Abhay/Vivian Killed Me Today!

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
today i just loved him, well i always do😳 but today much more, what a performance👏👏👏

the way he roamed around looking for Maithli was heart breaking! he was hurting and it was so visible in his eyes, his face was stiff with pain, and he looked so lost and so much traumatized, like he is seriously in agony!.. 

hats off Vivian for such convincing, realistic and heart touching performance, i applaud you   👏👏👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Adrastea- thumbnail
indeed....both him and sukirti did an awesome job...as always...but extra today!.....the way he looked at the book and then looked up to Piya....and the way Piya face slowly broke down by each painfull expression he gave....hats off....i loved even her Dialouge delivery during her thaughts....extra today. Edited by -Adrastea- - 13 years ago
Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
His expression and acting was killing today.
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i so agree, vivu is improving day by day, i love the way he portaraited his feelings for his undead love for metz, it was so heart touching....love ya vivu..the way u portarait ur abhay's character is mindblowing, hatss off man..
❤️MONA
shaggyscooby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you on that Vivian is a superb actor he expresses his pain so well that even I feel it👏
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Adrastea-

indeed....both him and sukirti did an awesome job...as always...but extra today!.....the way he looked at the book and then looked up to Piya....and the way Piya face slowly broke down by each painfull expression he gave....hats off....i loved even her Dialouge delivery during her thaughts....extra today.

well although i love Piya/suku but sorry i couldnt feel her today! i felt her being just nosy and annoying😆 the way he asked him whats wrong! and all

it was all about Abhay/Vivian for me today! 

the man just killed me with his performance today 
Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrs.Jaysean

His expression and acting was killing today.

he sure was..

thank God it wasn't one of those stupid scenes where the hero tries to be so over board like seriously emotional breaking down, or crying! 

but the way he portrayed it, it was so easy to sense his pain!
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: .:.MONA.:.

i so agree, vivu is improving day by day, i love the way he portaraited his feelings for his undead love for metz, it was so heart touching....love ya vivu..the way u portarait ur abhay's character is mindblowing, hatss off man..

❤️MONA

btw i loved him for day one😳,  i felt even in his initial days the way he behaved an talked was totally justified! and yeah he is improving, and that what should a good actor do try to improve all the time and strive for the best😊  and today he was at his best
Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree. Viv stole the show today. He was just too good today. Almost as if he was feeling the pain. He was living Abhay today. His eyes are so beautiful and very expressive. The transition of expression from one emotion to another was just superb! Gosh i love this man! ☺️ :P

And Congratz on becoming a IF Dazzler! 🥳
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaggyscooby

Totally agree with you on that Vivian is a superb actor he expresses his pain so well that even I feel it👏

he is superb, i feel he is very versatile actor, he can portray different emotion like pain, love and caring, helplessness, being the young angry man..etc he is just too good!😳