Originally posted by: mystic-writer92

oops
Edited by mystic-writer92 - 12 years ago

mystic-writer92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

**Viewbie's Note**
Post Edited. This place is not meant for fighting.

Moderators, don't edit my posts.
First edit that ajnabee's posts which are all accusations and filled with arrogance.
Man, you members and moderators are more bias than when Miley Cyrus claimed her song "Nobody's Perfect" is the best song she ever heard.

lalalalallala
Edited by mystic-writer92 - 12 years ago

souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Moderators, don't edit my posts.
First edit that ajnabee's posts which are all accusations and filled with arrogance.
Man, you members and moderators are more bias than when Miley Cyrus claimed her song "Nobody's Perfect" is the best song she ever heard.

I'd have asked her not to call you Shahdin if you had the civility to point out through the report button that you're not Shahdin or if you had simply asked her not to address you by that name, instead of going ballistic on the forum.

Originally posted by: souro

I'd have asked her not to call you Shahdin if you had the civility to point out through the report button that you're not Shahdin or if you had simply asked her not to address you by that name, instead of going ballistic on the forum.

Excuse me? I did. I told her not to accuse me of things she has no proof for.
But of course, you were going to be bias as you are, just like all the other members, AFRAID OF WOHAJNABEE!
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I thought Jessie J sang Nobody's perfect?πŸ€”

Mumbai's first monsoon rains today! On the other hand the weather forecasters think there's gonna be a heatwave here tomorrow.

In other news..they've opened a new food place in South Bank called 'Dishoom Chowpatty Beach'πŸ˜†It's supposed to replicate Chowpatty Beach from the 60's. Not sure if the food is anywhere near as good but the prices are definitely very different! :| I refuse to pay 5 quid for Nariyal Pani!
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Are you in Mumbai now Dia or following the monsoon just like that?

Haha, nothing can beat Chowpatty beach. I wish Mad Town had more Bambaiyya stuff like that.

You gonna be following the Windies series?
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Are you in Mumbai now Dia or following the monsoon just like that?

Haha, nothing can beat Chowpatty beach. I wish Mad Town had more Bambaiyya stuff like that.

You gonna be following the Windies series?

Going to Mumbai at this time of the year? Made that mistake last year, never again! It just happened to take up all the space on my newsfeed. Who knew a few drops of rain could cause so much excitement?πŸ˜†

Ahh don't get me started on Mumbai food. I could probably do with a Vada Pav right now.

Yeah I will, should be interesting to see how the young players do with a lack of experienced players to support them.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oh, dude. I should really change my ID to "Forum Bully" to help cease all these constant demands. Or maybe "Big Bad Monster" will be more apt. Hmmm.