Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: lensahunte08

SRK all the way. Why, because he is the best romantic hero. He was the main reason I got into  with bollywood. Baazigar, KKHH, DDLJ, are the films that made me a fan.

He is also a good actor...versatile. He has an aaaaaaamazing screen presence. He is charming. He is sexy. He is handsome. He is cute lol. Love the dimples. He has a great sense of humor. I love his movies.

What a description😳 I love him as well ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
I guess it would be SRK

Aamir's movies are too preachy while Salman doesn't really become the characters in his movies. If you're counting Saif, I think he's a good actor but nothing really extraordinary about him
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thnks 4 liking the video..

and if u ever want to use the siggy u r free to use it

Originally posted by: ruky786

Aww great video thanks

@sallufanno1 again LOVE the bucket buddies siggi🤣 ITS DAMN CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Salman Khan is Khan of all seasons. I love the way he is, his personality, his acting. He just seems to be a general nice guy he is one actor I would love to meet.
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Salman Khan without any doubt

He is not juz nice but he is great his personality is what makes him more cool his, his nature, his acting, his personality, his work(being human) much more things abt Salman which makes him the rockstar. So far many fans met him and i never heard a bad thing abt him even though he is knwn as bad boy bcz media says so bt media says many things. Salman doesn't pretend he is fun person he says whtz in his heart datz wht make me fall for him more.

Kader Khan! literally. when i see his 80's movies (on some movie channels. thank god, they still show those 80s flicks!) from shridevi-jeetu era, i just feel like: Man! this guy was amazing! Edited by mogliF21 - 13 years ago
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mogliF21

Kader Khan! literally. when i see his 80's movies (on some movie channels, thank god, they still shows that 80's flicks!) from shridevi-jeetu era, i just feel like: Man! this guy was amazing!

kader khan was truly gifted... he also was an amazing dialogue writer....!   😃   he wrote for a lot of amit ji movies too...!  
Ipshitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^ didn't know he was a dialogue writer too ...thats great.
He was definitely very entertaining in all those movies.

Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

kader khan was truly gifted... he also was an amazing dialogue writer....! 😃 he wrote for a lot of amit ji movies too...!

didn't know that. thanks for the info!😊
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TO EVERYONE THAT SAID SALMAN 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 ❤️