Akshay to get engaged,while Ajay may return

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
okey....
so heres some news...its from another website but i cannot post it here as its against the rules
but it says that Akshay will in bid to cover up for what wrong his mother did will propose marriage to pooja-and dispite his mothers displeasure-the engagement will happen
POOR AKSHU!😭
on the other hand the good news is that Yashdeep may return to the show
so his character will make a comeback

cheers
shruti

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
NOOOO WAY ! ! ! 😲  😭  I cant see AKSHAY getting engaged to Puja. . . . .AKSHAY plz plz plz plz dont do this. . . ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ Hope some twist come before the engagement . . .
Anywayz Ajay coming back is good. . .

But i am confused on to trust which which articles ? ? 😕 First it was reported that AKSHAY'S marriage will get postponed and Puja will go to Delhi.
Then TB had reported that Madhuji will catch Ranbir-Manjari in a compromising situation whereas nothing happened like that. . ,they were just holding hands. . . and it also stated that Manjari's family will have to leave the house.
But after reading the article that SHRUTI has mentioned, I dont think that will happen too. . . . .
Edited by frenz4u - 13 years ago
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It would be good to see Yashdeep back
Whitestallion thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ajay's coming back?Really?Oh thats excellent,Thanks for this awesome bit of news.....About Akshay's engagement...man i still dont know wat to think...They're bringing new twists to this story......But Ajay's coming back and thats going to bring the lost charm back...THANKS!!

forbiddenlove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
God. Keep Ajay out and just move the bloody story forward without him! Akshay Manjari have so much potential. Would be a waste if they didn't end up together. But I guess they prefer stiff non actors to get the girl rather than ACTUAL hero's like Akshu
CoolFairySaba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wowwww Shruti exactly what I've always wanted........thank u sooooooo much for the good news, I hope it's true........I feel bad for Akshay, poor guy could never speak what was in his heart, his life plans were made by manjari who doesn't even think once before deciding someone else's decisions,she's very irritating sometimes ,but I think he and pooja really suit each other......both are very nice people.......I hope akshay finds love in pooja...........and he might, coz pooja is a darling........

and and and MY AJAY IS COMING BACKKKKK.........yuppppiiiiiiii.....I hope that's really true............:)
OH no akshay-pooja plzz i want Akshay with only Manjiri because he deserves her the most. He sacrificed his love for his mothers sake😭 Anyways thank god Ajay is coming back. Hopefully the show will move forward now
CoolFairySaba thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidya85

OH no akshay-pooja plzz i want Akshay with only Manjiri because he deserves her the most. He sacrificed his love for his mothers sake😭 Anyways thank god Ajay is coming back. Hopefully the show will move forward now

Vidyaaaa........weren't u supporting ajay-manjari more than the other couples?????????? why akshay-manjari now????

Originally posted by: saba_saiel

Vidyaaaa........weren't u supporting ajay-manjari more than the other couples?????????? why akshay-manjari now????

I was supporting Ajay to make comeback on the show😆 I like Ajay-Manjiri but Akshay deserves Manjiri the most😳
CoolFairySaba thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidya85

I was supporting Ajay to make comeback on the show😆 I like Ajay-Manjiri but Akshay deserves Manjiri the most😳

I hate to say it ,but yeah akshay is more deserving.........but I love ajay-manjari........and u also said u loved them more than the other couples in my post...........kya yaar,party change??