Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Linda.Nishi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i watch da showww regularlyyy.................man i love GHSP......its simply da bst serial in da worlddd:P:P..........im just crazy bout maan nd geet...................i don even feel like studyinnnnn.........i just feel like watchin GHSP nd thinkin bout wat will happen 2 MAAn nd GEEt every seconddd of my lifeeeeeee lol:P:P:P:P
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I used to watch it.. but haven't watched it for about 2 months.
No offence to Geet fans. This is just my opinion.
I didn't see the story going anywhere & it was just romance & Mahi & the entry of new characters was not required...
I feel the hero of any serial is the story. Chemistry,romance & all come later, so i couldn't stick with the show.
But i am glad there are many loyal fans who have stuck with the show for GC & DD.
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
meeeeeeeee i love this show too much.
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well I still watch it dear I'm addicted to GHSP, Maaneet & GF and don't think I'll be giving up any of these three. I too get mad, have my fair share of grumbling but can't stay away.........love it too much.........trying my best to keep the positivity alive
vantu12 thumbnail
me still watching.................⭐️

n will watch till the end........⭐️

as long as GC n DD..... ⭐️

as long as GEET.....⭐️
KinshukKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i will always wacth geet no matter wat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its toooo gud to miss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Unable to watch it due to time constraint and hostel rules....But I do manage to keep tabs on da show ....

When I stuck to DMG till the end *Pallo gulps down da lump in her throat*....GEET is toh......🤣
🤣🤣

And yeah lemme take time to thank sites here

"YOUTUBE & DAILYMOTION ZINDABAD!*
🤣
KrishnaKalpana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes I am still watching it... and the only show which I am so much dedicated to.... and I try my best not to miss any episode...

And there are some tracks which sometimes turns unbearable.. like AA 😡..

I can still bare Annie with Dadi or Geet.. but not with AA track... even then I keep my TV alive in mute during their tunes to support the TRP... because I just love Maneet... 😍
wida thumbnail
i havent seen it for almost a monthh cause i didnt had time an dthan i just left it.. but gonna catch up tonightt
ankita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: livelygal

Unable to watch it due to time constraint and hostel rules....But I do manage to keep tabs on da show ....

When I stuck to DMG till the end *Pallo gulps down da lump in her throat*....GEET is toh......🤣
🤣🤣

And yeah lemme take time to thank sites here

"YOUTUBE & DAILYMOTION ZINDABAD!*
🤣

You stuck to DMG till the end😲😲😲. Accept my standing ovation👏👏👏.
I will stick to Geet. Many times I am disappointed with the show and have 100 complaints. But then I come to the forum and see that kind members are generously bashing Geet over 1000 issues. All my frustation vanishes😆. So thanks to Geet Forum,I am not leaving the show anytime soon.