Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
beautiful update mulan!!!!
poor mayu... uday uske peeche ab bhi pada hai!
& d surprise by mayu 4 nups!☺️☺️☺️
d kiss....☺️☺️☺️
aww.... totally luvd it!😳
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
greatttttt
Thanxx for d pm
daniella05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing and beautiful update!!!
plzzz continue soon
thanks 4 the pm
Jenny.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update dear ....jut loved it
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
wow!!! sorry for the late reply part 13 is mindblowing nupur ach akarha usse badla lekke and udhay and cj getting married so excited woh bhi in GOA yay!!! must be fun!
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Amazing part loved the udhay part! and mayank beechare ko .....😆 cracked me up waise awesum part cont soon!
mulan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

HELLO TO ALL MY LOVELY FRIENDS!!!!🤗🤗🤗 THANKU SOOOOO MUCHHHHHH FOR ALL THE BEAUTIFUL COMENTS!!!! 😊😊😊

HOPE U LIKE THI SPART TOO!! I M A LITLE CONFUSED ABOUT THE SONG I ADDED!!!😳😳😳

DO COMENT TO LET ME KNOW UR VIEWS!!!!!😃😃😃

PART 15

Nupur woke up with a smile still playing on her lips and new dreams dancing in her eyes…dreams of a happy ending….

As soon , as  she opened her eyes, she saw the sleeping form of her husband and her heart warmed. Yet again his hair were falling on his forehead and she wanted to push them away from his forehead. asusaul her courage failed but the urge to touch him was too strong and finally she moved closer and lightly brushed the hair away.

" I love you Mayank."

She leaned towards him and kissed his forehead. he shifted a little and for a moment she held her breath , what if he woke up.  However he kept on sleeping but his lips had curled into a smile. Satisfied she got up and went to get ready.

Sam: " I have never witnessed a wedding this boring."

He was scowling and talking to Pooja when Gunjan overheard him. Usually she would have overlooked but something about his tone made her feel naughty. She was now aware of how Sam was trying to avoid Ria and by the times she saw Ria , a plan ahd already formed in her mind and she was grinning.

Nupur was deciding what to wear when Mayank came and hugged her from behind and kissed her on her cheek , "Good Morning Mrs. Nupur Sharma."

Nupur blushed but she also felt a warmth radiate through her. she felt a joy at being called "Mrs. Nupur Sharma" by Mayank.

Nupur felt shyness engulfing her but she pulled the chronicles of her confidence together and turned around to face him, his arms still enclosing her.

Nupur: " Good morning Mr Mayank." She lifeted herself and placed a kiss on his cheek.

Mayank was caught off guard. This unexpected show of affection from his wife made his heart glow. A hope kindled in his heart , "maybe she is starting to love me too.."

However at this is brain intruded , " do not keep high expectations.. your relation cant afford it.."

Mayank groaned inwardly. His brain always had to burst his bubble. Timidly he and his heart expected their defeat as  brain had the logic which emotional heart lacked. Nevertheless when he was about to pull back , he saw Nupur's eyes. the warmth they emitted made Mayank leaned in and inspite of all the warnings his mind was throwing , he pulled Nupur closer to kiss her ardently. His heart rejoiced in the little victoryand that was before Nupur kissed him back. Mayank was lost in the kiss and fro a change his heart was able to block out his mind… afterall love was never his forte.

they both stood together… inside the heart of flowers still there from last night….two lovers in each other arms... two lovers unknown of each other's love… two captivated hearts craving for each other.. two hearts who longed to become one…two hearts who longed to beat for eachother….. two hearts  waiting for the magic of love to take over….

when Mayank broke off the kiss he saw the look of disappointment in nupur's eyes . he kissed her forehead : " my wife seems to be never satisfied nowadays." Nupur turned scarlet while Mayank chuckled.

Mayank: " I would have love to carry on my love… but I guess people will be wondering what is keeping us up … however if you want…"

He started to lean . Nupur blushed but held her hand out to stop him.

Mayank kissed her palm instead making Nupur groan.

Nupur: " mayank aap bhe na!"

She quickly moved towards the washroom to change , very well knowing she was burning hot and turning red.

Sam was standing with Pooh and Udhay enjoying the fact that there was no Ria to bug him but at the same time missing Gunjan… it was strange but he had become so used to her that whenever she wasn't around he felt irritated… he kept on looking around for her…

"oooo…oooo…oooo…oooo…"

Sam, udhay and Pooja turned around to beheld some girls dancing and music playing in the background.

Sam groaned inwardly when he heard Ria, "Su Chhe Su Chhe Man Kai Do, Kai Do Manama Su Chhe….
Su Chhe Su Chhe Manne Kai Do"

Ria touched his shoulders and he was forced to to look at her with a smile plastered on his face.

Gunajn: "Unche Unche Urte Ho Mera Mann Tumase Puchhe…
Su Chhe Su Chhe Manne Kai Do…."
Sam turned towards Gunjan . he held her beautiful form until he realized he was staring at her. however as soon as he saw the grin on her face he knew this was her plan.

Ria: " Tum Kyun Pare Pare Ho Manne Kai Do…"
Gunjan: "Khote Ho Ya Khare Ho Manne Kai Do…"

Ria and Gunjan: " oooo…oooo….oooo..oooo.."

Sam saw how beautiful Gunjan looked dancing and twirling like that…he was unable to look away ….

Ria was now clinging to him creating a distraction:

" Kat Gayi Kat Gayi Teri Nazaron Ki Maanjh Se…
Jo Yeh Patang Mere Dil Ki Jaan-e-jaan….
Bat Gayi Bat Gayi Dil Ka Laddu Ho Jaise Batein…
Deewaanagi Ki Yeh Meri Daastaan….."

Gunjan: ( innocent eyes imploring him but the mischief in her eyes gave her away. Sam was captivated by the smile dancing in her eyes) " Kyun Soch Mein Pade Ho Mann Kai Do….
Kis Baat Pe Ade Ho Manne Kai Do…."

"oooo…oooo….oooo….oooo.."

Gunjan was trying to move away when Sam held her hand.

"Su Kahun Su Kahun Abb Tujhase Main Khun Kya….(tucking her hair behind her ears)
Tu Aasmaan Pe Hai Main Zamin Par…"
the touch combined with the expression in Sam's eyes made Gunjan feel a little shaken.

Sam turned towards Ria who was still clinging to him. Gently but firmly he pushed her away.

"Main Jo Hoon Main Woh Hoon, Tera Rang Hi Hai Naya…….
Mil Na Sakenge Hum Chaahe Bhi Agar……."

Sam again turned towards Gunjan and pulling her closer..

"yeh baat succhi ho to manne kia do…itni Bhi Kachchi Ho Toh Mane Kai Do…."

Sam was now dancing with her and she felt a shiver ran down her spine whenever he leaned in too closer… she was again shocked at how much this man effected her..unlike any other man she ever knew before…

Sam touched her without knowing how gentle he was with her. it was as if she was a porcelain doll , a doll ….exactly

that she was for him..and how much he wanted to keep this doll in his arms forever…

he was startled by his own thoughts but it was no use denying the attraction he felt for her.. maybe he…loved her…..

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww...that was so lovely!..i loved the song..😆 😍

and MAYUR...😳 .😍, they kiss so much.😉 .😛 😛, ok now don't get tensed that u wrote something which should be censored!.., it was very nice, very warm and full of affection, and i loved ur writing for mayank's feeling, it was really very nice. ⭐️ 👏

D.H Lawrence is making an effect!.👏.not bad!.⭐️.(i can see ur frown. 🤣)

cont. soon..🤗
Edited by -Mehak - 13 years ago
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful part mulan!😳
omg mn kiss was so cute!!!!!!!1
n d song.......awwwww..........
really a cute update!
thnx fr d pm😳
kirti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2