Poll

Bigg Boss 4 : A Success or Failure

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
lilymily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Bigg Boss 4 : A Success or Failure

Will you count the fourth season of  Bigg Boss as a successful series or  a plain hyped and failed series. Well, I definitely count this season as the best season till date. However, my initial inhibitions after  having the knowledge of the cast weren't that great. With loads of unknown or rather less known faces like Hrishant Goswami, Begum Ali, Veena malik, Seema Parihar, Aanchal Kumar and Mr. Kazmi, I had a prejudice notion about the show.

However, things started changing as the show progressed but still there was something missing on the show, something theeka and masaledaar and then Bigg Boss granted our wish by sending in Dolly Bindra. Dolly Bindra alternatively known as Dollawala completely ruled the show post her entry. It was all about our Dollawala. From the very first day till the end she kept on fighting with some one or the other. It started with Shweta Tiwari and ended on Great Khalli. Her verbal to physical abuses, her charecterization of Golu to witty and nasty comments on housemates kept us glued to the show and to finally add an icing on the cake, we had superstar Salman Khan as the host for season 4.

All n All BIGG BOSS 4………………a Huge SUCCESS.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilymily thumbnail
common guys.....comment on wat do u like d most about this season and what not.
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A Success.!!!totally
. First time I watched BB. really liked it. The contestants were great too..

billie0040 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Definitely a huge success.  Loved all the contestants and the show had a lot of drama too. 

Hope Big Boss continues the next series in the same way.😃
love_girish thumbnail
i really think its a failure. first they copy jersey shore then they put salman khan in it thinking it will make it look original. not so creative. but the good thing about it , that it revealed a lot about the stars that we didn't know.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

TRP rating is high means....the show is running successfully!😊

.Ashima thumbnail
BB4...Succsessfuly......and i like ST...
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I found it a failure because I found some of housemates here as too selfish or self-obsessed.
vikas009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bigg boss is not healthy entertainment,i'll never watch BB in the future. scripted drama, vulgar scenes, abusive language in the name of reality show.
seema.arb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think it was alright overall! I would say a hit ..kind off