Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys, chill out. OP, you are entitled to your opinion, and also to the remote in your hand. However, as trendzy said, it is way too early to decide the show's future. TRPs or not, the concept is interesting. 

As you say, OP - people aren't interested in the troubles and struggles of a ridiculously wealthy man. Point noted, but people are always interested in the inner workings of the Ambanis and the Tatas and the Birlas and so on. If the show sticks to its concept and doesn't veer into kitchen politics, I am sure that there will be some manner of audience that WILL appreciate the show. 

And perhaps in the future we might see some background on how Ishwarlal Motilal Virani became IM Virani. The common man is always interested in inspirational stories. This Devki-IM Virani angle I think will contribute to that. 
Edited by psawyer - 13 years ago
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i really liked the story and concept, it is something which is different from other shows. it has a realistic concept, it has some elements which are worth to watch. It attracted me in its first week itself. now a days film industry has changed a lot, only lovestories are not made there, then why not in television.? there must be something in tv other than fantacy lovestories or exaggerated saas bahu dramas. please try to welcome these kind of healthy changes.Edited by rechup - 13 years ago
@topic starter,
if u dont like the show,
so dont watch it but dont do these type of comments!
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I saw a promo of the show some time back and thought it kinds resembles Dhirubhai Ambani's story.. but that was it never got interested and frankly didn't even knew the show has started but yesterday while surfing channels I saw the show and absolutely loved it.. there is something to this show which makes me excited about watching it.. and I don't agree with the topic starter 😊
walquest2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
"Love" here is the reproductive instinct, which is common to all humans.   This is such a powerful force, that it keeps the world going.   Thus all great romances, are based on this instinct.   The only difference is in the portrayal what type is used.   A po*n  as well as Shakespeare's Rome and Juliet are both linked to this instinct.   One is a classic, while the other appeals to one who has no higher ambitions.

Perhaps, Sam wants serials of the type of Romeo and Juliet?   I have not seen any such production on the Indian TV circuit.   I too would like to see something like this.   In the Indian epics there are themes of this nature.   Or you can base a story on Indian expatriates living in USA or Canada or Australia.    Will the Producers accept these stories?
Edited by walquest2000 - 13 years ago
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
most of the weeks mukti bandhan is in top 10................. i guess the topic starter has now realized how much good this show is.................
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i don't think every body likes love stories only😲 it's a new show so its taking time to raise the trp's but the concept is wonderful. i wonder why ppl are not getting bore with the same old saas- bahu or romance sagas😲😲
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its a really good show. The concept is very good and its a welcome change from the normal saas-bahu sagas. Plz Sam1984 nobody is forcing u to watch the show. Also if u don't like it then u are at liberty to not watch it. But please why post such nasty comments about the show. U go and watch the (crappy) love stories u enjoy so much. in almost all such shows the female protagonist is almost always crying, the husband has an affair with someone else, the saas/mausi/nanand or some other female vamp will be making eyes and faces and self-thinking how to get her thrown out of the house....etc etc. Thats what I call "rubbish" and u are welcome to watch that rubbish. Sorry if I have come down too heavy on to u, but ur post irked me  a lot.