Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Vikas Seth turns baddie in Sanskaar Laxmi

Vikas Sethi turns baddie in Sanskaar Laxmi
Vikas Sethi will soon be making an entry in Zee TV's Sanskaar Laxmi. 'Vikas will play a negative role in the show and his character will be called Tejveer Singh', says a source. He has been brought to ruffle Laxmi and make her life miserable. In the show, one will see Vikas playing the role of Vijay and Shobhna's son in law and Meenaxi's husband. Vikas says, 'Tejveer Singh is a character who is mean, self centred and always running after money. In fact, he has married Meenakshi only because he wanted to enjoy all the luxuries of life free of cost. He does not even have a house of his own and lives with his in-laws at their expense. I'm going to add that much needed spice in the show'.
.Tanya. thumbnail

Shakkti Arora, the new lead of Sanskaar Lakshmi...

Shakkti Arora, the new lead of Sanskaar Lakshmi...

Shakkti Arora, popularly known as Tapush of Tere Liye will be the new lead of Zee TV's Sanskaar Lakshmi..

TellyBuzz has been exclusively reporting about Zee TV's Sanskaar Lakshmi getting a completely new track in the coming episodes. We had written about Sooraj (Rohit Purohit) going missing from the show, probably never to return. 

At this juncture will arrive Angad who is the son of Vijay. He is a very lively person who is a complete family man. He will keep the entire family united, and might also go on to be the new man in Lakshmi's (Veebha Anand) life as the story unfolds. 

A little birdie tells us, "After a lot of hunt, Shakti Kapoor has been roped in to play Angad. He will be the new lead of the show from now. Angad has finished his MBA from New Zealand and gets back to his family after years. He is very grounded, simple, jovial and caring. He will understand that Lakshmi is going through problems and will try to pep her up and make her face the real world yet again". When contacted, Shakti Kapoor who was last seen playing the diametrically opposite Tapush in Star Plus' Tere Liye confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I have started shooting for Sanskaar Lakshmi. I play Angad who is full of life, and he will bring back happiness in the family members. After playing a sober role like Tapush for a year, I am finding it tough to play Angad who is totally opposite. But I am sure I would soon get into the skin of Angad". 

Angad's entry will be aired in tomorrow's episode.. 

Let's see how the story proceeds with the new lead now..

Reporter and Author :Srividya Rajesh
JOIN SHAKTI ARORA (ANGAD OFFICIAL PAGE ON FACEBOOK
OWNER IS SHAKTI ARORA AND MUSKAAN KHAN

http://www.facebook.com/shakktiiaroraa
.Tanya. thumbnail

Anuj Sachdeva and Urvashi's affair ends..

Anuj Sachdeva and Urvashi's affair ends..

The grapevine is abuzz with the news of Anuj Sachdeva and Urvashi Dholakia's break up..

It's been long since the news of Anuj Sachdevadating the elderly actress Urvashi Dholakia has hit the tabloids. The duo has been spotted regularly at parties, and have spent quality time together.

However, the latest buzz is that the two have broken off, and are no longer enjoying their companionship.

A little birdie tells us, "Anuj and Urvashi have not openly talked about their relationship till now, but the fact is that they were together. But now it looks like they have issues with compatibility and are no longer together".

Urvashi did not want to comment on this at all.

Anuj Sachdeva on the other hand told us,  "There was nothing between us. We have a same group of friends and roam around together. I have never said anything about our relationship. People just write what they want to write".

Anuj who is currently in Srilanka shooting for an ad film is looking for his next role. He was recently offered Zee TV's Sanskaar Laxmi. "Yes I was offered the show but I could not take it up due to prior commitments in Srilanka".

Looks like the cozy phase of Anuj and Urvashi has hit a rocky patch...

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh

Laxmi goes thro' a makeover in Sanskaar Laxmi..

Laxmi goes thro' a makeover in Sanskaar Laxmi..

The protagonist of Zee TV's Sanskaar Laxmi, will go thro an image make over..

Zee TV's Sanskaar Laxmi, produced by Spin A Tale Entertainment will finally see the make over of the village bred Laxmi (Veebha Anand).

As we know, Laxmi is trying to come to terms with her life after her husband Sooraj (Rohit Purohit) left her. Angad (Shakti Arora) has entered her life as a saviour and is trying to change her perspective towards life. Above all, plans are on to get her re-married.

As a part of this, Laxmi has to go thro' a make over in terms of her walk, talk and even dressing style.

A little birdie tells us, "Laxmi will go thro' a complete image make over. From a village girl, she will be groomed into a today's girl who has a style of her own, in addition to having all the sanskaar. Veebha will now be seen in elegant salwars and will have a different approach to life. Laxmi will surely feel protected in the company of Angad and will start falling for him as the track unfolds".

When contacted, Veebha Anand confirmed the news and said, "Yes, we are shooting the make over scenes. We are experimenting with various looks and I am looking forward to the make over".

Shakti Arora told us, "Angad feels it is his responsibility to groom Laxmi and transform her. We are right now shooting the same sequence".

Laxmi's new look will be revealed some time this week...

Vivan Bhathena opts out of Sanskaar Laxmi..

Vivan Bhathena opts out of Sanskaar Laxmi..

Vivan Bhathena who plays Parag in Zee TV's Sanskaar Laxmi is the next to leave the show..

Zee TV's Sanskaar Laxmi, produced by Spin A Tale Entertainment started off with a talented bunch of three lead actors in Aamir DalviVivan Bhathena and Rohit Purohit. However, certain creative changes forced the exit of the character Sooraj, played by Rohit. We have already reported that Aamir Dalvi has put down his papers citing creative decision and is soon to leave the show.

The latest is that Vivan Bhathena who played Parag on the show has also decided to quit the show.

Our source states, "The show started off on a very good note, wherein all the characters showed lot of promise. However, as the story proceeded, the expectations were not met and this has forced the lead actors to opt out. Vivan has recently expressed his decision and has left the show. The character of Parag has not been in focus for many weeks now;he was last seen going to USA to support his ailing wife Jennifer (Suzanne Bernert)".

When contacted, Vivan told TellyBuzz, "I had an overwhelming experience being part of this show. However, things did not turn out well as the story progressed. I have now decided to move on, and am on the lookout for a new project".

For the uninitiated, a new lead in Shakti Arora has recently been introduced, and the track is presently focusing on him and Laxmi (Veebha Anand).

Here's wishing Vivan all the very best for his future...

Laxmi to choose between Mahendar and Angad in Sanskaar Laxmi..

Laxmi to choose between Mahendar and Angad in Sanskaar Laxmi..

Laxmi is again put to dilemma as she has to choose between her love and family's choice in the Zee show..

Zee TV's Sanskaar Laxmi saw a sudden twist in yesterday's episode wherein Mahendar (Aamir Dalvi) in an emotional moment accepts to marry Laxmi (Veebha Anand) to give her a good future! Even though Laxmi has agreed to wed Mahen, she is still puzzled over her attraction towards Angad (Shakti Arora).

The coming episodes will see some major drama involving Mahen, Laxmi and Angad. We hear that Mahen will soon realize that Laxmi is silently in love with Angad, and feels that he has to rectify the situation and get them both married. While the entire family is busy preparing for Mahen-Laxmi wedding, viewers will be left clueless as to who Laxmi will choose as her suitor.

Our source informs us, "A special promo is being shot today wherein Laxmi with a garland in hand will have to choose between Angad and Mahen. The wedding episode is slated to go on air on 3rd August".

If sources are to be believed, Mahen will take a drastic step on the day of the wedding which will in all probability force Angad to take a big decision.

Will Laxmi abide to her family's decision and wed Mahen? Or will she choose Angad, the man she loves?

Let's wait to know whether Laxmi gets lucky the second time around in love?

Veebha Anand faces health problems...

Veebha Anand faces health problems...

Bad health takes a toll on Veebha (Vibha) Anand of fame Sanskaar Laxmi...

Seems like the hectic schedule and the tear shedding scenes of the show have taken a toll on Veebha (Vibha)Anand's health as we hear that the actress was rushed to the hospital in the morning today at 6.

A little birdie informs, "Veebha was actually feeling feverish from yesterday. But in spite of the uneasiness, she shot for the track where she had to sob intensely which made her feel heavy on her head by the day end of the day. At night, her health got worsened where along with fever she had severe head pain."

We hear that Veebha was taken to a nearby hospital by her father early this morning where she was treated. 

The shoot which was supposed to happen in the morning was shifted to afternoon and right now Veebha is shooting", says our source. 

We contacted Veebha Anand and she managed to say, "Yes, I am not keeping well since yesterday and last night was terrible for me. I had to take an immediate treatment and today I am shooting as I took the medication."

TellyBuzz wishes Veebha a speedy recovery…

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar

Sanskaar Laxmi to go off air in September...

Sanskaar Laxmi to go off air in September...

Failing to garner TRPs, the Zee TV show to bid adieu in September...

Zee TV's Sanskaar Laxmi produced by Spin A Tale Creations underwent a lot of changes after its launch. There were lot of script changes incorporated that brought about the ouster of leads Rohit Purohit and Vivan Bhathena from the show. Aamir Dalvi too was on the verge of quitting before he was asked to continue for few more months. Following this, a new lead in the form of Angad (Shakti Arora) was introduced and the story also saw the makeover of Laxmi (Veebha (Vibha) Anand).

But it seems that nothing has helped the show to garner good ratings and the latest update that has reached us is that the show will apparently go off air in September.

A source says, "The channel has given the date of September 8th to the production for wrap up the show."

TellyBuzz contacted Veebha Anand and she confirmed the news. However she could not divulge more detail as she is presently in the hospital following ill health.

Here's hoping that the show gets to see the union of Angad and Laxmi before it winds up...

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair

Rohit Purohit and Veebha confess love for each other...

Rohit Purohit and Veebha confess love for each other...

Rohit PurohitVeebha (Vibha) Anand declare their love publicly...

There have already been rumours in the air about the growing closeness of Rohit Purohitand his on screen pair Veebha (Vibha) Anandof Zee TV's Sanskaar Laxmi

The new status of Rohit in one of the popular social networking site seems to have cleared the air as the status says 'in relationship'.

To get a confirmation from the actor, TellyBuzz contacted Rohit Purohit and here the answer comes, directly from the horse's mouth, "It's true that talks were in the town about our relationship but I was keeping it low profile because I was through a testing time. All happened when we both were together in the show working for hours. We liked each others' behavior. But I wanted to see whether the feeling existed even when we were far apart."

Rohit made an exit from the show earlier and that was indeed a testing time for him.

"After going through a separation of two months, i now firmly believe that I am truly in love with Veebha", adds Rohit.

"Today though we have declared our relationship in public, there is still time to tie the knot,"signs off Rohit.

We contacted Veebha (Vibha) Anand and she too opened her heart about her rekationship with Rohit.

Tellybuzz wishes good luck to the couple for their togetherness…

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar