Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Anu, not to forget that because of him Maaneet had their first major misunderstanding and Maan behaved abominably towards a pregnant Geet.  Getting justice for Geet meant punishing Devtaara. The girl even turned down a marriage offer from the man she loved because she thought he was not supporting her on this and the guy has the nerve to say that he always wanted justice for Geet?  If he really did he should have handed himself to the police again and not romance with Meera instead. 
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Smita: You and I can keep wanting for Dev to turn negative...but that aint happening..Did you not read...he always wanted justice for Geet🤔
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Opti:

Yar.....if being a saint can cover up your sins...than all the sinners would have become saints na........

i actually feel for NT......she is paying even for Dev's sin's  at the present....where as NT never had told Dev to RAPE Geet...........NT did all this to save her hubby...he should have had brains and used it that time...instead of becoming a Dog in front of NT....and now in front of Meera....

if Maaneet are uniting then the entire credit has to be to MSK....coz MSK was the one who save and held up to Geet when she needed him........his love won her..and today coz of that she considers MSK as God......

Devaa has to either negative..or should be in Jail instead of MSK..
Opti thumbnail
If Brij dies and Maan is blamed for it I want Dev to assume responsibility for Brij's death and go to jail, whether he really killed Brij or not. After all his place is in there and not in the outside world. Then he can say that he did indeed do his two bit to ensure Geet's happiness is not snatched away from her.
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

that is what me screaming.....dev should not be painted mahaan....he needs to be punished...........if brij can be ,NT can be punished...dev needs a bigger and meaner punishment..........unless he turns completely negative.........

i really hope the actor agrees to it...it has too much scope and potential in the plot....if dev stands against maan and claims the baby..............
Opti thumbnail
Saj, fat chance of that happening. The makers are listening to the GCMs, the actor and the channel instead of paying attention to their own inner voice. No wonder the show is going all over the place.
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
feeling like calling PETA here.. GHSP can be prosecuted for animal abuse... everyone yelling GC, GC... noone is feeling for poor horse...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
sun29 thumbnail

@opti....and there they are losing the grip and plot.............they should replace the actor and get someone ready to take on MSK as his nemesis............it would be brilliant to watch if the actor can match GC ka performance............clash of the titans..............i soo wanted NT and MSK office ,courtroom drama to happen...........both are power house performers..........

and i really hope cvs stop heeding to the GCMs for every twist and turn they take.............
sun29 thumbnail

@shonu..i have a feeling PETA will be called in😆............and a few of us including GC himself were really concerened abt the horse  champa...........
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonuu

feeling like calling PETA here.. GHSP can be prosecuted for animal abuse... everyone yelling GC, GC... noone is feeling for poor horse...🤣

Shonnu, they had that covered by saying that Star had bought imported food for the animal. Maybe to ward of all animal rights activists.  Btw dont say no one felt for the poor horse. GC did.  I believe the first thing he did after picking himself up is to check on the horse.