Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Rasny

Then Pak should change its name from 'Islamic republic of Pakistan' in to some thing else🤢

ur puke smiley reminds of ur rudneess to pakistan...
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dv_freak

they HAVE 2 do everything for publictiy,.... so what's wrong of veena drinks?

So u agree naa!! that this is only for publicity, actually I dont mind what she have done in BB, its totally her professional matter.. She dont have any other thing except her beauty and silly act to keep in the show, so she use it!!!!! But after the show she drink in front of whole world!!!! Its totally wrong, i am not saying that woh jo karti hai galat karti hai... But drinking is not in our culture dear, she should not do that for her publicity!!!! 😭

I dont know which country do u belong to... But no woman of Pakistan drink like that in front of whole media!!!
How does it matter if Veena is drunk or not ??  😕  She will anyways continue with her acts even if drunk or not !  😳  Let her do what does best ...😆

naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

ur puke smiley reminds of ur rudneess to pakistan...

Rasny Don't take Veena attitude seriously, Its Islamic Republic of Pakistan and I pray to Almighty that it will remain Islamic Republic of Pakistan forever
^^ agreed.

Never connect any individuals acts with his nationality or religion.  :)
Edited by .Arjun - 13 years ago
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guys...I've been to Pakistan many time and having good relationship with Pakistani friends. I can't explain my relationship with Pakistani in a public forum and I love Pakistan & India very much...
Yes...right, we shouldn't compare Veena's act with her nationality.
And miss dv_freak, plz don't be blind on veena's acts. 
Drinking and smoking might be fashion for you. But as a muslim, I am totally against to it. So, I am against veena's acts. ðŸ˜ˆ
Rasny thumbnail
🥱

i know that we have the most bautiful culture and everything of pakistan  ya right

bashing some pakistani like dirnking for someone drop of wine never bashed any pakistani, just discussed regarding veena and her sip of alcohol😳

it has been comun EVERYWHERE drinking and smoking

tokya hogaya agar veena malik ne thora sa drink karliya wah...wah....r u not tired from defending veena 4 her cheap acts?🥱

ab uska mun to bandkarne c rahe

clebrtiry koi asmaan se utre hue parinde nahin hote

they HAVE 2 do everything for publictiy,.... so what's wrong of veena drinks? so, veena can do any thing 4 publicity??😡

i dont smoke and dring i still keep save my religion my culture even living outside pakistan save but very good, but 4 u smoking and drinking is fashion, isn't?😳

istrah kisi ko bash karna yeh baat theek nahin hai if u consider this discussion as bashing then whats the mean by discussion?😕 

u just guys if u will die god will ask abt urselfr that what u hv done in ur life not abt veena malik
if she will die god will ask veena malik what she has done! ... no, Allah'll ask where have u been? u didn't give an advice 2 those who have done sins in front of u?😭

kyoun banda apna sakoon barbaad kare kisi aise insaan keliye jo ana sennse of humor self respect apne *** mein rakhta hai ... *** matlab???🤢

Edited by Rasny - 13 years ago
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
India and pakistan ka kuch lena dena nahi..there are cheapos like veena,everywhere....they are a disgrace to their parents and society
Rasny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

India and pakistan ka kuch lena dena nahi..there are cheapos like veena,everywhere....they are a disgrace to their parents and society

Yes Di...I'm wonder still ppl r supporting her 4 her cheap acts🥱
Rasny thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetrahz

Rasny Don't take Veena attitude seriously, Its Islamic Republic of Pakistan and I pray to Almighty that it will remain Islamic Republic of Pakistan forever

I'm not serious about veena's attitude. but , i was pissed off with bold part.