Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madmaxine thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks to everyone who replied. Glad you all liked it. For those who said it took their mind off the last few/coming few episodes...I'm happy it did..that was the intention. For those who said they wished the show was like this...flattered beyond belief. I do sometimes wish Sadu would say something other than Stay away from me, Don't interfere in my life and What's wrong with you Piya! Hence, in my head, I give him lines😊!

@melissa2: Yeah...Piya's curious Connie act is annoying at a superficial level. On a deeper level, I can understand her desperation. Its OK. And yeah, Abhay has done all he can to push her away. Looks like she doesn't want to stay away from him. So, he has to accept her, and learn to live with the fact that someone loves him in spite of and because of what he is. He is one lucky dude. Not a lot of us get that...someone who accepts us, warts and all. That's my 2 cents worth on this raging debate!

..Mari.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madmaxine

Thanks to everyone who replied. Glad you all liked it. For those who said it took their mind off the last few/coming few episodes...I'm happy it did..that was the intention. For those who said they wished the show was like this...flattered beyond belief. I do sometimes wish Sadu would say something other than Stay away from me, Don't interfere in my life and What's wrong with you Piya! Hence, in my head, I give him lines😊!

@melissa2: Yeah...Piya's curious Connie act is annoying at a superficial level. On a deeper level, I can understand her desperation. Its OK. And yeah, Abhay has done all he can to push her away. Looks like she doesn't want to stay away from him. So, he has to accept her, and learn to live with the fact that someone loves him in spite of and because of what he is. He is one lucky dude. Not a lot of us get that...someone who accepts us, warts and all. That's my 2 cents worth on this raging debate!

@bold........tell me abt it😆.....i guess we will get more lines of him later on when they are more involved.

'Abhay, what brand of clothes do you like?'
Piya, you are interfering in my life again🤣
^^oops sorry, seems he wont change😆

@green....indeed....and he didnt really choose the best ways eaither....humiliation after humilation.....but thats the path he could think of....as is Piya's helpless confusion abt the attraction and connection....so she chooses the way that Abhay's hopeless non-reply gives her mind....well, it will soon be over....and she'll be the path he needs to follow to drag that darkness out...so all is well:)....me not even annoyed.....actually looking forward for a close beautiful supposdly AM, AP scene:).....Beautiful Piyo in that pink dress and the Dashing black hunk*sigh*

@pink....amen!😉...destiny  sent him a response to all the suffering he let himself through this 200 years....she is not afraid of giving in....its time he gives in aswell:)...cant wait for the 'vampire' truth confrontation😍
Edited by ..Mari.. - 13 years ago
.Mehak. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thats really good.. keep it up
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved the skirt and boots parts.. good one..
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Mari..

@bold........tell me abt it😆.....i guess we will get more lines of him later on when they are more involved.

'Abhay, what brand of clothes do you like?'
Piya, you are interfering in my life again🤣
^^oops sorry, seems he wont change😆

@green....indeed....and he didnt really choose the best ways eaither....humiliation after humilation.....but thats the path he could think of....as is Piya's helpless confusion abt the attraction and connection....so she chooses the way that Abhay's hopeless non-reply gives her mind....well, it will soon be over....and she'll be the path he needs to follow to drag that darkness out...so all is well:)....me not even annoyed.....actually looking forward for a close beautiful supposdly AM, AP scene:).....Beautiful Piyo in that pink dress and the Dashing black hunk*sigh*

@pink....amen!😉...destiny  sent him a response to all the suffering he let himself through this 200 years....she is not afraid of giving in....its time he gives in aswell:)...cant wait for the 'vampire' truth confrontation😍

I for one look forward to the day when Piya will make him wear something non-black😊! As for the rest...yeah..he treated her like crap, but tempered it by saving her life and behaving very decently when she needed him most. I can't wait for him to accept her unconditional love...after all this drame, her love better be unconditional. Now if she runs away crying vampire, I may write an OS in which I personally murder her😡.
ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome..post..just loved it!:)i was on imagination...:)too good...:)so sweet...:)thanx..:)
-Humaira- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ah...thats a perfect evening, everyones happy, Abhay's smiling, Abhay-piya  have each other...! Nice one! 😳 

❤️
Edited by -Humaira- - 13 years ago
prcns thumbnail
awesome OS👏👏👏 really enjoyed it, thnx😃.............
in d show, Abhiya wont come to a truce, but i loved d way, u had Abhay make Pia understand here..........also, if in d show too Haseena n Abhay share a dance, it'll b awesome to watch d gorgeous mom-son on d floor........will b so elegant.........

also everyone smearing d cake on Abhay's face😳😳😳

lol....cake tasted like cardboard to Chandeena.........
wonder how their face must b then😆😆😆😆
VladDracula thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chaand will make chutney of her toes that is hilarious. You know Chaand is sort of a Dweeb.
..Mari.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madmaxine

I for one look forward to the day when Piya will make him wear something non-black😊! As for the rest...yeah..he treated her like crap, but tempered it by saving her life and behaving very decently when she needed him most. I can't wait for him to accept her unconditional love...after all this drame, her love better be unconditional. Now if she runs away crying vampire, I may write an OS in which I personally murder her😡.

yea me too....i dont mind him in black....but occasionaly changing the colour would be nice:)...well i am sure Piya will make him do that,lol

and yes....he tempered it by saving her ....saved her from even her own shadow to touch her then killed her with words😆 ....well, thats how they are gonna support eachother😆....exaclty as she stood out for him in front of everyone when they accused him and viceversa😳

@crying vampire,lol.....well based on tradition,lol possibilities are she might be shocked in first place but i dont think it will last for any long so....she will for sure accept him and love him as he is...actually love him even more after the truth*sigh*

well, i should stop spamming ur OS😆