Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
lolzie, maine diye nahi toh milnge kais lol?
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
preeti u watch KMH kya .....what happened yest batao .i havn't watched kal ka episode 8 pm is too early...

u used hott-shot promo ke avi ka ...thats so hottttt promo😆
sanober. thumbnail
i will thoda wait please🤣
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
ok

whats pratigya ka haal......😆
u also watch KMH??
sanober. thumbnail
i did watch kmh yesterday not a regular watcher though... now since, this hotsensous promo is out, me thinking not to watch it lolllllll.....partigya.. ufff dont even ask..🤣
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Tanu
yes I do ... started again

Kal was nothing major
Both of them misbehaved in front of Dadi's frnd and Dadi sunaoed them for it. Kheechad ke saath khel rahe the dono with Raj😆. Later on Raj shows Arohi his Moms pic and Arohi tries finding more abt him from Arjun ka frnd and he says she's Arjun ki purani secci. This scene was Hillarious with Arohi, that fellow and Arjun in it ...😆
Phir Arjun says his work has increased so needs a new Secratory and Arohi decides not to let him have any ...... Jealous shayad😆

yahi hua and then this PROMO came which u see in my Avi and I find it Hillarious😆
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
sano i too not regualr more bcoz i late at home after 8:30 ...but waise not regular watching...
kyu pratigwa ka kya hua😆
actually i cated its repeats ho kya raha hai seems like babuji ke damad will be on seedha rastwa & babuji ka beta will be on wrong way😆

preeti ohk 🤣 so they misbehaved infront of friends behaved well infront of those people who dadaji bought to chk....how predictable it was.....waise though i liked thee enemy enemy....i hate u.... i hate u too🤣
she must be too jealous after knowing raj ki mom was his ex-secc.😆
that scene when she was showing pics one epi mein to raj than arjun comes the way she was commenting on hie ex gf's was funny .he was like agreeing too

i can't c banners r turned off....ur using ur finding funny...kyu
waise when this promo ke picture coming up😆Edited by loving_bird - 13 years ago
sanober. thumbnail

Originally posted by: loving_bird

sano i too not regualr more bcoz i late at home after 8:30 ...but waise not regular watching...
kyu pratigwa ka kya hua😆
actually i cated its repeats ho kya raha hai seems like babuji ke damad will be on seedha rastwa & babuji ka beta will be on wrong way😆

preeti ohk 🤣 so they misbehaved infront of friends behaved well infront of those people who dadaji bought to chk....how predictable it was.....waise though i liked thee enemy enemy....i hate u.... i hate u too🤣
she must be too jealous after knowing raj ki mom was his ex-secc.😆
that scene when she was showing pics one epi mein to raj than arjun comes the way she was commenting on hie ex gf's was funny .he was like agreeing too

i can't c banners r turned off....ur using ur finding funny...kyu
waise when this promo ke picture coming up😆

oyye, actually adarsh  apne adarsh bhool gaya hai  komaliya asar hogaya hai usse😆 and now kesar is pregnant with shakti's child and shakti was abt to kill her.. and the episode ended 😆😡
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Parul Chauhan replaces the lead in "Rishton Se Badi Pratha" on COLORS!!!
sanober. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AG4U-

Parul Chauhan replaces the lead in "Rishton Se Badi Pratha" on COLORS!!!

Acha? toh kya hua, we dont watch it anyway😆