Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG Hima u got late for ur own marriageπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†lagta hai CV's  bhi tumhare plans par hi chal rahe hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† CV's ko kuch aur ideas bhi provide karo naπŸ˜‰
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: firefly99

OMG Hima u got late for ur own marriageπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†lagta hai CV's  bhi tumhare plans par hi chal rahe hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† CV's ko kuch aur ideas bhi provide karo naπŸ˜‰

i did yaar .... hamesha late ... sabhi main ...πŸ˜†aur apni shadi main bhi late pahunchi πŸ˜† 

i gave them certain ideas ... hope thy will follow it ...πŸ˜†
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarthirajendran

di wat was ur mom's reaction today... i experienced such in one of ma relatives marriage...reception the girl dint arrive till  midnite...

arti me at my sis home ... got here yesterday ... will b over here with her for some days ... will tell my mom abt it later on tonight ... but my sister was laughing after .... remembering my incident ... & whn i told her abt geet ... & how she got late .... & how i too got late ...

OMG ... she did not arrive till midnight 😲... now tht is wht is called late ... if i compare myself then i am still in a gud position ....πŸ˜†
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: ambbiha

i am sure that wen ever u saw ur marriage foto u would hav remained abt ur late entry πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
watz ur bride groom reaction at that time???
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

not only whn i see photos / videos ... whn i get late to any where i remember tht i got late to my marriage ... told this to my collegues at work too ... as i sometimes get late to work ... told them me coming late to work is nothing .... i got late to my own wedding ... πŸ˜†

oh my i am not sure if i asked him .... it's been so long ... now i don't even remember wht his reaction was ...πŸ˜†
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Bechari Hima ,
"finally i got married but ... minus some rasams & mantras ."

Mujhe bahut dukh hua .Tumhari shaadi pe kuch rasam kam hua . Sayed tumne CVs ko ye idea dia hoga .

thnks mona ... even i was like dissappointed after coming to know tht the pandit missed some rasams ...

haar yaar now i too feel some connection is def there ...
Beautiful-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thinking abt it i too feel it's funny now πŸ˜†... but did scare the hell out of my family though tht time ...

shruti ... i realised tht me & geet are not alone ...found many in GF like us ...

Ya.. Saw so many stories around here.. now am scared for mine.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
ranjnanarang thumbnail

Originally posted by: Opti

I was late by half an hour for my wedding because the beauty parlour lady took forever to get me dressed much to my irritation because if there is one thing I hate it is sitting for hours in a parlour. My hubby and his family arrived an hour before the scheduled time. So they were pretty upset that I was late because it meant they were waiting in the hot sun in the peak of summer for nearly one and a half hours. Throughout the ceremony my husband kept grumbling in low voice why I made him wait so long. When I whispered back it was because of the makeup, he kept finding fault with it, saying it was too loud. Imagine him asking me to rub off the lipstick right in the middle of the ceremony! I had a tough time ignoring his grumblings and concentrating on the ceremony.

Wow opti these guys na imagine wedding ke din finding problems with your dulhans looks LOL but I guess these last minute glitches are a part of every shaadi in India we have to make so many preprations afteral isnt it. 

Mine didnt say a word when I reached he was busy thanking his stars that I finally came when every one thought that I have ditched him and took off somewhere. 
dewdropred thumbnail

thinking abt it i too feel it's funny now πŸ˜†... but did scare the hell out of my family though tht time ...

shruti ... i realised tht me & geet are not alone ...found many in GF like us ...
[/QUOTE]

Ya.. Saw so many stories around here.. now am scared for mine.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
[/QUOTE] 

shruti .... just remember all the stories & get ready in time ...πŸ˜†
jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ha..ha..I feel like making this post a bookmark! All these while I used to think I'm the only one to reach my own marriage late by half an hour! Till date my hubby takes a sadistic pleasure in pointing out that he had to be on the ghodi because of me! And I tell him, that we got an extra half an hour of baraat-dancing in our video because of this! πŸ˜‰

More than the groom, my brother got upset with me as he had to manage the baraatis! I was stuck because the parlour ladies were awfully slow and did not know how to put the white chandan designs on the bengali bride!😳

My hubby as excited as Maan was on the dot!πŸ˜†
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasw

Ha..ha..I feel like making this post a bookmark! All these while I used to think I'm the only one to reach my own marriage late by half an hour! Till date my hubby takes a sadistic pleasure in pointing out that he had to be on the ghodi because of me! And I tell him, that we got an extra half an hour of baraat-dancing in our video because of this! πŸ˜‰

More than the groom, my brother got upset with me as he had to manage the baraatis! I was stuck because the parlour ladies were awfully slow and did not know how to put the white chandan designs on the bengali bride!😳

My hubby as excited as Maan was on the dot!πŸ˜†

oh dear ... me too thought tht i am the only dulhan who got late to my marriage ... but after making this post realised ... how many more are there just like me ...πŸ˜†

nice ans to ur hubby ... & 1 more idea ... show him this post he will understand ... tht u r not the only 1 ... & thy are plenty out there in this world just like u ...πŸ˜†

oh ur poor brother ... so sweet of him to bear their nakras ... πŸ˜†

oh u too got late just like geet ... & ur maan on ghoda just like maan ...πŸ˜†

thnks 4 sharing ur experience ... 😊was really nice reading it ...