Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: DJ..

aree malum nahi........... Shilpa ko Riddhima chahiye thi as a bahu bahoot, passand aayi, ussi din Shilpa ne mujhe beta banaliya 🤣

Whattttttttttttt😲

Shadiyon wali maa - Riddhima as a bahu

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Ye sunne se pehle mere kaan kyun nahi kharab ho gaye🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: reshusaluja

now everybody knows how angelic u r😛😳

and here she come again just when I say her name she pop up....HMPH
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Angel

before it was that Reshuuu that is always running behind me now I have started noticing that u also have started trying to get inside my head😡

that brings a question to my mind ..........what is she going to see in your head ........... is your brain there by any chance 🤣
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nikamma needs to be informed that he has passed with flying colors for the doctorate certificate in Nikammagiri
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sajni786

Dont ask about yesterday....they are bygones.....Dont ask about tomorrow....they are yet to come......hold on to today....thats wat u have in ur hands......

Isliye....yeh mat pooncho....kyu...kaha....kab.....just I LOVE U....and that makes my day.....

I was about to hit the bed.....saw the thread coming to the end.....n thot.....will walk with u all towards to new roads.....n then go into a land where real life moments take a halt for a moment n dreams take the forefront

i m not gonna ask anything😳 I love u🤗🤗 just take care and come back soon😳
i miss u a lotttttt😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Dont ask about yesterday....they are bygones.....Dont ask about tomorrow....they are yet to come......hold on to today....thats wat u have in ur hands......

Isliye....yeh mat pooncho....kyu...kaha....kab.....just I LOVE U....and that makes my day.....

I was about to hit the bed.....saw the thread coming to the end.....n thot.....will walk with u all towards to new roads.....n then go into a land where real life moments take a halt for a moment n dreams take the forefront

Jaanu meri jaan!🤗
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Nikamma needs to be informed that he has passed with flying colors for the doctorate certificate in Nikammagiri

Exactly😡😡😡

b/w I LOVE YOU too😳

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

yesh he has passed😡😡 there is a limit of nikammagiri😡
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

We all love you 🤗
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidma_love

Whattttttttttttt😲

Shadiyon wali maa - Riddhima as a bahu

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Ye sunne se pehle mere kaan kyun nahi kharab ho gaye🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

don't insult Riddhima now.....saasu ma naraaz ho jayegi........don't u know she love so much her bahuraniiiiiiiiiiiiiii..........🤣