Pt 3 Pg 6

Pt 4 Pg 8

Pt 5 Pg 10

Pt 6 & 7 Pg 13

Pt 8 Pg 16

Pt 9 Pg 19

Pt 10 Pg 22

Pt 11 Pg 25

Gopi looked on at the crowd below the mansion. Kokila was crying and Kinjal was holding onto her mother for the last time in her maayka. She clearly remembered the day her bidaai happened. The only difference was she didn't have anyone in her maayka to cling onto. She was one of the only girls that was happy during her bidaai. She slowly wiped the tear from her face and looked around at the now bare room. She had promised her husband that Kinjal's last day in this house would also be her last day. She saw Kinjal slowly walk up to Ahem and hug her brother. Gopi knew she had very little time and she had yet to change out of her clothes. She had told the rest of the family that she didn't want any goodbyes from them. She would quietly leave the house during Kinjal's bidaai. Her mama would be waiting for her at home. Her home, if she could call it that. She quickly changed into the simple salwaar kameez from her old suitcase. The one she had brought into this house and the one she would take with her. She slowly removed the jewelry and last but not least her mangalsutra and left them all on the dresser. She wished she could write at this moment. She had a lot of emotions she would have liked to express to her saas. Kokila had given her a mother's love and for that she would always be grateful. In her, she had found comfort. In her she had found love. She slowly surveyed the room. She needed that last glance to forever embed it in her mind, because this is the only memory she had left of her husband, or her husband's home. She picked up the suitcase and walked out of the room and closed the door to this chapter of her life forever. She didn't know what she was going to do now, but she needed to get away. She needed to find a life for herself. She had dreams of her own. Dreams that had always remained such ; dreams. She slowly slipped through the back door of out of Modi mansion forever. 

Kinjal looked back towards her childhood home for the last time through the car window. She looked over at her new future and smiled. She had gone through a lot in these last few weeks, but they had now passed. That chapter of her life had finished and now she would go on to live a new one in her new home with her new husband. She suddenly had a thought about her Gopi Bhabhi. She knew that this was also the last day in that house for her as well. That thought saddened her to the core. Although the rest of the family had no clue she knew that all this had only happened because of her. For that she would always be grateful. In these last few weeks she had grown to know Gopi really well. She had shared her thoughts, her sorrows, and her fears with her. Her Gopi Bhabhi was different from anyone else she had ever met. Even after all the things she had done to ruin her relationship with Ahem, she had never held a grudge when Kinjal had confessed everything.

"It's all Kanaji's will Kinjal. Ahemji doesn't love me and he never will. He would have felt the same way weather you had done any of those things or not. I am really tired Kinjal. I have done everything I could do to gain his love and now I don't think I can fight anymore. If I was fighting against the whole world I would joyfully battle with all my might. I don't think I have the energy or the strength to fight my own husband anymore. I want him to be happy. I want to be happy. I have had so many unfulfilled dreams in my life and I want to live a life I can be happy in. Please don't be sad anymore. I forgive you. You have become my only friend in this world Kinjalben. You are the only one that has ever asked me what I wanted out of life Kinjalben and for that I thank you." Kinjal looked at Gopi with tears in her eyes. She had never seen this side of Gopi before, heck she had never cared to see this side of her. Now that she had seen it she loved and respected her Gopi Bhabhi even more. She just couldn't see why her brother couldn't see it as well.

Kinjal was suddenly thrown against her husband with the sudden jerk of the car.

"Are you okay Kinjal?"

"I am now!" She rested her head on Elesh's shoulder and Elesh grabbed her hand. She was finally content. 

Edited by Eesha2 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
superbbbbbbbbbbb eesha...
this kinjal is so sweet,,,,jake bhai gonna love her..

next part plz
choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

superbbbbbbbbbbb eesha...
this kinjal is so sweet,,,,jake bhai gonna love her..

next part plz

Thank you Sadhli! Would you like me to continue it as a story??
Telly_Addict thumbnail
haan re....ab yaha to kuchh tha hi nahi..
na aham na GoHam...
choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

haan re....ab yaha to kuchh tha hi nahi..
na aham na GoHam...

aacha baba! Tere liye mein aur likthi hoon. ðŸ˜Š
Ahem aur GoHem.
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah!  I love Elesh!  And yes, my vote is to continue on, and on, and on!  
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I love it Eesha.  I vote for more of this story.  
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
fabulous plse continue
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow Dr. Easha, how did i miss this? Yup, lyk sadhliben said, i lyked ur kenjal.. Why dont u write one on my positive Rashi? Now i would love that..
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Eesha dear, when are u going to write next part. Jaldi likho.