Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Here is another one...

Bebo looks so pretty in the white and Salman looks so handsome!
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I luv Bebo's Outfit. 😍

Sallu is looking so good.
Kareena looks gorgeous in simple salwar suits. I also liked her Kurbaan look in crushed skirts. Flawless complexion!
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I wish I knew her secret- Kareena's skin is always glowing and it looks healthy. 
.Alluring. thumbnail
^ i agree. i have even tried to do her look from Kurbaan! but kaha main or kaha woh.

i have always liked kareena-salman jodi. don't know why audience never liked their film 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
^ they weren't lucky in terms of film choice...the films they have done together weren't something that the audience will like. MAMK was boring/bad film and Kyun ki is not the kind of film that will be a hit at the box office. So hopefully bodyguard will give them a hit. Hopefully it's the right kind of script for both of them and has an entertainment value which lacked in both of their previous films like MAMK.

I think sallu and bebo can make a cute pair if they get the right script. Shahid and bebo pair wasn't popular either until JWM came along!
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
.Alluring. thumbnail

Originally posted by: beboholic

^ they weren't lucky in terms of film choice...the films they have done together weren't something that the audience will like. MAMK was boring/bad film and Kyun ki is not the kind of film that will be a hit at the box office. So hopefully bodyguard will give them a hit. Hopefully it's the right kind of script for both of them and has an entertainment value which lacked in both of their previous films like MAMK.

I think sallu and bebo can make a cute pair if they get the right script. Shahid and bebo pair wasn't popular either until JWM came along!

i agree with u on MAMK  i hope bodyguard works 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
^ Same here...hope bodyguard works. Am afraid people might stay away from it because sallu and bebo always done bad films together. :(

But inshallah it will be a hit!
.Alluring. thumbnail

Originally posted by: beboholic

^ Same here...hope bodyguard works. Am afraid people might stay away from it because sallu and bebo always done bad films together. :(

But inshallah it will be a hit!

Inshallah! 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Bebo confident about Bodyguard

Along with Ajay, even Kareena is being very optimistic these days about her upcoming film Bodyguard . She is super excited about working with Salman again and has a gut feeling that this film will be a super hit. Unlike my aunt Shahnaaz, who is convinced that Sallu and Bebo are a jinx pairing since all their previous movies have flopped, Bebo is very positive about this movie becoming a super hit. She is convinced that finally both are working in a movie with a storyline that actually interests the audience and not put them to sleep. Also, with Salman's movies doing very well at the box office these days Bebo feels she has nothing to worry about now. If her older sis Karisma could give many a hit with Salman, am sure so can Bebo who has emerged as the bigger star between the sisters.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/channels/showbiz/bollywood/bebo-confident-about-bodyguard-795 Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago