Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armaanlover_7 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Trish- yeah....lets hope or  expect  a  KSG segment on his b'day.
DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: armaanlover_7

@Trish- yeah....lets hope or  expect  a  KSG segment on his b'day.

Vo toh dena hi padega..Lamba vala..and i dunno why I even want Nicole with him..God knows what is happening to me 
armaanlover_7 thumbnail
@Trish...he he lol....miracles do happen.I also couldnt  imagine me liking kanic .But now I started to like kanic after the panchgani segment.I dont mind nicole with him or not,I want  a segment with KSG in it.
Edited by armaanlover_7 - 13 years ago
DivineDreams. thumbnail

@Trish...he he lol....miracles do happen.I also couldnt  imagine me liking kanic .But now I started to like kanic after the panchgani segment.I dont mind nicole with him or not,I want  a segment with KSG in it.

I swear..Even I thought I wouldn't like her but then slowly slowly i realised ki usme Nicole ki kya galti..She's a nice girl who taught KSG how to dance ðŸ˜† Ha vo toh hai KSG segment is on HIGH demand 
armaanlover_7 thumbnail
@Trish- She's a nice girl who taught KSG how to dance 😆 and love .
yeah.....we shud make more demand in sbs wall fir ksg interview.
DivineDreams. thumbnail

@Trish- She's a nice girl who taught KSG how to dance 😆 and love .
yeah.....we shud make more demand in sbs wall fir ksg interview.

I agree to that and she's like soo shy..She's like a blushy blushy kinda girl ðŸ˜³
Yes we should I mean he's turning 29 man ! Just one more year and he'll turn 30 ðŸ˜ƒ
armaanlover_7 thumbnail
@Trish- Yeah...she is very shy.I didnt think that she is . i dont want him to be 30.I like him to be in twenties only.😳
DivineDreams. thumbnail

@Trish- Yeah...she is very shy.I didnt think that she is . i dont want him to be 30.I like him to be in twenties only.😳

I swear..I thought she is a bindas kinda girl but in SBS she kinda surprised me 
I want him to be 30 so I can say "See he looks like he is in his 20's when he 30" ðŸ˜³
armaanlover_7 thumbnail
@Trish-yeah ,me 2 was surprised in that panchgani segment.When she says he sings well and he stares at her without saying anything....then the way she shys and looks down...i think i started to like her in that simple gesture.

lol...i didnt think of that.Thats sweet.Then i dont mind if he turns 30.

DivineDreams. thumbnail

@Trish-yeah ,me 2 was surprised in that panchgani segment.When she says he sings well and he stares at her without saying anything....then the way she shys and looks down...i think i started to like her in that simple gesture.

lol...i didnt think of that.Thats sweet.Then i dont mind if he turns 30.

Yeaaahh and even when then KSG says you're on whos side ?? She's like your side and then KSG goes then shut up..That little bit was sooo cute!!
Rigghhttt..He'll be soooo hot na.My KSG ðŸ˜³