12 Jan 10/Epi 82

PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hola amigos........ here goes..........

Rapid Recap πŸ˜›......
DV furious tells Shobna coz ov her Amoli has left n 2 go find her or else........ Dhani reaches tukaram's house n takes him along 2 find Amoli...... Urmi still had a bit left in her so she vents out her last bit of anger on vegetable.......Shobna finds amoli n tells her u cant die but she not having it jumps in2 a river..... Shobna cums 2 haveli where DV already angry gets even more angry at her n finds out Amoli has died n is gobsmacked..........

Part 1........

Epi starts of frm previous...... DV grabbed Shobna...... i asked where is Amoli?? Shobna finally screms pushing his hands off that mar gayi Amoli!! (Amoli is dead!!)...... talab mein kudh kar usne apni jaan de di (she committed suicide by jumping in2 the river)....... n as i said b4 DV's reaction of utter shock n disbelief πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....... n Radhe, DV's mom hears this n r shocked as well rapist hears this as well but no expression on his face.......... Shobna adds pointing at him... u have killed amoli .....DV enraged slaps Shobna saying Amoli can't die..... ur lying...... she turns 2 face him n says this is the truth i saw her die in front of my eyes....... n i couldnt do anything..... n her expression changes... she says its good i didnt stop her...... maybe this was the only way 2 save her from ur flithy intentions....... she showed me the mirror b4 dying....... n i love the way she says these lines so much pain in her voice her tears n thru gritted teeth πŸ‘πŸ‘ she says i wasnt this bad thakur....... i wasnt like this 10yrs ago........spitefully she adds... u made me like this.....again painfully says 4 10 yrs i killed the woman in me...... it wud have better i had killed myself 10 yrs ago....... now angrily says its good she died...... good she died......

DV angrily grabs her again n says Amoli cannot die Shobna...... tell me the truth...... u met her right...... i know ur playing a game wiv me u wanna take revenge but i wont let u succeed...... n he says wiv so much confidence Amoli agar paatal mein bhi hogi to main usse dhoond ke nikaloon ga (Even is Amoli is in the underworld i will find her)......... if her fate has death in it then i will fight against death but not let anything happen 2 her........ Amoli meri hain aur main usse kuch nahin hone doonga (Amoli is mine n i wont let anything happen 2 her)........ Shobna says u wont be able 2 do any such thing........... coz she has gone 2 far...... even had she been alive she wudnt have been urs....... coz she was a different woman .......usse mit jaana manzoor tha lekin lootna nahin (she was ready 2 die but not be dishonoured)......

n DV livid with anger says Shut-up !! n grabs her neck n strangles her....... n rapist n his mum runs 2 them n DV's mom takes his hand of while Shobna faints n rapist catches hold off her...... other members come n Dv's mum tells varsha 2 call the Doc....... n finally Urmi cums down ...... isnt it funny that DV n Shobna have been shouting n screaming non-stop for the last 4 n half mins n she hasnt heard a thing πŸ˜•πŸ˜• πŸ€£πŸ€£ mansion of morons being deaf blind n dumb again .......

Part 2.....

she cums n says her favourite line yeh sab kya ho raha hain?? (What is going on here?? )   oh please not any more i cant handle it 🀣🀣🀣...... Radhe blank but shocked as well says Amoli has committed suicide...... Urmi double shocked n sits down on stairs in shock.......... 

Cut 2 Dipsy's house........ Mrs Holmes is showing mini dumbo around the house..... says see this house carefully as u have 2 spend the rest of ur life here...... this is our kitchen where u will cook wot eva u cook..... that was a taunt....... she is gonna make life hell 4 mini dumbo 😑......... they arrive in Dipsy's room n Dipsy cums n says can i go in my room?? she says yea who's stopping u??.... he says Chandana...... she givs mini dumbo a look n then smiles n says Chandana will also come wots the hurry......... let the ritual be done 1st....... u go ..... mini dumbo 😲 n scared a little.......  

Cut 2 haveli....... DV mom outside a room worried n Dv shouts on the phone tum kya jakh mar rahe ho? (wot the heck r u doing??) jus do as i say got it....... n slams the phone....... door opens n Doc cums out n rest go in 2 meet shobna except rapist n his mum....... Doc says not 2 worry she has fainted due 2 a big shock i have given her the injection.... n BTW good news..... Shobna is expecting........ awwww congratzzzzz Shobna but rapists's child ...... dunno shud i be happy or not........ he says take care of her n leaves.........

Cut 2 radhe..... sitting in his room alone while wind howling outside n curtains blowing....... he gets up 2 the window n his n Amoli's wedding photo falls n he takes it n  holds it close 2 his chest......... while a sad verse of their bade ache lagte ho plays......... flashbac of her bandaging his bloody foot.....  he says wot is happening 2 me ..... the Amoli whom i never considered my own .....  y i am so sad at her leaving??...... 

Cut 2 a black car driving n arriving in same place where Amoli jumped ....... DV comes out n driver tells him Malik here is the cliff where Amoli jumped in2 water..... he walks ova 2 it while Dhani arrives with rest of his gang.......... n he shouts Amoli!! where r u Amoli....... n suddenly his own feet slide n he is about 2 fall off but thankfully Dhani his main man catches him n says Malik wot r u doing here this late?? DV says desperately that Amoli jumped in2 the river here .... tukram shocked..... n now bac 2 his authoritive nature DV says tell ur men 2 look in each n every corner .... i want Amoli at any cost..... Dhani passes on the order saying dont stand like statues go look 4 her.... n a stupid man says looking down that... sarkar (ie Dhani) if Amoli has jumped frm here then her chances of being alive r slim.......... n not 2 be missed this shot..... DV turns around slowly n WHAM!! pushes the man in2 the river..... n his awesome evil-devil expression his eyes...  no words 2 describe his brilliance πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ perfectly captured on camera πŸ‘πŸ‘..... Dhani says Malik u..... n DV jus walks off 🀣🀣..... while his co-workers follow.......

Part 3.......

The stupid man huffing n puffing swims up the river n comes on2 the bank πŸ˜† πŸ€£πŸ€£..... n DV comes n bends n grabs his collar saying wiv the same evil-devil look n menacing voice..... zinda hain na tu ?? (ur alive arent u??) ... even after falling frm there ur alive arent u?? then how can Amoli die....... Amoli ke zindagi par mera haq hain aur maut pe bhi (I have a right on Amoli's life n death as well)...... she cannot even die wivout my permission.... ovcourse not ur God Almighty arent u n only wen ur own wish is fulfilled can she die right.🀒...... if u r alive then how can Amoli die....... tukaram looking at DV frm above shocked at dunno his daughter may be alive or seeing DV's his Malik's psychoness in real time πŸ€£ in person....... DV says till i dont make Amoli mine she cannot even die understand..... see exactly wot i was thinking ....... tukaram double trouble shocked at his behaviour πŸ˜†πŸ˜†............

DV gets up saying no matter wot any1 says ...Amoli is alive i can feel/sense it...... i can hear her voice in my ears... she is with us..... points 2 himself n adds... with me 😍....... Dhani jus looking at DV like r u freaking mad??  πŸ€£ oh i jus love his expression 🀣🀣...... Dv says 2 the stupid man go deep in2 the water...... Amoli maybe couldnt swim so she flowed wiv the current........ now here i think the dialogue writer had a memory lapse..... coz Amoli had saved mini dumbo right frm drowning in the early epi's remember so how can she not know how 2 swim??..... so go in2 the waters n dont swim jus flow wiv the current that will tell where Amoli is which direction 2 go in....... i praise this guy's thinking 1st he knew exactly where that stupid man wud reach on the bank n came 2 the same spot πŸ‘ then he knows how 2 find a person who has been taken by the current πŸ‘...πŸ˜†πŸ€£..... Dhani says Malik how can he do that.... look at his state ....Dv says y cant he??....... he replies he will die like this....... DV turns away n pretends 2 be concerned n says yeaaaaa i didnt think of that ....ok do 1 thing instead of him..... puts his hand on Dhani n nearly throws him in2 the river jus holding on2 his clothes adding... u go in2 the water......... 

Dhani frightened 4 his life n DV says in his obsessive manner..... whether some1 lives or dies i dont care...... i jus want my Amoli...... do anything..... maro ya maaro (die or kill) but get amoli........ i give u till 2morrow but ur smart.... since u have taken responsibilty of this job u will fulfill it..... pats his cheek n Dhani jus nods reluctantly.........he goes 2 that stupid man n says wot r u still sitting here 4??...... go!!...... n again pushes him in2 the river n walks off........ ok that was a hilariously psychotic scene 🀣🀣🀣........ wot a way 2 prove ur point πŸ‘πŸ‘ n best part is it worked not once but twice πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ€£ πŸ€£.......wot a psycho ...... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... i can only think of this phrase rigt now "where there is a will there is a way".....or rather for DV lets modify it "where there is DV there is ALWAYS a way" πŸ˜‰

Cut 2 Suman who is praying 2 God....... n tukaram walks in head down 😑....... she givs him a disgusted look n says sold our daughter have u??........ he walks in n she goes up 2 him crying n grabs his collar saying tell me how much have u sold our daughter 4?? wot price has thakur given 4 our honour this time?? tell me i wont feel bad..... u have already sold ur conscious 4 this house....... despite knowing wot thakur wants 2 do wiv Amoli u still sent her 2 the haveli...... gross...... u shud have killed her when she was born atleast a father-daughter relation wouldnt have been maligned......she wud have come wiv so many hopes n expectations that may the world be agianst her but her dad will always be wiv her...... but u made such a mircle happen....... u sent her bac 2 that hell 2 suffer....... wot did our daughter ask?? a free life ...u couldnt even giv her that..... u r even worse than beturam (kamudi'd dad) atleast he had a reason 4 mortgaging his daughter..... dunno wot sins i have made in my past life that my Amoli got a father like u.......

N she sees a cutter used in harvest dunno the name 4 it 😳....... n grabs it 2 kill tanni n he tries 2 get it off her...... he says wot u doing??....... she says i will kill tanni n die myself ..... u will even sell ur second daughter...... i wont let tanni walk the same path as Amoli...... n tukaram slaps her....... n tanni wakes up shocked...... he hugs her crying saying 2 suman i wont let u kill her......

Part 4.......

Tukraram says God has already taken our 1 daughter but not the other..... i wont let tanni die like Amoli.... no.... Suman hears this n sits down slowly crying..... takuram says she jumped in2 the river n took her life...... she will never return 2 ask 4 help n shelter frm her father......

Cut 2 haveli.......next morning.... n all in white clothes..... in mourning ova Amoli's death.... n DV walks in.... hair a mess.... has he been looking 4 her all night??... n again is surprised 2 see all this....... he comes in n says wots all this?? u all in white clothes....... his mom comes 2 him n says u wear white clothes at such occasions...... DV actually not getting it says at such occasions?? wot r u talking about say it clearly....... his mum says we r doing some rites n rituals 4 peace ofAmoli's soul ........ i have told the priest n mini dumbo's in-laws...... coz of this death we wont have any rituals of the marriage..... DV angrily says Amoli isnt dead..... nothing has happened 2 her...... how did u people believe this wivout any investigation of any sort.... his bro's Akhilesh n rapist looking at him like my bro is a lunatic  πŸ€£...... n so is Suren n Puneet πŸ˜†

n DV's mom about 2 cut in but DV makes a very valid point...... that no 1 is considered dead wivout their dead body..... yep DV u gotta point πŸ‘πŸΌ........ n lemme tell u 4 ur information that Amoli's dead body hasnt been found....... his mum again says but DV.... n he holds out his hand n says Enough!!!..... i dont want 2 listen 2 anything .....Chandana jus married yesterday n u all..... its not good 2 be mourning at such auspicious n celebrative occasions..... n i still dont get how did u all believe that Amoli is dead..... Amoli cannot die like this......... n i have proved just a while ago that a person can be alive after falling in2 the water n so is Amoli....... no 1 will mourn ova her death...... all the marriage rituals fixed will take place..... nothing will stop at any rate understood...... Suren n Puneet change ur clothes u go bring Chandana here.... 2days the pag-phere (bride coming 2 her maternal home) ritual right..... both look at each n other. .... n DV says now dont just stand there staring at my face n go !! n so both go upstairs 2 change......... Akhilesh Nachiket !! n they also leave out of fear πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....... 

The servant cums 2 DV's mom saying i have brougt the photo u wanted of Amoli....... DV angrily takes the photo n yells Amoli is alive..... she can neva die do u understand.......she can neva die........n he breaks the photo ...... BTW that was a gr8 photo she was looking so pretty as choti thakurain πŸ˜‰...... n jus then amoli wakes up somewhere wiv Dv's words echoing in the background which she seems 2 have heard...... n Epi ends..........   

Precap....... a woman tells amoli supriya has brougth her here...... cut 2 a girl dancing in front of men...... n Amoli says i dont know any Supriya.......

DV DV n DV...... wot do u want me 2 say ..... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....... need i add anymore..... his sheer confidence n faith n belief that his beloved Amoli just cannot i repeat just cannot die was stupendous n superb n mind boggling....... he was ⭐️⭐️⭐️ of epi..... his dialogues n delivery n his awesome expressions... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ wot obsessive n determined expressions OMG... no 1 beats him.... ..... Shobna was also good in the 1st scene her dialogue delivery was gr8 really felt bad 4 her 😭..... n aah so was Suman πŸ‘πŸ‘

Enjoy πŸ˜‰  
Edited by PreciousPri - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swfer thumbnail
πŸ₯³

Edited by swfer - 13 years ago
PreciousPri thumbnail

this is me in ur celebration dear...... whopeeeeee πŸ₯³ n DancingDancing...... πŸ˜‰
Savitha0101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Excellent once again preci darling ur update i just enjoy as i used to enjoy deeba's update πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Just before reading ur update i was watching this epi dear, wanted to watch this particular epi after so long his performance, his dialogue delivery WAH!!!!!!! no words preci hats off to SK, the line i liked the most was "maro ya maaro" the ways he says this ❀️ it yaar

thank you once again Preci πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒβ€οΈβ€οΈ

PreciousPri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savitha0101

Excellent once again preci darling ur update i just enjoy as i used to enjoy deeba's update πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Gracias buddy..... thanks a lto 4 ur appreciation πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Just before reading ur update i was watching this epi dear, wanted to watch this particular epi after so long his performance, his dialogue delivery WAH!!!!!!! no words preci hats off to SK, the line i liked the most was "maro ya maaro" the ways he says this ❀️ it yaar

It was definitely one of those epi's which wholely n solely belonged 2 DV..... u feel like getting up n bowing 2 him n saying ALL HAIL SK !! ... hats off 2 him as u say..... all his lines were so well executed wow n  wah n wow n wah... his obsession his determination so evident ClapClapClapClap

thank you once again Preci πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒβ€οΈβ€οΈ

My pleasure hun n ur most welcome πŸ€—

DV_LVR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
SK in his baritone voice going nuts and shouting at everyone...how can my heartbeat not increase!!!!

ah ..one of the best episodes😳😳😳😳😳
swfer thumbnail
Gracias,mind-boggling update as alwaysπŸ‘
What an epi,loved it,the passion and obsession of dv😍😍☺️
first i loved both dv and shobna as always😳,Shobna was wonderful with her dialogues delivery and well-executed sceneπŸ‘
n i love the way she says these lines so much pain in her voice her tears n thru gritted teeth πŸ‘πŸ‘
me tooπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
coz she was a different woman .......usse mit jaana manzoor tha lekin lootna nahin (she was ready 2 die but not be dishonoured).
i so loved these lines from her😳
mansion of morons being deaf blind n dumb again
πŸ˜• ahhh we r getting used to it
n not 2 be missed this shot..... DV turns around slowly n WHAM!! pushes the man in2 the river..... n his awesome evil-devil expression his eyes...  no words 2 describe his brilliance πŸ‘ perfectly captured on camera πŸ‘πŸ‘
really not 2 be missed this shot,loved dv's expressions and it was funny the way he pushed the guy into the river🀣
she cannot even die wivout my permission
now dv this is getting too much and three much😑😑😑this over-confidence is just too much.
DV says till i dont make Amoli mine she cannot even die understand..... see exactly wot i was thinking
yeah rite😑 dv ! u r even now thinking about urself only how πŸ€ͺ
Amoli is alive i can feel/sense it...... i can hear her voice in my ears... she is with us..... points 2 himself n adds... with me 😍
such romantic dialogues
😍😍,he was even pointing towards his heart which was quite☺️
now here i think the dialogue writer had a memory lapse..... coz Amoli had saved mini dumbo right frm drowning in the early epi's remember so how can she not know how 2 swim??
tru but i'm wondering that mayb dialogue-writer had a memory lapse but dv can't haveπŸ˜• coz he knew that amoli saved chandana's life
i praise this guy's thinking 1st he knew exactly where that stupid man wud reach on the bank n came 2 the same spot πŸ‘ then he knows how 2 find a person who has been taken by the current πŸ‘...πŸ˜†πŸ€£
🀣🀣🀣absolutely brilliant and unbelievableπŸ‘πŸ˜‰
.or rather for DV lets modify it "where there is DV there is ALWAYS a way" πŸ˜‰
rightoooo but a very good scene full of emotions,passion,obsession,concern⭐️

OUT OF WORLD OBSESSION OF DV FOR AMOLI😳

that no 1 is considered dead wivout their dead body..... yep DV u gotta point πŸ‘πŸΌ
again dv proved that he's the only intelligent person not only in this house but also in the world of soap actors😳
Akhilesh Nachiket !! n they also leave out of fear πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
i so loved the way he called his brosπŸ˜‰ with such angry young man voice😍,his voce goes well with his personality☺️
BTW that was a gr8 photo she was looking so pretty as choti thakurain πŸ˜‰
agreeddddπŸ‘πŸΌ
loved ur comments at the end,u say exactly what i wanted to say in an excellent wayπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Best ov luck and keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by swfer - 13 years ago
PreciousPri thumbnail

Originally posted by: DV_LVR

SK in his baritone voice going nuts and shouting at everyone...how can my heartbeat not increase!!!!

Hey mine 2 mine 2....... my heart skips a beat everytime i see him on screen 😳😍..... n thats i wrote in my reply 2 the Uttaran promo that his awesome baritone voice saying kya ho raha hain ye........ oh laa laa 😳😳

ah ..one of the best episodesEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Definitely πŸ‘πŸΌ........ DV at his obsessive n psychotic best πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

PreciousPri thumbnail

Originally posted by: swfer

Gracias,mind-boggling update as alwaysπŸ‘

Merci my Mademoiselle πŸ˜ƒ

What an epi,loved it,the passion and obsession of dv😍😍☺️
Yaaaaaa....... loved it 2 bits Day DreamingDay Dreaming

first i loved both dv and shobna as always😳,Shobna was wonderful with her dialogues delivery and well-executed sceneπŸ‘
Ditto!! Clap

n i love the way she says these lines so much pain in her voice her tears n thru gritted teeth πŸ‘πŸ‘
me tooπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I really missed her after she went ...... for her acting talent 😭....

coz she was a different woman .......usse mit jaana manzoor tha lekin lootna nahin (she was ready 2 die but not be dishonoured).
i so loved these lines from her😳

Absolutely...... her dialogue delivery jus makes the lines so much more effective

mansion of morons being deaf blind n dumb again
πŸ˜• ahhh we r getting used to it

I try my level best 2 get used 2 it n throw it ova my head...... but it cant be done Ouch....... jus like Urmi' s brain is always on STAND-BY Ouch...... how stupid of her 2 come afta 4.5 mins of yelling jsu 2 say yeh kya ho raha hain πŸ€ͺ

n not 2 be missed this shot..... DV turns around slowly n WHAM!! pushes the man in2 the river..... n his awesome evil-devil expression his eyes...  no words 2 describe his brilliance πŸ‘ perfectly captured on camera πŸ‘πŸ‘
really not 2 be missed this shot,loved dv's expressions and it was funny the way he pushed the guy into the river🀣
It soooo was...... n him pushing that stupid man ROFLROFL....... i love this way of making ur point....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† coz it works....... who said violence is not the way 2 go ahead ConfusedConfused ROFL

she cannot even die wivout my permission
now dv this is getting too much and three much😑😑😑this over-confidence is just too much.
he belives he is God n nothing can happen wivout his permission AngryAngry..... over over confidence which gets him in2 truoble everytiime....... when will he learn D'oh

DV says till i dont make Amoli mine she cannot even die understand..... see exactly wot i was thinking
yeah rite😑 dv ! u r even now thinking about urself only how Silly
The guy's utterly selfish...... can only think of himself...... even is he seems concerned 4 amoli its 4 his benefit ...... as u say how πŸ€ͺ
Amoli is alive i can feel/sense it...... i can hear her voice in my ears... she is with us..... points 2 himself n adds... with me 😍
such romantic dialogues
😍😍,he was even pointing towards his heart which was quite☺️
Awwwww........ that was really a moment wen my heart skipped a beat.... Day DreamingDay Dreaming esp the pointing 2 himself Day Dreaming

now here i think the dialogue writer had a memory lapse..... coz Amoli had saved mini dumbo right frm drowning in the early epi's remember so how can she not know how 2 swim??
tru but i'm wondering that mayb dialogue-writer had a memory lapse but dv can't haveπŸ˜• coz he knew that amoli saved chandana's life

Yea....... y did DV 4get that?? along wiv dilaogue writer..... ConfusedConfused.....maybe both 4got in Amoli's judaai πŸ€” 

i praise this guy's thinking 1st he knew exactly where that stupid man wud reach on the bank n came 2 the same spot πŸ‘ then he knows how 2 find a person who has been taken by the current πŸ‘...πŸ˜†πŸ€£
🀣🀣🀣absolutely brilliant and unbelievableπŸ‘πŸ˜‰

ROFLROFL ....I dont know wot his brain is made out of...... how on Earth he calculates all this n always manages 2 get it right..... another mystery alright ROFLROFL but a "absolutely brilliant and unbelievable"  Clap πŸ˜†

.or rather for DV lets modify it "where there is DV there is ALWAYS a way" πŸ˜‰
rightoooo but a very good scene full of emotions,passion,obsession,concern⭐️
Well said ClapClap...... Star performances by SK.......ALL HAIL....DV πŸ˜‰

OUT OF WORLD OBSESSION OF DV FOR AMOLI😳
2 good buddy ClapClapClapClapClap....... ur spot on ...... its totally out of this world

that no 1 is considered dead wivout their dead body..... yep DV u gotta point πŸ‘πŸΌ
again dv proved that he's the only intelligent person not only in this house but also in the world of soap actors😳
Yep even in his psychoness he makes sooooo much sense...... the only intelligent man in the haveli as well as telly world ClapClap

Akhilesh Nachiket !! n they also leave out of fear πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
i so loved the way he called his brosπŸ˜‰ with such angry young man voice😍,his voce goes well with his personality☺️
Me 2 πŸ˜‰.... its this baritone voice of his that made us such deewana's of DV Day Dreaming.... i still remember that baritone voice of his when he says kya raha hain yeh sab when he comes 2 haveli while Radhe blindfolded is finding Amoli........ OMG...... i got goosebumps Blushing 

BTW that was a gr8 photo she was looking so pretty as choti thakurain πŸ˜‰
agreeddddπŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.....thanks

loved ur comments at the end,u say exactly what i wanted to say in an excellent wayπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Best ov luck and keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ
Muchas gracias amigo πŸ˜ƒ...... its nothing more than gr8 minds thinking alike πŸ˜‰..... thanks 4 ur good wishes n compliments...... bless u

uxghya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
grate update again thanks enjoyed it alot another grate ep
1 2 3
Next