Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi I jst saw ur creations on IPK but wanted to say I love ur work. Went through ur updates and love the Shareena stuff too! 
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
enchanting <3
just tooo beautiful for words phew after 10 pgs and i have found you, i saw some members using your siggys of Raghav sia of dil se di dua and avis also they are sizzling truly,love your coloring style and everything!!!
update soon<3
hosanna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Unnati!! I have seen some of your creations in galleries and now I have found your shop. Everything that you have made is just beautiful!! The coloring that you use is just amazing. I hope to see more creations from you soon :)
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Unnati!

Been seeing ur work around the forums esp IPKKND forum n always wondered if u eva had a shop or not ðŸ˜†
Well seems like finally my search has come to an end as i have found ur gall. Love ur work alot...ur style is diff n unique...keep making more creations.

-- Preeti 'xoxo
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Unnati plss make more ansh siggies...luved ur work ðŸ˜Š

Hey Unnati. This is my first ever comment in your shop. I've seen your work before & used some too, thought to check out your shop. went through most of your updaaates. everything is gorgeous. & ur latest updaaate is perfection. i'm gona use all of em. (: added you in my BL so I could get update pm's. hope you don't mind. :$ Oh & may you have many many many more shops to come.

-Sania.
 xxx
Edited by Aussie_Girl - 11 years ago
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks so much all of you, for those sweet and encouraging comments ! ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤— I wanna reply to each of them personally , but trust me, Iam not in the Country at the moment, so I hardly find the time to log in.

I'll get back active soon though, as my trip is nearly ending . Iam planning to reopen the shop and get back with loads of creations and shall also take reqs. Thank you for those lovely comments once again & continue to love my stuff ! Lol
Edited by * Unnati * - 11 years ago
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Di eagerly waiting for your comeback cant wait to see your works all over again with a BANG!!
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OhmyyyGod !
ArHi stuff is soo amazingly beautiful <3 your coloring is supeer adorable :D love the red-ish effect you used & texture goes fab with your work <3

Updateee sooo <3 :)
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
finally u will be backkk:)