Betrayal ~2~... AR FF: Epilogue Updated

Medha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Thanks a lot Guys!

OMG!  I have absolutely no words right now.  I can't believe that Betrayal has now reached it's second thread!  Thank you all soo much for giving so much love and support to this FF.  Without all the 'likes' and comments, Betrayal would have never gotten this far. 

Honestly, when I had first started this FF, I had thought that I'll probably end it even before it reaches 100 pages, but gosh, this is a huge surprise for me!  And now, after writing this FF for about 5 months, I have realized that I can't live without updating this FF!  Sounds crazy doesn't it?  But it's true.  Once again, thanks a lot! 

~Index~

Part                                       Name                                  Page             

22                                      "Mission Maya"                     01
23                                      Is it him?                               10
24                                      Plan Successful?                   16
25                                      I Want My Wife Back!          24
26                                      Reunion                                 30
27                                      Good News!                           37
28                                      Home-Sweet-Home             45
29                                      Shaadi                                   51
30                                      Happy Ending                       58
                                          Epilogue                                 64

Edited by Medzi_ARian... - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Medzi
Sorry yaar i still have to read ur ff i am trying to find some tym dont worry i will read soon bcz the intro looks really cool,
Anyways congratz on second thread keep rocking and i will comment when i will read the story okay
All the best
Medha. thumbnail
PM List

1. deadly-kiss
  2. Crazyy_Fan
  3. sajniksgian
  4. ridziqbal
  5. KaShian4ever
  6. scorpio95
  7. moonlight2630
  8. Iqbal Neha1
  9. dhruvikaluvsKSG
  10. anjie22
  11. nowee10
  12. AR_LOVER
  13. bradford3
  14. Riddss
  15. guju_girl1
  16. Nikki_C
  17. oishi_KSG
  18. armaanrox
  19. swamii92 
  20. Kamal_23
  21. .:.Mona.:.
  22. teri_susan
  23. peachgirl
  24. Suvarna...
  25. anumeha_rajat
  26. Abner
  27. Kinnarik
  28. Heaven
  29. zara-20k
  30. armaanlover_7
  31. Die_hardfan_KSG
  32. rasikdhara101
  33. ARMAANKSGFAN
  34. Sani_Rani
  35. dmg_roks_antara
  36. sonakap1
  37. coolpriya05
  38. Nida_21
  39. diyaa1pk
  40. cutiepreet
  41. shivi17 
  42. ARian Samm
  43. lovedkruti
  44. Kajenaliya
  45. salinashah
  46. anum ghouri
  47. parthvi
  48. flaming_saphire
  49. ROSEMIST
  50. Kavyaa
  51. ksg_farhan
  52. angullgrl91
  53. rising_angel
  54. Meghzzz
  55. karankideewanix
  56. shristi sarda
  57. ammy_ka_ashu
  58. MizAngelz
  59. shonagudia
  60. jiyaa
  61. Anokhee
  62. AR_FAN
  63. ritu12
  64. prachi_mjht
  65. azy123
  66. aishar
  67. me_lovelygul
  68. hajmaz
  69. AMMY12
  70. Cutiepie_KSG
  71. bary
  72. freesikha
  73. Drarmaanfan
  74. mkp1995
  75. praachi248
  76. uhima
  77. Armaan-KSG
  78. crimson_10
  79. Ambryn
  80. tehzeebkhan
  81. himanii
  82. Priya46
  83. sushi1987
  84. ujala26
  85. mansibharti
  86. Pearl29
  87. rmitra
  88. soul_desire
  89. anushkajain
  90. sisgeo
  91. asma_227
  92. crazyap
  93. aditi_sweet
  94. cutie13
  95. nidha1983
  96. pari0706
  97. shinseen
  98. meow23
  99. ntybtnice
  100. Lu_Armi
  101. -poornima-
  102. cute.arsh
  103. saniashzadi_10
  104. arshbest
  105. ridhima_017
  106. Kiran-)
  107. aar123
  108. sweet.melody
  109. illa8
  110. janu1610
  111. cute-aish
  112. sweety7395
  113. kajen
  114. shilpI007
  115. vidu87
  116. kashfull
  117. pinkss
  118. krazy4kash
  119. ksgmyluvmylyff
  120. sacred shrine
  121. qt4ever
  122. MaitreeluvKajen
  123. akshad
  124. MadhuARKaSh
  125. harini19
  126. cute_girl17
  127. Black_beauty
  128. anushyap
  129. kashishporwal
  130. frnd.of.frndz
  131. ARKJ_4EVER
  132. zarqaaahmed
  133. princess_rashmi
  134. BABY-GIRl7
  135. gudiyanrani143
  136. lil_desi_goddes
  137. diyachill
  138. angelina_angel
  139. -Aahana-
  140. sahitya87
  141. OpTiMiStIc.cUt
  142. nikki0809
  143. ksg_ritika
  144. riddhima11
Edited by Medzi_ARian... - 13 years ago
Medha. thumbnail
                                                      Part 22
                                               "Misson Maya"

Recap: Armaan tells Riddhima the truth, and she believes him.  They unite, and decide to not let Maya know about them.  The gang finds out that Armaan and Riddhima are together, and they tease them. 

In about an hour or two, the gang met up in the garden, and waited for Sumit and Molly to arrive. 
" Yaar yeh dono kitni daer laga rahe hain. " Muskaan said impatiently.
" I know!  Ab tak toh unhe aa jaana chaahiye tha. " said Anjali.
While they were busy waiting for Sumit and Molly to arrive, Armaan and Riddhima were busy staring at each other. tThey were standing right beside each other, and had a slight smile on their lips.  Riddhima slowly entangled her hands with Armaan's, and Armaan held her hand firmly.  He took her hand up to his lips, and kissed it softly, making Riddhima blush.  The gang looked at them and smiled.  They wished that the couple don't have any more problems in their lives. 
" Oye love birds!  Agar romance karna hi hain, toh apne room mein jao na! " said Muskaan.  Armaan and Riddhima came back to the world, and left each others hands. 
" Anji, baat toh tum aise kar rahi ho, jaise ki tum kabhi AJ ka haath hi nahin pakadti.  Woh dekho! " Everyone looked at Atul and Anjali's hand, and Anjali blushed.
" Hey guys!  What's up? " They all looked at the entrance and saw Sumit and Molly standing there with a smile on their faces.  They ran to them, and hugged them tightly. 
"OMG!  You guys are finally here! " said Riddhima. 
" Yes Ridzi, we're finally here! "
" God yaar!  Tum dono kitne badal gaye ho! " said Sapna.
" Tum log bhi! "
" Chalo hum room mein chal ke baat karte hain. " said Armaan.  Sumit and Molly checked into the hotel, and then they all went to Armaan and Riddhima's room.
They all sat down on various places there, and then started to talk about things.  They told Sumit and Molly that Riddhima knew everything now, and they were happy for the duo.
" Achha Sumit, tum keh rahe the ki tumhe kuch evidences mille hain?  Dikhaao. " said Armaan.  Sumit took out a few things from his bag, and layed it in front of them.  It was Maya's diary, the vase with which she had attacked Riddhima, and some papers on which she had written 'I love Armaan' and 'I hate Riddhima' with blood.
They were completely shocked seeing the writings as it had blood on them.  They couldn't believe that Maya was so obsessed with Armaan.  She was a freakin' maniac!  Riddhima held Armaan's hand, and Armaan put his arm around her instead, pulling her close.
Sapna picked up Maya's diary, and started to read one of the pages from it. 
" Armaan Riddhima se pyaar karta hain.  He loves her.  How is this possible?  Woh toh mujhse pyaar karta hain na?  Toh phir yeh Riddhima... where the he** did she come from?  Nahin.  Maine aisa kabhi nahin hone doongi.  Woh Riddhima mere Armaan ko mujhse kabhi chheen nahin paayegi.  I'll take him back. " Sapna finished reading the page, and they all were shocked.  They couldn't believe that this was THEIR Maya, their best friend. 
Armaan tightened his grip over Riddhima, as he felt her shivering. 
" Shhh... it's okay. " He comforted her. 
" I don't believe this.  Maya's a bloody maniac! " Amit exclaimed. 
" I know.  Thank God humaare paas yeh saare saboot aa gaye hain.  Ab hum Maya ko arrest karva sakte hain. " said Anjali.
" No Anji, you're wrong.  Inn sabooton se Maya ko hum arrest nahin karva sakte.  Aur yahaan ki sabse badi problem yeh hain, ki Maya ne sirf apni jealousy iss mein likhi hain, apne gunaah nahin.  Sirf iss ke zariye Maya ko sazaa dilvaana possible nahin hain. " Sumit explained.
" Toh phir ab? "
" I have a plan.  Sabse pehle toh humme aise behave karna padega jaise humme Maya ke baare mein kuch pata hi na ho.  Aur Ridzi, Maya ke saamne tumhe Amy se door rehna padega.  Aur Amy, main task tumhaara hain.  Tumhe Maya ko yeh vishwaas dilaana padega jaise ki tum usse pyaar karne lage ho.  Yeh karna bohat mushkil hoga.  Iss liye tumhe bohat careful rehna padega.  Phir jab usse poori tarah se iss baat ka yakeen ho jaayega, ki tum usse pyaar karte ho, toh kissi tarah tum Maya se usske saare gunaah kubul karvaaoge, aur tab hum sab kuch record kar lenge. "
" But this is very dangerous!  Agar Maya ko humaare plan ke baare mein bhanak bhi lagi, toh woh toh humme maar daalegi! " said Atul.
" I know AJ, lekin humaare paas iss ke alaava aur koi raasta nahin hain.  Maya ko pakadvaane ka sirf yeh hi ek tareeka hain. "
" Lekin main aisa kuch nahin karunga.  Mujhe toh usski shakal tak nahin dekhni. " said Armaan.
" But you have to Armaan.  Maya ko saza dilvaane ke liye you have to do this.  Warna pata nahin woh aur kitne maasoomon ki jaan legi. " Armaan looked at Riddhima unsurely, but she nodded, telling him to go ahead with the plan.  Armaan looked at Sumit, and nodded.
" Fine, I'll do it. " Sumit and Molly smiled, and looked at each other. 
" Yeh sab mujhe kabse shuru karna hain? "
" Aaj se. "
" Great!  Toh aaj se shuru hota hain, Mission Maya! " Atul put his hand forward, and everyone did the same. 
" Hip, hip, HOORAY! " They all cheered. 
In a while, they all started to talk in their normal groups which was the boys and girls group. 
" So Ridzi, bata.  How was the night? " Molly asked teasingly, and Riddhima slightly blushed.
" Oooooooooooh, itna sharmaah kyun rahi hain?  Bata, bata, Amy ne achhe se sone diya, ya nahin? "
" Molly, tu chup kar.  Kya baatein le kar beth gayi hain? "
" Ooooohhhhh, dekho toh sahi.  Humaari Ridzi kitna sharmaah rahi hain. " Sapna teased her even more.
" Ridzi sach kahun.  Tujhe aise dekh kar mujhe bohat achha lag raha hain. " said Anjali.
" I know.  Warna jiss Ridzi ko hum ab tak dekh rahe the, woh toh jaise koi paraayi lag rahi thi.  Ridzi, Amy tujhse bohat pyaar karta hain.  Uss par kabhi bhi shak matt karna.  Amy jaise pyaar karne waale bohat hi kam logo ko milte hain. "
" You're right Muski.  Armaan jaise log bohat hi kismet waalon ko milte hain.  And I am very lucky, because I have him. " Riddhima looked at Armaan, and saw him talking to the boys with a smile on his face, and she smiled, too.  On the other hand, the boys were no less than the girls, and they were teasing Armaan to no end. 
" Oye hoye, dekho na, yeh Amy kaise Ridzi ko ghoor, ghoor kar dekh raha hain. " said Sumit.
" Bhai yeh toh roz ka hain.  Dono ek doosre ko aakhein phaad, phaad kar dekhte hain. " said Amit.  Armaan looked at the two.
" Achha?  Toh kya tu Sapzi ko aakhein phaad, phaad kar nahin dekhta?  Bada dood ka dhula banta hain. "
" Oye, tu baat matt badal samjha na! "
" Ooooh!  Dekh!  Sapzi ki baat aayi toh kaise chup ho gaya! " Armaan teased. 
" Toh tu kuch kam hain kya?  Jab dekh tab Ridzi ko ghoorta rehta hain.  Aur sab ke saamne romance karta hain, woh baat alag. "
" Oye Raoooool.  Tere kisse kholoon kya? "
" Woh sab toh theekh hain, lekin Amy, tujhe phirse woh jolly Amy dekh kar na, mujhe bohat achha lag raha hain. "
" Haan.  Teri jo yeh smile hain na, woh kuch zyaada hi contagious hain.  Hum sab isse bohat miss kar rahe the. "
" Meri smile toh Basket ki smile dekh kar hi aati hain. " Armaan looked at Riddhima and smiled seeing her laughing on something the girls said.  Riddhima eyes caught his, and both just stared at each other.  The boys and girls caught the two staring at each other, and shook their heads. 
" Amy? "
" Ridzi? " They all called the two, but they were really busy staring at each other. 
" Hello? " Giving up, Amit and Sapna went and snapped their fingers in front of Armaan and Riddhima's eyes, and they came back to the world. 
" Huh?  Kya hua? "
" Zyaada kuch nahin, bas tum dono ek doosre ki aankhon mein kho gaye the. " Armaan and Riddhima blushed.  They all laughed at this, and Armaan and Riddhima looked at each other. 
The rest of the time went by very quickly.  The gang would talk, while the the couples would secretly romance, and on getting caught, they all would tease each other to no end.  Soon it was time for dinner.

At the Dinner...

They all were seated at the table, beside their respective partners.  Since Maya was sitting right there, they all made it seem as if Riddhima had no where else to sit, and she sat beside Armaan.  While they all were eating, Armaan and Maya raised their hands at the same time to get the rice, but their hands touched and the two looked at each other.  Armaan looked at her in a different way, and this surprised Maya.  She pulled her hand back, and served some rice in her plate.  She looked up again, and saw Armaan staring at her, while eating.  She got really surprised seeing the stare, but didn't say anything and resumed her eating. 
In a minute or two, Sumit and Molly arrived at the restaurant, and they all looked at them.
' Sumit?  Molly?  Yeh dono yahaan kya kar rahe hain? ' Maya thought. 
" Hey guys, what's up? " Sumit asked merrily.  He was about to sit down, when his eyes fell on Maya.
" Hi.  Do I know you? " Sumit asked, as if he didn't know Maya.  Maya was a little sad knowing that Sumit didn't remember her.  They were like the best buds in college.  She always considered Sumit as her little brother and she was really sad.
" Um, I don't think so.  Hi, I'm Maya.  Armaan aur Rahul ki business client. " Maya shook hands with him. 
" I'm Sumit, inn sab ka sabse achha dost. "
" Hi Sumit. " She looked at Molly.  Her bond with Molly wasn't less either.  She always thought of her as her big sister, as she would always help her out of everything, do her assignment for her, and what not.  She gulped a lump that formed in her throat. 
" Hi, I'm Molly.  Sumit's wife. "
" H... hi. " Maya held the tears back that were forming in the back of her eyes.  They sat down and started to eat.  Maya kept looking down at her plate, and slowly ate.
' Kitni ajeeb si baat hain na?  Jinn logon ko maine itne saalon tak apna maana, aaj woh hi mujhe paraaya samajhte hain.  Mere chote bhai jaisa Sumit, aur badi behen jaisi Molly.  Dono ek doosre ke saath kitne khush hain.  Shaadi ho gayi inn dono ki, lekin... lekin main unse unki Maya ki tarah baat nahin kar sakti.  Kya inn dono ko main yaad bhi hoon? ' Maya thought sadly.  She was unaware of the fact that everyone's eyes were on her.  They were seeing everything. 
They knew the bond that Sumit, Molly, and Maya shared.  When Sumit and Molly were in the college with them, Maya would always be with them.  She was like a doll for them.  She was the one that would always beat people up if they messed with her, but then she would apologize for her mistake as well. 
They felt bad knowing that everything had changed now, and nothing could fix it.  They brushed off the thought, and ate their dinner, chatting with each other.  Maya finished her dinner very early, as she couldn't hold back her tears, and left. 
After she left, everyone went quiet.  Molly started to cry and Sumit comforted her.
" I can't believe ke... yeh humaari Maya hain.  Tum sab ko yaad hain?  Jab Maya aur Sumit ke beech mein ladaayi hoti thi, toh woh humesha mere paas aati thi.  Jab bhi rona aata tha, mere paas aa jaati thi.  Aur aaj, woh aisi ban chuki hain. "
" Molly sambhaalo khud ko.  Hum sab ko dukh ho raha hain, lekin yeh hi sach hain.  Maya ab poori tarah se badal chuki hain. " said Sumit. 
" Haan Molly.  Sumit sahi keh raha hain.  Tum roo matt. " said Riddhima and Molly stopped crying in a while.  They finished their dinner very soon and retired to their rooms. 

Armaan and Riddhima's room...

Armaan had changed into a gray vest and sweatpants, and Riddhima had changed into her red nightie.  She was standing in the balcony of her room, and was staring at the moon, with a smile on her face. 
Armaan came out of the bathroom, and threw the towel on the couch, and looked at Riddhima.  He walked slowly towards her, and smiled. 
She looked heavenly with the moon's light shining on her.  He stood behind her took in the sweet fragrance of her hair.  He took one more step towards her, and put his arms around her waist, with his chin resting on her shoulder.  Riddhima came out of her trance, and smiled. 
" Kya soch rahi ho? "
" Kuch nahin.  Bas iss chaand ko dekh rahi hoon.  It's so beautiful.  Aur isski chaandni, usse bhi zyaada khoobsurat. "
" Haan, you're right.  The moon is very beautiful, but not more than you. " Riddhima smiled, and turned around in his arms.  She put her arms around his neck.
" Sach? " Armaan pecked her nose.
" Much. " Riddhima chuckled.
" Humaare plan ke baare mein soch rahi thi na? " Riddhima looked at Armaan in surprise.
" Tumhe kaise pata? "
" Tumhaare dill ki baat mujhse kabhi chhupi hain? "
" Haan, main ussi ke baare mein soch rahi thi.  Armaan, agar Maya ko humaare plan ke baare pata chala, toh? "
" Usse pata chalega, lekin tab, jab woh jail ki salaakhon ke peeche hogi. "
" Armaan, dekho main tumhe warn kar rahi hoon.  Issko ek plan ki tarah hi treat karna.  Uss Maya se at least bees feet ki doori par rehna.  Usske itne kareeb jaane ki zaroorat nahin hain.  Agar tum usske kareeb gaye na, toh main tumse kabhi baat nahin karungi. " Riddhima said childishly and Armaan smiled.
" Oooh.  Wifey's jealous huh? "
" Yes, I am.  Mujhe uss Maya par .1 percent ka bhi bharosa nahin hain.  Iss liye tum usske kareeb nahin jaaoge.  Samjhe? " Riddhima pointed her finger at him and he smirked and pulled her closer.
" Itna pyaar karti ho mujhse? "
" Haan. " He tilted his head, and captured her lips.  He deepened the kiss, as their tongues explored each others mouth.  Armaan bit her lower lip, but then licked it to sooth her.  He picked her up, and went inside, not breaking the kiss, and layed her on the bed.  He layed on top of her, and both made love for hours. 

Will the gang be successful in their plan?  Will Maya be punished for her deeds?  Will her partner be revealed?  Keep reading to find out...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys.  How was the part?  I know that I had said that I won't be able to update for like a week or so, but I don't think that the book report will interfere between me updating the parts.  Anyways, thanks for all the comments, and keep reading AND commenting. 
-Medzi
Medha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: tzahra

Medzi
Sorry yaar i still have to read ur ff i am trying to find some tym dont worry i will read soon bcz the intro looks really cool,
Anyways congratz on second thread keep rocking and i will comment when i will read the story okay
All the best

It's ok Di.  Thanks! 
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hiiiii

firstly congrats 4 da 2nd thread
love ur ff

secondly mindlowing update
loved it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
loved AR
loved da gang teasing them
4 a tiny bit i really did feel bad 4 maya 😭
loved da possavive ridzy at da end
cant wait 2 c if their plan works
con soon
thanks 4 da pm 
Edited by ARMAANKSGFAN - 13 years ago
sweety7395 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey 
CONGRATS on the new thread
This part was awesome as always.  Finally Sumit and Molly arrived but they don't really have any evidence and now Armaan has to pretend to like Maya.  I really hate Maya and I want her to get arrested real fast or die.  Hopefully, Armaan will be able to make her tell the truth.  It was funny how the gang was teasing AR.  Really loved this part.  Continue soon and once again congrats on the new thread.

Medha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweety7395

Hey 

CONGRATS on the new thread
This part was awesome as always.  Finally Sumit and Molly arrived but they don't really have any evidence and now Armaan has to pretend to like Maya.  I really hate Maya and I want her to get arrested real fast or die.  Hopefully, Armaan will be able to make her tell the truth.  It was funny how the gang was teasing AR.  Really loved this part.  Continue soon and once again congrats on the new thread.

Thanks!  Yea, actually I changed my mind on last minute, so no they technically have no evidence to get Maya behind the bars.  I'll continue soon, and thanks.
yayyy LOVED IT

cont again soon if the book report wont interfere! lekin mind your grades too!
cute_girl17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
congratulations on your new threadπŸ‘πŸ‘
and the update is awesome as always..loved every bit of it
continue soon and thanks for the pm
Edited by cute_girl17 - 13 years ago