Users

Frequent Posters

sevak thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for the update - really disturbing to see Jagya this way
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
had actually forgotten something somebody pointed out in this forum earlier... when jagya - anandi - gudiya were spending their night together in a classroom...  gudiya did say its her class room and that she is in 6th grade...  at that time jagya was in 8th...  so how did they both come together now? πŸ˜‰  if it is really gudiya i.e.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudss

had actually forgotten something somebody pointed out in this forum earlier... when jagya - anandi - gudiya were spending their night together in a classroom...  gudiya did say its her class room and that she is in 6th grade...  at that time jagya was in 8th...  so how did they both come together now? πŸ˜‰  if it is really gudiya i.e.

Well she may have got a double promotion.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† These are Colors bloopers..........plenty of bloopers will happen and have happened so.............nothing surprising.
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lol aditi... double promotion, well said... hehehe🀣
as far as i know, jagya wasnt bad at studies...  though he was a bit of an escapist in between... but they never showed him to have lost any year.  so then... thts the normal age for the kids to sit in each class... and i think there is a minimum age to appear for board exams ryt?? so how come gudiya was allowed to write them?? πŸ˜‰  ah, i forgot... they must have passed some resolution just for this outstanding extra ordinary gal, hai naa??  dear CVs, likhte wakt  thoda to concentrate karo πŸ˜‰