~Article Archives~No Comments

Posted: 13 years ago

Aamir Dalvi turns autistic for Zee TV's Sanskaar Lakshmi..

Aamir Dalvi turns autistic for Zee TV's Sanskaar Lakshmi..

Aamir Dalvi, the actor who is known for his versatile roles on television is up for his next challenge in Zee TV's Sanskaar Lakshmi..

Aamir Dalvi is always known as a versatile actor who does not repeat himself in the roles that he takes!! Whether it be his challenging and unique roles in Jabb Love HuaJeevan Saathi, Saathi Re, Main Aisi Kyun Hoon?, or his very recent stint in Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki and Jyoti, Aamir has always given his best..  

The talented actor is now all to set to give life to yet another challenging role in Zee TV's upcoming show, Sanskaar Lakshmi where he dons a new avatar of an autistic patient who is very intelligent and is loved by his family. 

Speaking about his role Aamir tells Tellybuzz "In my last show Jyoti I was seen as a very flamboyant and  fun loving guy Kabir, who is outspoken and does not care about his family. And now I am transported to a completely different role of an autistic person."

Talking about the challenge he faced, Aamir says "When we do a positive or negative character, somewhere in the journey you can always relate yourself to that character. But being in an autistic character is something that I felt really difficult doing. I am doing such a character for the first time and it is really a difficult one; I am finding it really tough to relate myself. I have always tried to experiment with roles and I am happy that I got to do such a role".

Aamir Dalvi plays the 27 year old Mahendra who is the eldest son of Harsukh (Rajesh Shringarpure). Though autistic from birth, he is a very intelligent man and has a way with words that enables him to say the right things at the right time. However, this doesn't mean that he wants to be treated any differently from anyone else. Honest, simple and lovable, Mahendra just doesn't know how to be diplomatic and how to lie. He is a good judge of people and speaks his mind, at times voicing his opinions and giving out the truth. However, after having been rejected by many girls for marriage, he is hounded by a complex and is afraid of mixing with people since he wants to avoid being hurt.

Sanskaar Laxmi which is produced by Rajesh Joshi and Rajesh Pavitran will hit the screens from 17 January, Monday to Thursday, at 10:30pm on Zee TV.

Reporter and Author: Saranya Valsarajan

https://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/8579-aamir-dalvi-turns-autistic-for-zee-tv-sanskaar-lakshmi.htm

Vivan Bhathena back to Zee TV with Sanskaar Lakshmi..

Vivan Bhathena back to Zee TV with Sanskaar Lakshmi..

After Maayka, Viva Bhathena gets back to Zee TV with Raju Bhai's new show, Sanskaar Lakshmi..

TellyBuzz has exclusively reported about the upcoming Zee TV show with which the renowned writer Rajesh Joshi (Raju Bhai) will turn Producer. The show titled Sanskaar Lakshmi has Aamir DalviRohit Purohit and Vibha Anand playing the leads. 

As we said earlier, the show has three male leads and joining the team now, is Vivan Bhathena who gets back to Zee TV after playing the lead in Maayka. 

Our source tells us, "Vivan has bagged the role of one of the leads in the show. He will be playing a modern Gujarati boy who does not wish to stay with his traditional parents, and has his own dream of pursuing a career abroad". 

The show will also see veteran actor Anang Desai, Daveyani Thacker, Dharmesh Vyas, Dimple Ghosh, Falguni Pathak

The show will be produced by Rajesh Joshi's Spin A Tale Entertainment and his partner Rajesh Pavitran. 

Rajesh Joshi has penned various hit shows on television like Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi,Kkusum, Kumkum, Teen Bahuraniyan and is now presently writing for Zee TV's #1 show, Pavita Rishta. 

Vivan Bhathena confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I am playing one of the leads in Raju Bhai's show".

Producer Rajesh Joshi confirmed that Aamir DalviRohit PurohitVivan Bhathena and Vibha Anand will play the leads in his show. Sandiip Sikcand is the Creative Director of the show.

Guess this will be a happy homecoming for Vivan who has not done fiction show for a while now..

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh

Zee TV presents 'Sanskaar Laxmi'
January 7, 2011, Mumbai: In a world where young Indians are easily influenced by the West and forget their rich Indian traditions & culture, it's every parent's dream to find an ideal wife for their son; one who has been brought up to adhere to all our values and traditions in a fast paced modern world. Zee TV, India's leading Hindi General Entertainment Channel, once again delves into the values and sanskaar's which are deep seeded in the Indian value system in its upcoming show 'Sanskaar Laxmi'. It is a story of how a simple, uneducated young girl comes to big city Mumbai from a small village Dharigaon in Gujarat and changes the lives of the family she marries into by her virtues/ sanskaar's that instills a sense of pride in being traditional despite adorning a modern outlook. Set in modern Mumbai, Sanskaar Laxmi chronicles the life a joint Gujarati family trying to hold on to the values and traditions which are on the verge of erosion in this fast moving world.

Laxmi is a bubbly and innocent village girl, rooted in traditions and brought up in Dharigaon in Gujarat. Full of life, she has an inborn knack of winning peoples heart by her pleasant demeanor and sweet smile even in adverse situations. She believes that - 'Sanskaar' is not only about getting up at 6 am in the morning and doing puja or not just about respecting your elders by covering your head in front of them but for her 'sanskaar' means caring for everyone and valuing relationships. Though she is not educated, she is worldly wise, mature, hardworking and extremely talented. She is a girl who consents to take care of the family yet refuses to be taken for granted. She is a girl who refuses to let go off her self-respect even in difficult times. She is a girl who adapts and evolves as per the changing times, but does not get carried away. Will she survive in Mumbai - a city with many hues or get lost in the deep recesses of contemporary times? The story traces Laxmi's zest for life, be it good, bad or ugly and spreading goodness wherever she goes.

The show which is slated to go on air from 17th Jan 2011 boasts of an ensemble cast of the who's who of the telly industry. Making 'Laxmi' come alive onscreen is none other than Veebha Anand. After wooing millions of hearts through her poignant portrayal of a Rajasthani girl, Veebha is now all set to donne the attire of a Gujarati village belle! "It's like a dream come true for me to be emulating a character etched by Raju Bhai," says the pretty actress. "He is the one who is instrumental in making Tulsi, KKusum, Kumkum and now Archana household names. I just hope that even I'm able to make Laxmi a name to be idolized", quips the lissome actress all readying herself to give her best shot.

The show comes from the stable of master story teller Rajesh Joshi, more popularly known as Raju Bhai. Raju Bhai within the Industry is one of the most prolific & successful writers that Indian Television has ever seen and some of the biggest and most successful shows were conceived and written by him. Over the last 10 years, no other writer can boast the magnitude of stupendous hits that Raju Bhai has given which includes Koshish Ek Aasha, Teen Bahuranian, Kyunki Saans Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, etc. Currently he is writing the Number 1 show on television, Pavitra Rishta which is also aired on Zee TV.  "Through this show I have tried to portray the erosion of values and ideals in a modern up class Gujarati family. The show has characters which each one of us will be able to identify with - be it the older generation who are stuck in the old school of thought or the younger generation who are chasing their dreams and aspirations." says the ace writer. The show is being produced under the banner of 'Spin a Tale Productions' and this is Raju Bhai's first production along with partner Rajesh Pavitran.

Commenting on the channels latest offering, Sukesh Motwani, Fiction Head, Zee TV said, "Sanskaar Laxmi is a story that each one of us would be able to relate to. This story is a true realization of human nature. The emotions and sentiments weaved in this story are very heartrending and conveys a very potent message through the main protagonist Laxmi. She strongly believes that the happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have. Sanskar Laxmi, is different in the way the story is treated and executed. The true essence of the show lies in the beautiful bond that each character shares with another and the sensitivity with which it has been portrayed."

Joining Veebha Anand is a star cast of many other veteran actors like Anang Desai and Devyani Thaker. Vivan Bhatena, Aamir Dalvi, Rohit Purohit & Anisha Kapoor form the part of the young brigade on the show! Vivan Bhatena plays Parag, the quintessential modern Gujarati boy who unlike his traditional parents wants be independent and pursue his dreams in America. Rohit Purohit plays Sooraj , the youngest son, whose lady love, a wannabe manipulative starlet, will be essayed by Anisha Kapoor while Aamir Dalvi has been cast as Mahendra - Parag's autistic but intelligent elder brother. Tune in and watch Laxmi's journey on Sanskaar Laxmi.

Premiering Monday, 17th January 2011, watch Sanskaar Laxmi @ 10:30 PM, Monday - Thursday on Zee TV

There's lot of struggle: Vibha Anand

Television actress Vibha Anand, popularly known as Sugna of " Balika Vadhu", believes she's lucky to have got a chance to be a part of the industry as it is not easy to get such an opportunity. 

"I am lucky that I am a part of the industry. People come to Mumbai with a lot of expectations, enthusiasm and confidence. They think they will give auditions and get selected, but it doesn't always happen as we thought. There is lot of struggle," Vibha told IANS. 

After "Balika Vadhu", Vibha has now been roped in to play the lead role in Zee TV's new show "Sanskaar Lakshmi".

Edited by gaurav_fan - 13 years ago

Purohit parivar plans to make Lakshmi their bahu

Veebha Anand

Recently on Zee's Sanskaar Lakshmi the audiences witnessed Lakshmi (Veebha Anand) becoming friends with Mahendra (Aamir Dalvi) and Parag (Vivan Bhathena). In the coming episodes, this friendship will take an interesting turn as Harsuk (Rajesh Shringarpure) and Kaveri (Prateeksha Lonkar) have plans of taking this friendship between the trio to another level.

A source reveals, "Lakshmi manages to convince Mahendra to take part in the Rudra Pooja and Kaveri and Harsuk are very impressed. Harsuk thinks Lakshmi will make a perfect wife to Parag while Kaveri wants her to marry Mahendra. Lakshmi will also be performing the Ardhnareshwardance but Shobhana who feels Lakshmi was the reason why Jagmohan asked her not to sit for the pooja plans to take revenge. She breaks Lakshmi's Ardhnareshwar mask and the latter is upset about it. However, Mahendra cheers her up and tells her she can still express a lot through her face. That is when Lakshmi decides to paint her face as Ardhnareshwar.

Meanwhile, Kaveri and Harsuk go to meet Kailash for Lakshmi's hand. That is when Kaveri realizes that Harsuk wants her to get married to Parag. When the Purohit family reaches Mumbai, Harsuk informs about his decision to Parag who reveals he is already married. The entire family is shocked."

'It's great to be working with Raju Bhai' - Veebha Anand

'It's great to be working with Raju Bhai' - Veebha Anand

Veebha Anand in a candid chat with Tellybuzz on her new show,Sanskaar Laxmi on Zee TV.

Veebha Anand captured the hearts of people being the sweet Suguna of Colors' Balika Vadhu. She made hearts skip a beat being the ghostly Kangana on Zee TV's Shree. And now she is back again on Zee with her new show, Sanskaar Laxmi where she plays the title role.

Tellybuzz had a chat with this actress about the show and her experiences.

Enjoy the read!!!

Sanskaar Laxmi has just launched few days back; how do you feel? 
I feel really excited and am waiting for good TRPs.

How has been the response till date?
The response has been great because the channel has immensely promoted the show and I really experienced it when I had gone to Delhi and Ahmadabad for promotion. 

How do you compare Laxmi and Suguna?
Both the roles are diametrically opposite to each other. First of all there is a difference in name (laughs), Suguna is from Rajasthan where as Laxmi is from Gujarat. Even if you take the family background, there is a huge difference because, Suguna is from a joint family where she had principles and values whereas, Laxmi has a small family with she and her father are only the members.  

How challenging is the role of Laxmi?
The role is indeed challenging because, first of all since Laxmi is a village girl there is a lot of Gujarati mixed in the language she speaks and I had to learn that. I had to learn the mannerisms of a typical village girl and way in which a garland is made from flowers etc.  

What was the reason that that you took up this character?
When Raju Bhai (Rajesh Joshi) narrated the character to me with the character sketch I was so taken aback and was just thinking, when I will start doing the show. Even though the show seems like any other daily soap, the execution is different from the rest of them.  The story does not revolve around a girl and her life, but it revolves around the family and its members. 

How has been the relation with the co-actors of the show?
Till now I have not much worked with them, but the time I am spending with them is great and now I feel isolated when I am shooting with only my father and I really miss them. It has become like another family for me with Chachi, Maa, Dadi etc. And since I have a lot of professional people in the show, I get to learn a lot of things that help me grow as an actor.

If Balika Vadhu demands you back, will you get back to the show?
I love Balika Vadhu and would always love to do it, but right now I am committed to this show. But if the schedules and the production houses are in favour, then I wouldn't mind getting back. 

There are three main leads in the show wherein Aamir Dalvi plays an autistic; how has the experience been with them?
Aamir is a fabulous actor and I keep looking at him whenever he delivers his part and try to learn. I am having a lot of fun with all the actors in the show. 

How has been the experience so far working with a prolific writer like Rajesh Joshi?
Raju bhai is such a wonderful person and it is great to be working with him. I remember the day he came and told me that he was a fan of mine as he follows Balika Vadhu. He is very down to earth and at the same time a clear professional who has a clear idea about his characters and the story. 

How has the journey been in the industry being Suguna in Balika Vadhu, Kangana in Shreeand now Laxmi in Sanskaar Laxmi?
The journey had been great so far in which I learnt a lot from the industry from the different roles that I played. Suguna is complete sweet girl who cries and after that it was Kangana who made everyone cry. The irony in the characters was great and I enjoyed being Kangana as I just had to scare people. Today I am doing a role which is completely different from the previous two and I am enjoying it to the core. 

This is your second show with Zee TV; how is it working with the channel?
I am enjoying working with the channel as they are very cooperative and ready to do anything for their show. I noticed that they do not compromise on any needs and do not take things for granted and are completely professionals. 

Can you tell us something about yourself?
I am basically from Dehra Dun and now it has been three years in Mumbai and right now I am pursuing my B Com.  

What would you like to say to your fans?
Enjoy your life, come to Mumbai if you love the city and do watch Sanskaar Laxmi

Reporter and Author: Saranya Valsarajan

https://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/starry-takes/8687-it-great-to-be-working-with-raju-bhai-veebha-anand.htm

It's purely luck in TV industry: Vivan

Actor Vivan Bhatena, known for playing Shabd in the popular show " Maayka", believes it's difficult for an artist to carve a niche in television industry. 

"There's no niche in the industry and if some one is able to carve it, it's purely luck. Television has always had trends - if it's rural, then you'll see rural stories everywhere; if it's love story then you will see love story everywhere. That's why it is very difficult to establish a niche here," Vivan told us. 

"And I don't want to carve a niche for myself as I want to do different kind of roles," added the actor who was crowned Mr. India in 2004. 

One of the the most good looking actors on small scree, Vivan was first seen in Falguni Pathak's video " Maine Payal Hai Chhankai" and then forayed into television with "Chhoona Hai Aasmaan" in 2007. Later he featured in Ekta Kapoor's soaps " Kyunki Saas Bhu Kabhi Bahu Thi" and " Kumkum". However, his character in "Maayka" made him a household name. 

Vivan has done small roles in movies in "Chak De! India" and "Karthik Calling Karthik". He has also worked as a VJ for Channel V. 

Currently Vivan is seen in Zee TV's new show " Sanskaar Lakshmi". 

The 32-year-old is actively involved in theatre as well and recently performed in a play on 26/11 Mumbai attacks during New York Theatre Festival. 

The actor admits his stint in theatre has largely helped him gain confidence to face the camera. 

"For the past seven years I have been actively involved in theatre which has helped me loose my inhibitions. So, when I get time, I always do theatre. I am motivated to perform and as an actor it gives me more creative freedom," he said. 

Being the only child, Vivan has always been the pampered one in the family which has made him impulsive. 

"I am very impulsive. I have always taken decisions from my heart. If I feel it is right, I do it. This might be because I have been the most pampered one in my family," he said. 

"I do take decisions in haste and sometimes I regret them too but that's life where you learn from your mistakes and move on. If everything is planned, life will be a little boring," he added.

Suzanne to play Parag's wife in Sanskaar Laksmi 

Suzanne Bernert and Vivan Bhatena

Parag's (Vivan Bhatena) blast from the past will soon enter Sanskaar Lakshmi in the form of his firangi wife. Suzanne Bernert will play Jenifer.

A source says, "Parag's family had never imagined that their obedient son will take such a bold step of marrying a foreigner. Parag had been abroad for studies and has just returned home. He wanted to inform about his marriage to everyone but somehow he could not do so.

"However finally when they mention their wish of marrying him off to Lakshmi, he realizes there is no point in hiding his marriage anymore. Parag tells them he is already married to a foreigner but was afraid whether they will accept her or not. The Purohits are shocked. This is when Suzanne will enter the show. Parag calls her to India and introduces her to his family. It is not going to be easy for his family to accept her and so more drama is expected. Suzanne has already started shooting and her entry will bring in many twists in the show."

Suzanne confirmed the news but refused to give any details.

Her entry is likely to happen in the show on Thursday.

Suzanne Bernert enters Sanskaar Laxmi..

Suzanne Bernert enters Sanskaar Laxmi..

Zee TV's Sanskaar Laxmi will see the entry of Suzanne Bernert as Parag's wife..

Suzanne Bernert will soon enter Zee TV'sSanskaar Laxmi as Parag's (Vivan Bhathena) wife.. The show which is produced by Rajesh Joshi and Rajesh Pavitran will see some stunning revelations in the coming episodes.. 

While the Purohit family is dreaming of getting Parag married to Laxmi (Veebha Anand), Parag has no other option left but to reveal that he is already married. 

Our source states, "Parag is very eager to tell his parents about his marriage, but simply cannot let the cat out of the bag. This is when he will be pressurized by his father to marry Laxmi. This will eventually force Parag to ask his foreigner wife Jennifer, played by Suzanne Bernert to come to India and meet his family. The family who are very traditional in their thought process will get a shock and will have difficult moments as they cannot come to terms with the truth". 

We hear that Suzanne has started shoot and her entry sequence will be aired this Thursday. 

We tried calling Suzanne but could not get thro' to her.. 

Catch the next few twists on Sanskaar Laxmi on Zee TV..

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh

Veebha Anand has a great fall

Veebha Anand has a great fall..

The enthusiastic Veebha Anand aka Sanskaar Laxmi recently shot for a scene where she had to jump down a tree, and in the process hurt herself..

Veebha Anand who portrays the confident and bubbly village belle Sanskaar Laxmi in the new Zee TV show, has her task cut out as she has to bring to life a character which has the non-sophisticated and grounded touch to it!! 

And being a girl from the rural backdrop, Veebha has to keep up to her high spirit by doing certain scenes, the typical village girl way!! 

We hear that Veebha had to recently shoot a certain scene wherein she had to climb a tree along with her friends, have a jolly time out there and then jump down from the tree at one go.. 

Our source from the set tells us, "There was a sequence where Laxmi climbs up a tree and is seated on one of its branches. She gossips about her would-be-in laws with her friends, and after all the talk she had to jump down the tree". 

And to bring in the right feel, Veebha actually chose to climb down the tree without a ladder, and literally jumped down.. 

"Veebha chose to climb down the tree without a ladder, and ended up landing on her hand which lead to some scratches on her elbows and hands.  But the enthusiasm with which  the girl managed to do the shot for something commendable".  

We contacted Veebha  who told us in excitement, "Yes, I had a great fall from the tree as our shot demanded it (smiles). But the experience was great and I hope get many such scenes to do". 

Way to go , Veebha.. 

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar