Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sonali.19281

u serious.. u r leavin at 149.. stay on till 1 more page u moronπŸ˜†

What, we're not there yet??? πŸ˜† aise kaise?? πŸ˜†
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Diya...u inaugurated the LAST page of this thread πŸ€£ Edited by ayesha_80 - 13 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Yippeee, we're there πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Gud nite, all πŸ€—
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Ashu if u dint figure.. have been revisiting old days too.. coz m home n digging thro my cds.. my school time obsession.. and yup no wonder I have been dwelling in the truly madly deeplys.. and the way you make me feels.. πŸ˜†

but each song finds a new meaning when it finds a face... somehow monaya's face makes the songs quite spl too
sonali.19281 thumbnail
finally we made it.. lets hop on to the new one.. n then me shall call it a nite too
ayesha_80 thumbnail
@ Sonali: YESSS!!! You said it. Its like having a face for ur imagination. The truly, madly, deeply used to be a fairy tale for me...wondering how wud the feel be when someone is soooo much in love. MoNaya are living each of those words, those lines, those emotions.

And Sonali...Hi5...i'm also burried in old CD's, as well as the VHSs of maine pyar kiya times. I think we need to tally some things here...i can find some similarities.
sonali.19281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayesha_80

@ Sonali: YESSS!!! You said it. Its like having a face for ur imagination. The truly, madly, deeply used to be a fairy tale for me...wondering how wud the feel be when someone is soooo much in love. MoNaya are living each of those words, those lines, those emotions.

And Sonali...Hi5...i'm also burried in old CD's, as well as the VHSs of maine pyar kiya times. I think we need to tally some things here...i can find some similarities.

no kidding.. MPK is the movie I have seen max no. of times.. πŸ˜†like maybe 42 nowπŸ˜† Sallu was mine n my cousins diaper crush.. yup thts movie is still in my collection.. the VHS is no good so I hae a dvd of it now.. πŸ˜† but yup truly madly deeply made me think too..if ppl who wrote such songs.. really ever felt tht way.. and somehow looking at monaya make me feel they live each word of it.. and m thrilled to see sanaya in such bliss😍
ayesha_80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali.19281

no kidding.. MPK is the movie I have seen max no. of times.. πŸ˜†like maybe 42 nowπŸ˜† Sallu was mine n my cousins diaper crush.. yup thts movie is still in my collection.. the VHS is no good so I hae a dvd of it now.. πŸ˜† but yup truly madly deeply made me think too..if ppl who wrote such songs.. really ever felt tht way.. and somehow looking at monaya make me feel they live each word of it.. and m thrilled to see sanaya in such bliss😍

42?!! Make it 442 for me..if not more. I din't used to sleep widout watching MPK. Sallu's Raja Coat and "ulti shave"... LOVE him since then. And I have its VHS, VCD (which doesn't even work now) as well as the DVD. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes, Sonali....MoNaya live every word of it. Am getting late now...will defo like to share this wid u sometime....For me, MoNaya defined a superficial terminology...LOVE. Superficial, coz true love is a very rare commodity (if I may term it as a commodity here). Some kind of if's and but's get attached in this relationship too. That's why I always say..MoNaya are extremely lucky to get this TRUE love...and i'm sure, they're everyday, every moment.."flying to the moon and back.."πŸ˜†πŸ˜†