Frequent Posters

aashizin thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
guys do anyone have youtube link 😳
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aashizin

OMG  monaya seg 🤪 monaya will be in feb gr8 mag  gosh today i missed but thanks a tone guy for links and update let me catch this seg first and thanks a tone aashi for pics i am drooling on this pics 🤗 this couple is madly and deeply in love with each other and its raining monaya in which we all r drenched totally gosh ❤️

🤣   🤣   I was waiting for you aashi... 😆  See Monaya are'nt letting me quit the forum.. 😭 😭
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deepti_mohit

Hey mama 🤗 thank you! 😳

hey bacha ...seriously bewarned before watching it ...ur gonna go strt to mental asylum after watching it☺️☺️[/QUOTE]

GOD SAVE ME I have school tomorrow and hws to deal with looks like sbb gave me some other work ☺️ 🤣
XSilentWishesX thumbnail

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

Hey mama 🤗 thank you! 😳

@bold: 😲 😳  🤣  🤣
[/QUOTE]

thats a long story 😍 🤣
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
@nishu: Did u watch the segment....? 😍 😍

@aashi: Let me find it.. 😳
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Somebody once said only passions, great passions, can elevate the soul to great things…..this is one couple who has all the passion & love necessary to keep the sparks alive at any given point in their relationship be it 2 years down the line or 50 years down the line……..one look at this couple and you know they are meant to be…you got to see the look on their faces everytime they are with each other…..i can clearly sense the feeling of contentment ……..a feeling that they being by each other's side & sharing their lives is definitely the best gift life has given them…my favorite moment definitely was when sanaya was resting on mohit's shoulders…..her face clearly reflected the fact that it's the place where she finds comfort….the thought of having witnessed this love story makes me feel proud...…god bless them

XSilentWishesX thumbnail

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

@nishu: Did u watch the segment....? 😍 😍

@aashi: Let me find it.. 😳

I want HQ. I m gonna try to upload in youtube channel! 😳
aashizin thumbnail
gosh this link is not working in mine do give me youtube link if anyone have 
.VanishingDream thumbnail
mohit n sanya luked sooooo cute😳
CandYlicious_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: ght_sajan

Somebody once said only passions, great passions, can elevate the soul to great things'..this is one couple who has all the passion & love necessary to keep the sparks alive at any given point in their relationship be it 2 years down the line or 50 years down the line''..one look at this couple and you know they are meant to be'you got to see the look on their faces everytime they are with each other'..i can clearly sense the feeling of contentment ''..a feeling that they being by each other's side & sharing their lives is definitely the best gift life has given them'my favorite moment definitely was when sanaya was resting on mohit's shoulders'..her face clearly reflected the fact that it's the place where she finds comfort'.the thought of having witnessed this love story makes me feel proud...'god bless them

Beauuuutifully said sonu.... 😳 🤗    I just pray that they ALWAYS remain like this forever... 😳 And i have  complete faith in them because they both are really genuine people.. 😳  And thats y their feelings for each other is extremely pure and straight from heart.. 😳