Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deep388 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the update, oh gosh Rudra and Gauri and Mona and Anukalp are on the show, love those guys, especially since they have their own issues on their own shows hahaha...👏👍🏼
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Thank You for an AMAZING and very DETAILED update!

Looking forward to the episode! I love it how Rudra and Gauri.. Anukalp and Mona are gonne be in this episode too!

Thank You once again! 😊

thanks tanyaz for the update. kitne safeed bal hai ab??😆 isnt it easy to do Ph.D on Cvs phsycology that to do this update???
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tiya229

thanks tanyaz for the update. kitne safeed bal hai ab??😆 isnt it easy to do Ph.D on Cvs phsycology that to do this update???

Today it was very tough becase it was an absolutely silly show ..Made no head or tail..I was constantly scratching  my head or laughing because it was so unbelievably silly ...'Every one ,,I mean everyone was in Dhani Village ..
Manav working in Dhani Village has got it so many guests ....they must never let him go.....

For the first time ever , i felt that sushant was extremely bored doing his work as Manav ..
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot for the update.

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Today it was very tough becase it was an absolutely silly show ..Made no head or tail..I was constantly scratching  my head or laughing because it was so unbelievably silly ...'Every one ,,I mean everyone was in Dhani Village ..
Manav working in Dhani Village has got it so many guests ....they must never let him go.....

For the first time ever , i felt that sushant was extremely bored doing his work as Manav ..

i agree, sushant did look a little bored and tired. so did ankita. everything looked rushed and the fact that they didnt have too many scenes with each other shows that between JDJ and PR, evry1 is a little confused!!
the CVs need to buck up! i want the old PR back
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
manav should start giving tips on love and charge them...he'll get more than he gets in the waiters job...LOL
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Varsha is such a hypocrite!

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Di.. I dont think I have to watch this episode now.. May be Ill try to watch only ArMan's Dance (Archana's Daydream). Ah Manav New Love Guru 😆
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi Tanya want to thank you a lot. for the uptade..

Know its was very tough for you...it was a long uptade and you took time for us....thanks

For that a big kiss and and a big 🤗..
Bye