Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
yes muniza ji we r here
SATHYA88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

where did shaazi disappaerd???

i always dream2 see them 2gther...4 me MAAnet HAS bcme history i m pinning mre on gurti...bt do u think saathi is it possible...being in a live inrelationship 4 7 yrs ...is fallng luv agn is possible...jus 2 kno ur xpertixe knowledge

I think it is possible especially if that other person is different from the person u have been with for so long.  DD comes across as a happy,bubbly not a care in the world but still caring and great person.  If anyone who is shy reserved comes across that they are going to attracted to that no matter what if not physically than just for the sheer joy of being around someone so full of life.  Did I make any sense.
SATHYA88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

CALLS WHO...DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN😕

BB(is this who I think you are talking about?) maybe my light bulb has not come on😆
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

wonderful shaazi so u were bsy writng tis...ahhhh😳😳😳 dreamy...wat i liked here is MAAN nanga..😆 hes so desirable  n y did geet enter bathroom...she always needs bahans kya 2 hve xrated MAAN😆 loved the WRESTLING match yaar..2 gud...tis has 2 b there aftr shaadi

is tis cmng frm personal xperience😳

YOU LADIES NEED TO GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER!!!!😆 DEFO AFTER SHAADI....WHAT PERSONAL EXPERIENCE ME VERY SIMPLE GIRL/LADY...WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY...😆
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: SATHYA88

I think it is possible especially if that other person is different from the person u have been with for so long.  DD comes across as a happy,bubbly not a care in the world but still caring and great person.  If anyone who is shy reserved comes across that they are going to attracted to that no matter what if not physically than just for the sheer joy of being around someone so full of life.  Did I make any sense.

complete sense...opposites attract...very lethal combination n i think thy r aware o all fans wntg them 2gther
SATHYA88 thumbnail

hw abt geet pulling off😆 the towel yaar n running wid it!!!

that woiuld be a sight😆
SATHYA88 thumbnail

complete sense...opposites attract...very lethal combination n i think thy r aware o all fans wntg them 2gther

oh good, i start to ramble with talking Gurti😆
mehraan thumbnail
shazzy wats ur take on 7 yr old relationship ..cn any1 fall in luv agn..
SATHYA88 thumbnail
Hey Muniza,

what are all your takes on 7 year relationships and falling in love when u are in a very committed relationship?
mehraan thumbnail
saathi if miracles do happen then i wnt tis 2 happen...
bt tell me ur take on live in...i kno its mre common in west...wat is it all abt...do u anythng abt it???
dnt couples get bored like b4 marraige styg 2gther..wat is the spice aftr marraige...the all thogether new xperience once newly married sees or share wid each othr