watchserial thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Can someone please tell me what weingu means. Veeya fans use it to refer to Icha scenes. I asked them but they did not answer. Thanks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mkdeepaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
weingu means i think when they watch icha scenes they say to themselves we in gu
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WEINGU word is given by srk ji she is a big fan of veeya and and I like only tapasya. come on word weingu this means boring Ichcha scens in alone, boring damini and jogi toons scene {but not including divya scens}, boring Ichcha-veer love and ghattiya chemistry scenes.Must be all you have know the meanning of WEINGU word. RIGHTLY...?Edited by varun.tap - 13 years ago
watchserial thumbnail
This much all folks here know, that for veeya fans, people other than tapni and veer do not exist, however I wanted to learn how you came on the word weingu? I suspect it's derogatory and it she not be used in an appreciation thread or fan heaven. If you have the courage to disclose pls do so, otherwise silence will be taken as shame to explain, thanks.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
no way , it cant be so simple and neat word ........ it surely holds very bad meaning , which will get them banned for sure
varun.tap thumbnail
App log to gussa ho gaye par kya kare is boring Ichcha ke liye veeya and tapasya ke fans ke muh se boring he niklta hai thoda bhi agar uska role accha hota ya acting ki zara bhi tamiz hoti to shayad usse hum log bhi dekhte aur kam se kam boring{weingu} to na kahte.
watchserial thumbnail
Dear, I am just asking the origin of the word "weingu" . I get the fact that Icha is boring and does not know how to act, still honestly I feel she is doing better than tapu in terms of acting, crying, winning veers love, and soon giving him a kid , so let's not get what u veeya fans think about Icha. Agar bats sakte ho to tell abt the origin of weingu, otherwise we know why you cannot explain. No need to get defensive - chore pakdi gayi ki u are abusing icha in your fan heaven, which is against IF rules. I will let the moderators know abt your incapability to explain. ThNks.
varun.tap thumbnail
What you says ichcha doing better acting in comparision to tappu agar you would ask any person who always says tappu is not only a better actor she is great actor in comparision to all the Indian tele celebrities. aur rahi baat veer ka love jitne ka to uska role acche ke hai uski acting nahi. And lastly I not abbusing ichcha I said only truth.Edited by varun.tap - 13 years ago
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
u guys call it veecha we call it weingu
watchserial thumbnail
Don't beat around the bush just tell what is weingu, thanks for liking my post.