Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nishi_sajan

I m unable to see guys 😔

http://wwww.sapnatv.info/2011/01/watch-saas-bahu-aur-beityan-17th_820.html

Try this... 😔 

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!🤪 *dead dead dead* ☺️ 😳 hayeeeeeeee monaya!! *blush blush blush a million tyms* ☺️ have to say guys this was till date d most romantic most awesomest most superb most touching n bestest monaya segment ever!! n goshhh the kiss guyys☺️...omggg i am in heaven!!🤪At one moment i literally turned sooo emotional seeing them like this😳...sorta i felt scared seein them so happy!!I pray that monaya always remain like this n god bless the two of these sweethearts foreva❤️.
No wonders guys Monaya r totally lovestruck!!❤️
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

http://wwww.sapnatv.info/2011/01/watch-saas-bahu-aur-beityan-17th_820.html

Try this... 😔 

Lemme check!

On looking at the pics all i feel like saying is *nazar utoryfying* 
HealMeForever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
omgggggggggggggggggggggg some one pinchh me...hardddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *faint*
ye kya tha??...😳😳🤪
mohit and sanaya r rockstars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sooo sooo romantic!!!
and the hugs and kisses were just freaking' awesum!!!!!!!!!😳😳😳😉
love love love love them sooo much!!!!!!
they are perfect couple!!!!!!
gosh m blushing blushing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳☺️
they way they look at each other🤪
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: princessyashika

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!🤪 *dead dead dead* ☺️ 😳 hayeeeeeeee monaya!! *blush blush blush a million tyms* ☺️ have to say guys this was till date d most romantic most awesomest most superb most touching n bestest monaya segment ever!! n goshhh the kiss guyys☺️...omggg i am in heaven!!🤪At one moment i literally turned sooo emotional seeing them like this😳...sorta i felt scared seein them so happy!!I pray that monaya always remain like this n god bless the two of these sweethearts foreva❤️.
No wonders guys Monaya r totally lovestruck!!❤️

Another OMGGG.. 🤣 Awww... Missed you all.. 🤗   🤗       M still blushing like anything yashi,.... ☺️  ☺️  The cutest part was when she said that Mohit usually takes herto paani puri stall for a date.. ☺️  ☺️  Awww.... They are sooo simple man... 😍
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: ght_sajan

Somebody once said only passions, great passions, can elevate the soul to great things'..this is one couple who has all the passion & love necessary to keep the sparks alive at any given point in their relationship be it 2 years down the line or 50 years down the line''..one look at this couple and you know they are meant to be'you got to see the look on their faces everytime they are with each other'..i can clearly sense the feeling of contentment ''..a feeling that they being by each other's side & sharing their lives is definitely the best gift life has given them'my favorite moment definitely was when sanaya was resting on mohit's shoulders'..her face clearly reflected the fact that it's the place where she finds comfort'.the thought of having witnessed this love story makes me feel proud...'god bless them

sonu can't agree more u said it all 👏 with each and every segs we can clearly watch their extent of love, one spark ,one light of their happiness to get each other in their life always reflects in them , yes u said it right that contentment , satisfaction there in their eyes in their gesture the way they kissed each other showed that they want to say each other u r one whom i love the most its their love which they r showing with such a gesture their passionate hugs gave them chance to be in each other's arm i haven't watched seg but i can feel and sense their purity and love in ur reply 😳
SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx 4 POST and LINKS.

@SUMERA-  Where is Your University Classes Buddy??😲 Or MoNayalogy mein PHD karni hai??🤣 🤣 🤣

-S O H A M.

Edited by SHAMSHIR-MJHT - 13 years ago
HealMeForever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
youtube link kahi post hua hai kya....??
i m downloading it!!!!!
Edited by --Aditi-- - 13 years ago
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I m seriously not good at writing part but i agree with you all. I m not good at sharing my feelings!😳