Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dazzling_armaan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
DAMN GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SleepingBeauty. thumbnail
Just loved the os!!! it was amazing!!
AA1407 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sani_Rani

oh yeah tell me which scene you loved the most.

i loved the end.. the journey back home 😃
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Gr8 one shot Saniya

Luved da cute fighting scenes, I would never swear in language duno hw u manage to swear in public, it was really funi in the fanfic though. Its different from other fanfics your sharing your own experiences with all of us that the unique point about it, you better continue and let us all no how ur luv story is progressing lol..
Sani_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@anam- which love story out of 4 should i tell u about?😆  Edited by Sani_Rani - 13 years ago
Sani_Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: shininggal2008

Twinzy twinzy twinzy ❤️

janemannnnnn. how r u? man r u like stalking me or something😆 btw guess aaj aashik ne kya kiya. he's hitting on me i am telling u. uh such unfaithful jerk. can't even handle his scat GF😆
shininggal2008 thumbnail
Me is fine - sone jaa rahi thi lekhin tujhe yaha dekh liya. Ab kya karu madam to khudh itna busy rehti hai tere pass time nahi hota msg karne k liye to mujhe khudh stalk karna parega na ;)

&&& hayyeeee there it starts again. Some people need to come clean with their feeling 🤣
Edited by shininggal2008 - 13 years ago
Sani_Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: shininggal2008

Me is fine - sone jaa rahi thi lekhin tujhe yaha dekh liya. Ab kya karu madam to khudh itna busy rehti hai tere pass time nahi hota msg karne k liye to mujhe khudh stalk karna parega na ;)

&&& hayyeeee there it starts again. Some people need to come clean with their feeling 🤣

no no ur getting me wrong. i swear i didn;t do anything spectacular. i just got locked out side classroom, so i knocked (a bit wildly) and he was standing next to the door, doing something. he saw me from the glass window. made a dumb stupid lame alien face and went away laughing. as soon as i came in cuz bless my freind opened the door as i went mad with rage and fury. i barged upto him and shouted "ARE YOU DEAF OR WHAT?" I don't know what he said cuz i was shaking for some reason as his freinds were laughing at him😆 i was even told by the teacher to give those whiteboard pens out. muahahha. i went upto him and gave a pen to the guy sitting next to him but not him. he was shouting something which i couldn't be asked to listen😆
shininggal2008 thumbnail
Twinzzzyyyyyyyyy - tu aur teri saitaniya - btw I must say that I am proud of you. No wonder tujhe bi mere fav game pasand hai "Tit for tat" 🤣

btw tune mera scrap nahi parah ta na uss din - maine waha kaha tha ki siggie ko tinypic pe upload maat karna. *sighs* chala gaya na phirse.
Sani_Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anam Ali

@Sani_Rani- Lol any1

ekkss anam just call me saniya or sani. well rahul- am over with him as he had a GF but he's such a attention seeker. gosh he;s gone.
rohit- second year "keep ur dirty scarf of my face" guy. he's weird and toooo big headed. not my type😆
aashik- my sexy enemy. thats it. nothing more. he has a GF, still hits on me and i hate unfaithful jerks.
arun- mummy employer's hot pataka😆 my stand by crush. whenever i am single, he's there for my night dreams🤣

and the moral of the story is that right now i have no guy in my life. am single😆