BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Arpi...I'll send you an FB message!
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Opti, so tru, I had to go back and watch that too!  😆

Also, I was watching HP scenes today and oh man Brij and Maan!  fight Fight Fight...loved it! 😆
49erFan thumbnail
Hi anu, kya ho raha hai!
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Geets....

me fine yar...🤗.....do check ur PM😊
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ Jaya
na re me hardly on FB, so send PM
49erFan thumbnail
@Anu u still here, I replied to u!  Do chk ur PM too!
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hola DEVilss i see evryone sleppy mode ?? 😍
goldenball thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Vsushali

I very much agree with you.. I think major blunder which happened with the show was the leads chemistry took preference over the storyline.. hence now they don't know how to progress...

Yesterday I watched few office episdodes again.. I loved all of them.. I reemember each and every frame.. even the dialogues.. the way it was executed.. all fresh ideas.... so good..

But now.. i am feeling disappointed....as its not the same which was there in earlier episodes 

But then this happens with most of the serials.. they are not able to sustain the same quality....but GHSP had very good subject and possible twists.. I think the production house screwed it bcos of TRP pressures....and swati pandeys'/vincent exit made a big difference..

Missed oppurtunities -
I think there were so many possible good storylines
.. which they should have explored... before coming to marriage so soon...
  1. Dev's  truth before before Geet's confession.. then Geet Dev marriage angle could have been explored and Geet decides to leave Dev and go for Maan because of love.
  2. Dev should have never been made positive.. he never was.. his whole body language was negative.. and he could have played havoc.. now they have to rely on NT. and brij like negative characters
  3. Maan's side of story.. we were given understanding .. Maan and Dev were step brothers..
  4. Sameera's entry.. we waited for it.... and tiill now waiting.....
  5. Indian Paints was good twist.. but then they left without using it...

-

GB.
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Vrush ans Jaya, you guys have pointed down everything so well!! Brilliant! 👏👏 

My personal favourite point of the show was Geet and Maan in office and how Maan helplessly falls in love with Geet. It was like he had no control over himself then.He would show her his toughness but from within, he was slowly developing soft spot for her.😳 Be it, with her breaking down and Maan offering her his hanky which was quite different during his initial encounter with her. He saw her as any other woman who uses tears as her weapon those days. But I still remember this scene.. before Kurbaan Hua, when Geet is told to arrange a party and she has no knowledge of Delhi socialite parties. How Maan sees her in tears and offers her his hanky, she thanking him and touching his elbow-his sudden reaction to it.. loved how the writers paid attention to every action and reaction there. 😊

I agree with Rush of how symbolisms would make the show even more interesting to watch. GHSP was different from all other Indian shows I'd seen ever and symbolism was one of the reasons. 

Like the one when Geet gifts him white rose and Maan removes the thorn out of one flower that had accidentally fallen on his desk, which meant how he'd remove all the hurdles that came her way. These things used to make me feel that I'm growing as a viewer...😳 would use my grey cells in analyzing human behaviour along with writers' insight. Miss them now. 😔

Dev turning into a saint could have been explored in either ways. Now that CVs had made him look regretful, they could have shown him living a life with Meera but stil devoid of happiness like fatherhood,  family, wealth, property- all for spoiling the life of an innocent girl. Bcuz showing him behind the bars doesn't give him his punishment.He'll be out after few years! What he took away from Geet should be snatched from his very being and that would be when Geet seeks her justice! 😊

There are many rapists who are still roaming out free, with no justice to the victims. So by showing how Dev turned into a good- being and later on paid for his crime could be a message to all such criminals there. Same applies to NT and Brij.. they will be bailed out and live their life in open!  Both of them finally turning psycho after repeated murder attempts and landing up in mental asylum😈 would be proper justice for Geet. 

If  he's turned into a villain now, even if the character is replaced, I dont think it will help the storyline any further. We already have villains more than good ppl in the show now and all are hovering over Maneet's happiness. 

At the moment, what I feel should be focussed more on is proper detailing of scenes. Like how Brij got bailed, what about his family in HP, how NT entered KM, she getting hold of MSK's cell phone, the ultimate motive behind the CCTV cameras, background behind Annie and her missing all this while, all this needs to be cleared by MSK himself to Geet. 

I wont mind if they dont consummate the very first night and would prefer a scene like Geet remembering her first night with Dev.. and MSK understanding her POV very well which finally helps her in submitting herself to him and erasing her pain with those memories. 😊 If they postpone their consummation with such touching scenes, with logic in hand, it will help the CVs in grabbing viewers' interest. Cuz the pain given by Dev is not that easy to forget.  

Their office track and revisit to HP won appreciation bcuz they touched the hearts of many of us. The confession with hints in the conference room aftr MU track helped them gain much acclaim bcuz it was uniquely done. That confession was a masterpiece script with perfect dialogues and brilliant screenplay.

That realistic touch needs to be paid attention to! Cuz most of the viewers like when dialogues or scenes played can be related with! 😊  
Edited by shreya- - 13 years ago
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
oops den on page 4....