Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wardahere thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
To my Dear Sani Rani (:

HAAAAAAAAAAILLAA :D:D

Apun ko tou ek daaaam nasha hi chaaar gaayah raay, Kiya phaaro FF likhaaa. Lemme be your armaan for ummm 30 second and kiss that brain and hand of yours <33
I was reading it and reading it and i ended up reading it TWICEπŸ˜† I am sure i am going to read it alot more than just two times. LOOOOOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜† It was sooooooooooo cute. It soo reminded me of ME! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Pardes mein bhi fulll on desi dhamaka. Yeaaaah but i still don't like LIME GREEEN. AHAHHAHAHAHHAHA ROFL. While reading your ff I was laughing soo much. Like my dad came in the rooom he goes "what movie are you watching" I was like "its censor dad you won't like it" he goes "okaaay" and was leaving and then he came back and was like "WHAAAAAT"πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I was like " daaadyy abhi nahi i am reading the best story ever. Don't bother me" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and I continued. I was laughhhhhhing soo much when armaan was like " I got carried away" and Riddhima was like "ohh and you carried me in your room with you" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† OH MY GOD! did i loved it or did i heeellla hella loved it. maaat poccch yaaar maza agayah. And the waay she was like my scarf ain't dirty AHHHAHAHAH! i loved that. GOD! you made my entire life with your FanFic. And the waaay Riddhima was like Mum ko shaaak hoagayh tou πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Our desi moms i tell you LOOOOL ahahhaahah. Your FF was sooo DIFFERENT from all the other ones i have read. Like typically what would have happened is like when riddhima would have appeared with that red dress Armaan would like oh so loose himself and like totally start falling for herπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and then she get drunk adn armaan take her hommme and SOO TYPICALπŸ˜†πŸ˜† But i loved how yours was straight down to BEEED πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Like chaaal dhaano bistar perr. GOOD! i loved this FF more than anything. it was so unsual. I am so in love with your writting style. I have wrotee soo many FF saaar ADHI perhii hain, time kis kaay paas hain. But i should write an OS πŸ˜†πŸ˜† This fan fic was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay beyonnnnnnnnnnnnd amazing. You did such an amazing job that i am totally ready to kiss your haaand. I looved how they kissed on New years. I mean DAMN yaaa! What caan be better. Phaakaay tou ghaar mein bi deekhloo per KISS! haaaaaaaaaaye, wooh bii thames kinaraaay. HAYYEE HAAAYE πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Maza agaayh! I am going to read your other OS that you wrote and comment on that one too. I really loved how your FF had everything. You made me fall in love with love. I mean i was just so into the FF. Awain idhar udar kiya horaha hai kuch nii pata. While reading, from begining till the end i was smiling jaise samnaay your FF nahi mere RISHTAY Wallay aye waay hain. And typical indian shows ki tarha mujhay smile kartay rehna haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
Your ff was just out of this woooooorld. I mean the waay Riddhima was in the car with armaan and was like "ast night you know, after ahem ahemπŸ˜†πŸ˜†" I swear i was literally LMFAO LMFAO πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† AHAHAHHA! i had a baad daay at college. but your FF totally made it up for it <33333. I mean no joke seriously. I was like phitthay mou life blah blaah. After reading your ff i was huming the sone "kyuuuun, hawaaa aje yun gaa rahi hain"πŸ˜†πŸ˜† even i got shocked at my sudden attitude chnage. Sub mataay SANI ka kamal hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Listen up, If you have any more OS hidden in your corner or something!!!!! TELL MEEE! i would love to read all of your work and compliment it. Because sweeeeeeetheart you totally deserve theeeem :D:D:DπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I loved every bit of your FF. The best part was how down to earth it was. I mean how typical of a gurl to faall for a guy adn then him showing the real side and all. LOVED ITTT! totally. I loved how you explained the details. I loved how i mean it was just soo AMAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZING!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† As you can see i am entirely out of words. But i hope my excitement can explain to you how much i LAAAAAAAAVED your FanFic. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Seriously, I read it twice adn i was going to read it again per mere MUM naay bollaliyah then time hi nahi millaaa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. You are Fantastic. You've got a talent gurly don't let it go to waste! use it *wink*wink* meaaans write MORE & MORE & MORE & MORE & MORE πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and ENTERTAIN USSπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ It was ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut of this world. I think one of the reason i LOVEEEEEEEEED it soo much may be because riddhima was soo LIKE MEEEE!! No kiddding! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but the story the plot everything was just so super PERFECT (:πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
You deserve it all.
Loads of love,
Warda😳

Edited by wardahere - 13 years ago
Sani_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: wardahere

To my Dear Sani Rani (:

HAAAAAAAAAAILLAA :D:D

Apun ko tou ek daaaam nasha hi chaaar gaayah raay, Kiya phaaro FF likhaaa. Lemme be your armaan for ummm 30 second and kiss that brain and hand of yours <33
warda man i have like no freaking words to describe how happppyyy i am after ur comments. like jeeezzzz am on the mooon. koi muje neeche utaroπŸ˜† if u were in front of me, i would have given u pappis and jhappis by now tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† love u man.
I was reading it and reading it and i ended up reading it TWICEπŸ˜† I am sure i am going to read it alot more than just two times. LOOOOOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜† It was sooooooooooo cute. It soo reminded me of ME! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Pardes mein bhi fulll on desi dhamaka. Yeaaaah but i still don't like LIME GREEEN.

aww u read it twice. lol soooo sweet. hehe pata hai yeh story meri college mein bhi bohot famous hui hai. jeez it's like so flipping embarrasing when they are reading the ahem ahem scene and i am like god  why do i have to be in front of themπŸ˜† sacchi mein man. mein bhi england ka bollywood pataka hu. eeee i loveeeeee lime green, so don't say anything about my babyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHA ROFL. While reading your ff I was laughing soo much. Like my dad came in the rooom he goes "what movie are you watching" I was like "its censor dad you won't like it" he goes "okaaay" and was leaving and then he came back and was like "WHAAAAAT"πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I was like " daaadyy abhi nahi i am reading the best story ever. Don't bother me" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and I continued.
OMGGG u actually said that. eekks my mum would actually check the story up, then leaveπŸ˜† awww thanks for calling the story best😳

I was laughhhhhhing soo much when armaan was like " I got carried away" and Riddhima was like "ohh and you carried me in your room with you" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† OH MY GOD! did i loved it or did i heeellla hella loved it. maaat poccch yaaar maza agayah. And the waay she was like my scarf ain't dirty AHHHAHAHAH! i loved that. GOD! you made my entire life with your FanFic. And the waaay Riddhima was like Mum ko shaaak hoagayh tou πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Our desi moms i tell you LOOOOL ahahhaahah. 
haha u know all those dialogues just naturally comes LOLLZZZ that doesn't mean i have experience with these kinda dialoguesπŸ˜† OMG that scarf aint dirty dialogue was like bloody true. i was well pissed off when that guy held my wrist AND called my scarf dirty😑 but then appologised but being me- drama queen. i kept twisting my wrist in front of him and said ooh and aahπŸ˜† yes man u don't even know how much i have to be careful of my mum. her guards are like always on and always looking suspiciously at me when i even look at a fit guyπŸ˜†

Your FF was sooo DIFFERENT from all the other ones i have read. Like typically what would have happened is like when riddhima would have appeared with that red dress Armaan would like oh so loose himself and like totally start falling for herπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and then she get drunk adn armaan take her hommme and SOO TYPICALπŸ˜†πŸ˜† But i loved how yours was straight down to BEEED πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Like chaaal dhaano bistar perr. GOOD! i loved this FF more than anything. it was so unsual. I am so in love with your writting style. I have wrotee soo many FF saaar ADHI perhii hain, time kis kaay paas hain.
u know i hate typical stuff and writing this OS from my POV apne aap hi different ho gayaπŸ˜› HAHAHHAA chal dhanno bister per HAHHA that cracked me up🀣 i know man itna busy schedules hai ki time nikaal na mushkil ho jata hai. but mannnn i so love that tonight;s gonna be a good night ff. why did u leave it incomplete? 

But i should write an OS πŸ˜†πŸ˜† This fan fic was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay beyonnnnnnnnnnnnd amazing. You did such an amazing job that i am totally ready to kiss your haaand. I looved how they kissed on New years. I mean DAMN yaaa! What caan be better. Phaakaay tou ghaar mein bi deekhloo per KISS! haaaaaaaaaaye, wooh bii thames kinaraaay. HAYYEE HAAAYE πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Maza agaayh! I am going to read your other OS that you wrote and comment on that one too. I really loved how your FF had everything. You made me fall in love with love. I mean i was just so into the FF. Awain idhar udar kiya horaha hai kuch nii pata. While reading, from begining till the end i was smiling jaise samnaay your FF nahi mere RISHTAY Wallay aye waay hain. And typical indian shows ki tarha mujhay smile kartay rehna haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
ya man will be eagerly waiting for ur OSπŸ˜ƒ OMGGGGG stop praising so much. i am floating in the sky now.lol i knowwwww man new years ko thames par kiss karna is like my dreammmm. hayeeee. eekks ur so like me. even i say hayeeeeπŸ˜†πŸ˜† yeah yeah i'll be waiting for ur comments, hope u'll like it😳 OMG thats like sucha big compliment that i made u fall in love with love. like WOW.⭐️ u mean to say that u got proper into the OS. that wat a writer always wants😳 OMG warda jee ab to shadi karlo. u have even imagined about ur rishtasπŸ˜†

Your ff was just out of this woooooorld. I mean the waay Riddhima was in the car with armaan and was like "ast night you know, after ahem ahemπŸ˜†πŸ˜†" I swear i was literally LMFAO LMFAO πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† AHAHAHHA! i had a baad daay at college. but your FF totally made it up for it <33333. I mean no joke seriously. I was like phitthay mou life blah blaah. After reading your ff i was huming the sone "kyuuuun, hawaaa aje yun gaa rahi hain"πŸ˜†πŸ˜† even i got shocked at my sudden attitude chnage. Sub mataay SANI ka kamal hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. 
hahaha well riddhima aka me is a very bold person, so u see πŸ˜†πŸ˜† OMG what itna sad sad kyu??? u know when i am like really upset, i come home from college walking but i don't feel cold like usual. i feel free from all my burden as the cold icy wind furiously plays with my hair, caresses my scalp. gosh am getting carried awayπŸ˜† chalo atleast my os managed to pull off ur moodπŸ˜ƒ jeez matay ho mere dushman. abhi to mein jawan huπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Listen up, If you have any more OS hidden in your corner or something!!!!! TELL MEEE! i would love to read all of your work and compliment it. Because sweeeeeeetheart you totally deserve theeeem :D:D:DπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I loved every bit of your FF. The best part was how down to earth it was. I mean how typical of a gurl to faall for a guy adn then him showing the real side and all. LOVED ITTT! totally. I loved how you explained the details. I loved how i mean it was just soo AMAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZING!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† As you can see i am entirely out of words. But i hope my excitement can explain to you how much i LAAAAAAAAVED your FanFic. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
noo man i just wrote 3 OS nd 4 running ffs for which i take the piss to updateπŸ˜† aww ur so sweet man. yeah i know right, and even after the guy showing the real side, the girl couldn't get over him. so typicalπŸ˜† i know u sound tooo excited and thats making me like sooooo happy. eekkssπŸ˜† i laavveed u man😳

Seriously, I read it twice adn i was going to read it again per mere MUM naay bollaliyah then time hi nahi millaaa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. You are Fantastic. You've got a talent gurly don't let it go to waste! use it *wink*wink* meaaans write MORE & MORE & MORE & MORE & MORE πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and ENTERTAIN USSπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ It was ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut of this world. I think one of the reason i LOVEEEEEEEEED it soo much may be because riddhima was soo LIKE MEEEE!! No kiddding! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but the story the plot everything was just so super PERFECT (:πŸ˜ƒ
OMG ur gonna read it again. lol ur getting obsessedπŸ˜† thanks man and u know writing and reading is like my passion which is unfortunately not supported by my family. they are against it. so yeh sab chup chup ke karna parta hai. u know i bribed my sister on the condition that i will tell her my "decent" storys, not these naughty onesπŸ˜†. yeah bbz sure i'll write more and entertain will keep entertaing u lotπŸ˜ƒ it's my sweet pleasureπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† so that means ur sooooo like me cuz the riddhima was ME in this OS. like totally meπŸ˜†. love you sooooooooooo much for ur such a loving heart warming comment. u made my day man.πŸ˜ƒ :DDD
love
sani

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
You deserve it all.
Loads of love,
Warda😳

MissDior thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awsome OS, I loved itπŸ˜ƒ. I loved Ridz character, she was so funnyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†and her thoughts🀣
First I was mad at AR, but at the end I loved himπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Hope to see another OS from you, or a fic.πŸ˜‰

Edited by -simi - 13 years ago
alishaL786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome OS!! πŸ˜†
thanks for the pm!! πŸ˜Š
~Alisha~
Edited by alishaL786 - 13 years ago
Swaatii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Liked it very much . Quite entertaining and funny .
Luv u
Swaatii thumbnail
PLEASE ADD ME IN YOUR PM LIST for further .
Luv u
Swaatii thumbnail
PLEASE ADD ME IN YOUR PM LIST for further updates .
Luv u
Jennyholic. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
naughty huh :P
a great one shot.....loved it
-Im-Possible- thumbnail
hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!
awesome OS yaar.................
loved it................
anshara thumbnail