mahaepisodes 15th Jan 2011 written updates

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
 SANJOG SE BANI SANGINI MAHAEPISODES WRITTEN UPDATE

Gauri all desperates is thinking about Rudra who also is not believing her but Pihu is trying to seperate them by lying.Pihu comes with a glass of water and says enough Gauri everything will be alright.Today you are not only understanding my problem but you are also feeling it.you must be tired take the glass of water but Gauri does not take it and Pihu throws the water saying all your dream are shattered like that.your wedding will not be saved and Gauri says you don't have to bother for my wedding whether it will be saved or not.Pihu continues to save a marriage you need to conclude it as I did though it is fake.Look your husband and your wedding dress both are mine  and you cannot do anything.you know why all this happened?Just because you slapped me and Gauri says it is only for your bad behaviour that I slapped you.Gauri says person like you win only once not everytimes,Pihu says what Gauri I was thinking why your plans are not working all what I done calling Rudra on your wedding day and coming here are all parts of my plan just to show no one can take my place in Rudra life.Gauri says I know Rudra can never molested you and Pihu admits saying he was drunk how could he raped me?The pictures also were clicked per my wish.thisd is call first love.you see I just act to be ill and he threw you out.only for me he threw you out.Gauri begins to think.Pihu continues now i will marry Rudra.First love cannot be forgotten.Gauri asks what will happen to Abhay she says Abhay don't have the intensity of being madly in love.Gauri asks what will happen of Abhay and Pihu says he's a simple,manipulative person.Pihu says she will liver with rudra now,Gauri gets angry and says never I will not let you though I will kill you,Abhay shouts Gauri where is your drunkard husband?

Abhay tells Gauri he's here to kill rudra as he raped his wife.He knocks at the door and Ratnesh opens the door for him he thanks him for informing him.Abhay goes upstair shouting for Rudra and he slaps him asking how dare you behave like this twith my wife.Gauri comes in between rudra and abhay who's pointing a gun on Rudra and says believe me Rudra did not do anything,he's innocent.Abhay says he will punish him and he drags him out of Rawat mansion Gauri closes the door sothat no one can follow them.Gauri says to dadaji what will we now with how much difficulties we planned all these along with Rudra,dadaji says with Abhay arriving here everything is ruins as they need to make Rudra hear the convo between Gauri and Pihu which he has saved on the tape.Finally the door is opened and they follow Rudra,pihu and Abhay who are heading towards a hill.RR says to Gauri that she will have to pay if ever Rudra something happened to Rudra.Dadaji shuts RR by saying think of the moment and calls the police.

Abhay still pointing the gun to Rudra says it is great time to put an end to all these.How dare you raped my wife.Pihu says don't shoot.Rudra says it is not prove yet.rudra says I know you were never happy with our marriage.Rudra says if I did not do anything when I loved her how can I rape her now abhay says you did it.If you can take Gauri for Pihu and misbehaved with her why not with Gauri.Abhay was going to shoot Rudra when gauri arrived and pushed his hand away stating that her hubby is still innocent and they have the proof.Pihu is shocked for a while and Gauri says To dadaji please play the tape and as he did it everything got cleared when they hear how Pihu is admitting how she planned everything and Rudra never raped her.
Pihu snatched the gun from abhay who slapped her and goes to Rudra saying I will never let you go you are mine and will always be mine.

pihu says i wants to love me forever.when I got to know that you are giving importance to gauri I decided to throw her out your life.In my next life you will be mine.Let's jump from here as it is said if two lovers die together in their next life they will always be together.Rudra says I 'm angry with myself to love you,seeing your trueself i'm regretting it.you wanted to punish me if only once you would have tell me i would have given my life for you.Pihu says now you will have to die for me.rudra says when you accused me of raped I believe it but you maligned your first love.Today i say it loving you was my biggest mistake in life he slaps her and she fells down.Pihu gets up with the gun and wanted to shoot Rudra who tries to snatch the gun from her and trigger is pulled.

rusdra is drinking and Gauri says it is not because you are ditched by someone else that mean i will do the same with you.rudra says you are too good ,too nice.
But I already closed the door of my heart but i will notr be able to love you in return.i know you love me a lot You care for me you can fight for me.please go from here because I will not be able to love so what is the advantage of leaving with me.Gauri says enough.Rudra says I will send money for you.Gauri says enough I never asked you anything since we are married,neither I ask for love because i know you love Pihu.Rudra enough of your speech.Gauri says I'm your life partner.Rudra says I will get you married to Champu and he pushes her away when Rr catches her saying you will miss your flight.your mom need you a lot you must leave when you return back we can solve every prblems here,you need to leave and RR gives her the luggage.Gaur is leaving and she's crying Rudra says go make your life somewhere else I will not be able to give you anything you are so nice go go from here.Gauri leaves.

Next morning at Rawat mansion Rudra is still in bed calling for Gauri asking for lime water,but in vain and he says you are not hearing.He then realises and open his eyes thinking yesterday I mus have commited some mistakes and I need to ask for forgiveness otherwise I will not have lime water.He continues to call Gauri very sweetly.
Ratnesh comes and says good morning I was coming to tell you to get up.Gauri is not here and Rudra says what do you mean?Ratnesh says you tells Gauri to go yesterday as you was drunk,and she also left.Gauri is hurt and she left you rudra is shocked.Rudra says  we know each other well in drunk state I could have tell her to go will she take it seriously?Ratnesh says you are mistaken the girl who can prove you innocent is Gauri not Pihu.she already left you can try your best but she will not return back.
Dadaji is reading the newspaper and Ratnesh phone is ringing after some hesitation dadaji pick it and kalki begins to talk saying thanks for all the money he sent that she will use some for the operation of Sunheri and afterwhile they will leave for dubai and she will get Gauri married to someone else,it is good because after getting married to Rudra gauri never get any happiness.All the procedures are done they just need to leave,kalki tells Ratnesh are you hearing and dadaji hang up.Dadaji goes to talk with Ratnesh who's still in Rudra room and he slaps him saying before your mom and dad never like him now you are playing such a dirty play with your own younger bro and Rudra tells to dadaji what happens and he says how Ratnesh sent the money to kalki and wants to seperates Gauri from him.Rudra tells thanks you are my elder bro otherwise............... he tells he will bring back Gauri.
Rudra is leaving for Mumbai,dadaji says at any price I want Gauri back in the house.Ketki says how will you search for her in such a big city like Mumbai?Their phones also are unreachable.Rudra says I will try my best I will asks someone in her locality I'm sure someone must be knowing where they are. 

Edited by alujna-21 - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thnx..bet u mayb gauri has recorded pihu's confession n wil play it loud b4 evry1....
GamerGleek88 thumbnail
That's it? I thought it was gonna be this big thing where Pihu finally got showed up infront of everyone? that seems so short...πŸ˜•
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks so much. I thought the exposure was today or is it still going on
sukhiboa thumbnail
Is that all, or is there more to come?
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great episode..

at last pihus confession on tape..truth comes out..

now its time to find gauri in mumbai b4 her grandma takes her to dubai..

fast moving episode..

pihus completely lost it..what happens to her now?

poor abhay getting shot was bad..
Roark thumbnail
Oh god, Abhay gets shot is it and the confession has come out!!!!!
Poor guy he did not deserve this.
desikimsam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I must admit found this ME to be quite interesting and to the point wonder if they will develop the aftermath of Pihu & Abhay's life. Can't wait to see what happens next with Raga. I don't think that Rudra has realised how he feels about Gauri asyet. I I'm sure RR was jus so happy to get rid of Gauri, showin so much care and affection towards her.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sukhiboa

Is that all, or is there more to come?

More is coming, doing the update is not that easy as watching the episodes I must firstly watch it on line understand what is happening and TRANSLATE it in english.
Edited by alujna-21 - 13 years ago
Roark thumbnail
@ Alunjna - 21 - Thanks a lot. You are dong a fab job and I do know its a tough job doing the update. This is for youπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘