Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys...very good morning....Ren and Param.....

whats this about Gurti performing for PYK ....where did you rwad that news??
is that for real..

While I would like them to show us a dhassoo performance...why are they trying to increase TRP od thier competetor show???

Pressure from the channel?? Im sure GC and DD have contarcts with production house..4 lions...and not with channel???

Let me know somrone!And if the dance does happen hope they campaign for Geet while they are there...
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Bluey...Good Morning dear..😊..Well yeah there is a TB article on that....I seriously don't understand WHY GHSP cannot have their own Valentine Celebration with lots of romantic & passionate scenes of MAANEET....😉

Hey Ren, Ash...I'm back....😊

Ren dear..totally agree with u that Annjun shud also perform....😆...Reallly that Annie irritates me with her DUMB decisions & actions....😡...So Arjun back to being the villian...😕

BTW girls did u know that our dear Opti writes Excellent FFs....I came across one of them & they were awesome....👍🏼

mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
give link param.....😃

i'll be back brb....😆
Edited by mgdg_2010 - 13 years ago
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mgdg_2010

give link param.....😃

i'll be back brb....😆

Girls..here is the link : These are MAANEET related...

I too still have to go thru all of them.....she has written several more & she sent me the links to her FFs...I'll post it here:

I still have to read all these....BUT i found her to be an AWESOME writer from how much I have read...😊

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
wats wid the baby issue agn n agn...4 sure no SR only MUS wen thy r married...MAAN will choose geet now n road 2 MUS
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I THOUGHT BRIJ N nt were the problms in the wedding...now agn wid baby issue...🤢 y do CVS always bringing it??? problms r not gettg over...poor geet attacked twice on her weddng day n now tis..... y so much drama...thy r giving us overdose!!!
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
i think meher 
that is the ans of such a kanjusi in geet's dress up....cause the marriage is post ponded....😕

i'm definite maan will not abort the baby.....😲
ASH_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi All you gurls..

just read the update.. precap sounds bad again.. I don't understand yaar NT, Brij, now Arjun kam the jo baby who is not even born yet , troubling our Maaneet.. 🤢 This is toooooo muchh yaar.. don'e like to see it anymore.. why so much ..

That stupid doctor can;t advice not to do so much gana bajan. Geet is fine with all the gana baja sheila ki javani and also that red dress bath tub  jerk.. and  now with Brij bhaiya... she got to this situation again...

too mcuh -vity.. and complications.. which is not at all requirment of the current track!! may be Arjun comes to know the truth..
ASH_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
anyways gursll who else is her.. ren shaz, bluey, meher.. param.. all u here.. anyone i missed... how was the spi.. enjoyed or got angry again.. very dramatic ha..