Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Ress...yeah, even my cousins wedding they did the mehendi part the previous day, I don't like it that they breeze thru the ceremonies (Haldi etc) and are dragging the show to get to the wedding by showing meaningless crap
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geekgod

I didn't know about the tu jane na...I cudn't remember the name of the movie, I only remembered that Salman khans bros were always asking the valet at pubs to park their horse....that was funny

Bubba Salman's bro was not in this movie,  It was Imran Khan's movie and his father role was Nassir Uddin Shah
Geekgod thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly23

@ Res i think Geet put the henna at Parlour because the previous night was NT Drama, so there wasn't any henna ceremony that night😆 But CVS should have clarify the reason about Mehendi being put on the Sadhi day

They need to stop using their heads as HAT STANDS...that'll help😆
Geekgod thumbnail
@Polly....I don't watch many movies, but in that movie Salman's bros were there, always going to pubs to pick up fights and thats the only thing I remember😆

In fact the horse he rides to the airport belonged to them.....
Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
polly... I though that the dulhan isn't allowed to leave home on the wedding itself....
arbaaz and the other bro were playing his cousins in the movie...Edited by shali - 13 years ago
Geekgod thumbnail
I know people will say Indian serials such things happen....but I don't like the drag feasts without rhyme or reason.

It didn't gel, the bride going out on her Wedding day....give me a break.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: shadowstreet

I get to know something today, Fear lessen if the attacker r same.

1. frst time Brij & co. attacked Geet she spent the full nite in the cottage & trembled in fear but when second time they attcked her she realized her love for Maan.
2. Frst time NT tried to kill Geet she got so scared tht she hold on Maan's hand whole nite but this time when NT aimed a gun she is normal & jumping to go to the parlour.

So she wont feel any fear when Brij will attck her next. HAAN

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Point to be noted 😆, Maan is much scared now, not Geet 😆

polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just read about today's Den Theme Vrushali and Jaya did outstanding work to analyze the story and screen play of GHSP

As
Vrushali said, me too think the the HP track was the best of all the storyline with drama, social MSG, one kind of  existing family example still in contemporary,  a woman's value in the society, a stranger is becoming the back bone of a gilr's bravery. Later on the story got lost behind a romantic relationship.  Why could not both romance and story played side by side, whose fault is it?  was it us the audience who wanted romance and romance between lead couple? Or was it CVS who usually do Bhagm bhug behind TRP and did the Kurbani of Logic? 

I still believe that if CVS worked little hard just like begging of  show, and bring existing character like Vicky, Sameera, may be MSK's parents who already have been living in the character can give us some good track.  Dev coming back as a Villain  will bring back the main story plot.  Now those option are upto CVS  what they want to do,  killing their own show  with illogical drama or shining their show with logic story track😆
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Mt take from page 3. 

So bear with me...i'm writing after a break. 😊

1. Episode begins very logically, with a discussion about the NT fiasco between Maan, Geet, and Daadi. I liked the advice given by Daadi to Geet. Yes, Geet was right with her argument. No one wants to get married when you almost got killed, and someone is fighting between life and death. She does not want to begin her new life by take on ill wishes from others. Unfortunately, Arjun has already made up his mind to seek revenge.

2. Anvesha - I get where she is coming from. The man she loves needs him. It's fine that she goes to different salon so she can see Arjun. She leaves early from the salon to see him, she waits in the hospital for him...all of it acceptable in my books. But, she told Pinky she would take Geet home, she told Maan she would get Geet. Then she sees a crying Arjun and forgets it all. Uh Hello! Your brother is getting married. I thought he was her "rock star"? What happened do that? She forgets everything. What kind of dimwit leaves the bride alone in the salon? - Now I will say, it is all acceptable and who cares what she does? You know why? Because Maan is going to come in his white horsey and get his bride. So yes the dingbat can stay with smooth criminal. Her stupidity gives the story mucho potential and Arjun a lot of scope to play fiddle. So yes, I accept and have no problems with it. Note: I like Anvesha the character, the actor is still in need of improvement.

3. Arjun - It's time for me to celebrate, he has finally taken the form I wanted him to be in; SMOOTH CRIMINAL. He will use Anvesha. Now he is ready to forget all his morals to seek revenge. He will succeed to an extent, but it will all come crashing down and his guilt will kill him. He is misguided, and when the right influence (Geet) comes over him he will change his path. Will Arjun send Maan to jail? I don't think so. I think he will slowly torture them and bring them down. That has more evil and satisfaction written on it.

4. Brij - He is in Khurana Mansion. You know what that means? That Geet has to get there somehow. Wedding will happen and Brij will attack.

5. Maan-Geet convo: Geet tells Maan to choose his happiness/safety before hers. I would say this came up because she was scared of loosing him after the NT incident. She is afraid, I think, that he will be so busy saving her that he will forget himself and end up getting hurt. This may also come up in the future, when Maan may have to make a choice between him and Geet. Maybe he will put himself at risk for her...maybe Maan takes the bullet for Geet when Brij fires? Maan tells Geet he wants both her and baby home, proving to her that they both are important and he wants their safety equally.

6. Drashti looked beautiful in her bridal wear! The white kurta Maan wore for the haldi is much better then the green sherwani he wore for wedding. He looked extremely handsome in the white kurta. It should have been a lighter color...something beige or gold.

I really wish Maan comes to get Geet on his white horsey. :D
1. It would be hilarious.
2. That is original, never been done before.
3. Geet's dream of her rajkumar whisking her away on a white ghodi, comes true.
4. Maan will beat the traffic and blocked roads.

Whatever happens during the wedding, I hope all logic is intact.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
The reason why geet is not scared of NT is that she knows NT in coma and won't come back to harm her🤣