ram's eyes are full of pain but it's also evident that he is helpless in front of his oath/ truth, but think about Lakshman, who never loved anything in his entire life except Ramji, when that loving younger brother looks at his Lord, we can easily understand the meaning of love simply noticing the expressions of his eyes! That was the last glance of Lakshman to his dearest elder brother, & just after this moment he will leave this palace forever, he knew it, but there is no trace of sorrow in his eyes! It was only endless love which flowed from that affectionate eyes! The scene of this glance is too short, but the silent & immense love it showed is infinite! 
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
& I like to say one thing, I heard that Arunji was chosen first for Bharat or Lakshman, he himself wanted to perform as Ram. Sanjay also was selected as Lakshman first but due to his busy schedule, he decided to play Bharat! & if so,  actually when RS selected Sunil as Lakshman? I think they had to wait long for Lakshman! & at last, Sunil made a magic!   
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hey frnds..

wish you all

A Veryyy Happppiiiieeeee
Shree Hanuman Jayanti !!
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

sorry for being late ...

here are some creations i made on this auspicious occassion ... 😉
free to use 😃

JAI SHREE RAM !

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
WOW, gorgeous sigs, Deeps! I love the 2nd one!
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

WOW, gorgeous sigs, Deeps! I love the 2nd one!

thnk u soooo much di ! !  😳😳
hope u like the upcoming batch too ... 😆