DID Doubles Written Update - 13th January

-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey! 😊

Here's yesterday written update.. Dno if anyone wants it but just in case there is someone that does.. here it is.. Sorry its late.. had an essay to do that was due today and i kinda left it to the last min 😳 I did post a message saying I wouldn't be able to do but it seems as if no one saw it.. Sorry!

Will post today's written update tommorow.. I know I shouldnt be doing this.. but i only got 3 hours sleep yesterday.. my own fault I know 😳

Yesterday.. well the day before 😳 we saw Hardik & Nidhi, Poonambalam & Maulica, Surya & Sneha, Saurabh & Vivek, Karan & Carling and Dillin/Max & Manik gaining their deserved place in the final 12! Today, the remaining 6 will be chosen..

The first ones to perform are Sonali & Vicky (Kolkata) ' Mithun Da tells them they did very well.

Pritesh & Revati (Mumbai) ' Rajiv says that Pritesh is a very good and expressive dancer, he feels that Revati is a little bit weaker. Because this is DID Doubles, he believes it is important that there is a "taal mel" between the two.

Sumit & Debolina (Kolkata) perform on "Cry" By Jay Sean.. 

Amit & Vijay (Delhi) perform on "Kholo Kholo" From Tare Zameen Par.. 

Rahul & Vani (Delhi) perform on "Dil Ibadat".. 

Jiten & Anwar (Kolkata) '  Don't remember the name of the song 😳 Have a feeling its from Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam though? Mithun Da tells them that synchronisation was very good.. but its not right to say anything now. "Jughal Bundi Sahi Hai"

-RESULTS 1-

Sumit & Debolina,Vicky and Sonali are not through.. together.. but Mithun Da tells Sonali he wants her to stay behind, she's not selected yyet.. but he will decide and then talk to her..

Aww Vicky looks extremely upset 😔 he says that this isn't his memories, but his dream, when it breaks, you know how it feels.

Amit & Vijay are not through.. Rahul & Vani are also not through 😔 I feel sorry for him.. thats three years in a row right? Or two?

Jiten & Anwar are also not through, as well as Pritesh and Revati.. He tells Pritesh to stay back too! I wish he would have told Rahul the same.. hes gonna be heartbroken!

Thats NO ONE from the first set! 

Abhinav & Sangeeta (Mumbai) perfrom on "Tujhe Bhula Diya" From Anjaana Anjaani..  Mithun Da says that Sangeeta was "terrific". Geeta says  they changed the mood completely with their act.

Pranalini & Santusht (Mumbai) perform on "Kuch Pal Roshan Hai Roshni". Mithun Da says that the best thing was that they were enjoying every moment. He says this is what dancing is all about.

Vikram & Harpreet (Mumbai) perform on "Bheegi Bheegi"

-RESULTS 2-

He says that both Santusht and Pranalini did very well but he'd like to speak to Pranalini. He tells her to stay back.

Abhinav and Sangeeta.. aww bless themm! LOL They're through! 👏 But you could tell they totally blanked out! Lol Pranalini told them to "go guys" lool I was wondering what they were doing. Aww bless Pranalini too.

Harpreet & Vikram and Sumit & Neha are not through.. Think I missed Sumit and Neha's bit 😳 Mithun Da wants to speak to Vikram.

Prithvi & Vivek (Hyderabad) are excited about performing in front of Mithun Da and seeing him. They perform to "Low" By Flo Rida. Mithun Da tell them "very well done"

Akshanta & Omkar (Mumbai) perform on "Amplifier" By Imran Khan. MANPREET! He sounded sooo cute when he sang it! 😳

Rachit & Kunal (Mumbai) perform on "Nahi Samne" From Taal.

Vijay & Sharmishta (Kolkata) perform on "Chori Put Jaye"? 😳 lol

Anup & Niharika (Jaipur) perform on an instrumental

Swarali & Pratik (Mumbai) perform on a folk song. Mithun Da tells them their expressions were amazing.

-RESULTS 3-

Prithvi & Vivek are in! 👏

Akshanta & Omkar are given another chance and are a stand-by in Mithun Das team! 👏

Vijay & Sharmishta and Swarali & Pratik are not selected.. but.. they are in his team! As stand-bys! 👏 👏

Niharika & Anup and Rachit & Kunal are not selected.. he calls back Niharika and tells her to wait.

Amit & Falon (Mumbai) ' Jai and Vrushalis song! "Hare Rama Yeh Kya Huwa". LOOL Mithin Da is left stunned! He keeps staring even after the performance has finished! He says he's really proud of the Jodiyas the masters have selected

Roza & Rahul (Mumbai)l! FINALLY! Lol.. ever since we were shown precaps of this performance ive been dying to watch it! They perform on "Albela Sajan Ayo Re" Mithun Da tells them every new thing is worth credit.

-RESULTS 4-

He tells both Jodis to come to him and gives them a piece of paper. He tells them to go back on stage and give them to one another. The one who is selected will stay, the one not, will go away. He says its too confusing for him.

He asks for forgiveness saying that they're both the best but today is not a good day. It was too confusing for him... ohh! awww.. they're both in!! Yayyy! 👏 👏

The four contestants that were told to stay behind are then called on stage. He says hes confused about what he should do because he knows they all have talent. They are asked to perform again, he says they are selcteed and he will see the performance on the big stage! 👏 he tells them they are not stand-bys but part of the batereen byareh!

Their partners have too taken it positively.👏

TEAM DIVISION TIME!

Mithun Da tells the masters his job is over and their job now begins.. he tells them to pick a piece of paper outa a hat.. the one who gets number 1 will get to choose first, and so on.. in the second round, the one who is number 2 will become 1 and then the one who is 3 will become 1. He says that the taqdeer ki topi now holds their taqdeer lol

They pick.. Murzi gets number 1, Geeta 2 and Rajiv 3.

The first set come in..

Murzi pics Sneha and Surya.

Geeta pics Abhinav and Sangita

Rajiv gets Ponambalam and Maulica

The second set..

Geeta pics Prithvi and Vivek

Rajiv pics Dillin & Manik

Murzi gets Saurabh & Vivek

The third set..

Rajiv pics Karan and Carling! (Have to admit he got Lucky! both Dillin & Manik and Karan and Carling!)

Murzi pics Amit and Falon

Geeta gets Hardik and Nidhi

The fourth set..

Murzi pics Rahul and Roza

Geeta Pics Cornell and Sonali

Rajiv gets Vikram and Niharika

Stand-By participants are called upon.. Geeta gets a bonus.. she gets Pratik and Swarali and Akshata and Omkar

Murzi gets Vijay and Sharmishta

Rajiv gets Pritesh and Pranalini

Mithun Da asks the masters whether hes done the right thing or wrong. Geeta asks why she got the bonus. Mithun Da replies because he knows she will improve them more, Geeta Maa says even the other two can do that. Mithun Da says that he doesnt want people to come here for a competition but learn something that will stay with them for the rest of their lives!

He tells the jodis that he can say for fact that what they take from here will remain with them forever. 

The masters then go on stage and the other jodiyas enter.. CONFETTI!

Once again sorry its late.. And sorry if its of no use now 😳

Edited by -X-NeeNee-X- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the indepth Update! 👏
pur_deevu thumbnail
On which song did Sonali & Vicky perform??
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Ur welcome Davita! 😃Edited by -X-NeeNee-X- - 13 years ago
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pur_deevu

On which song did Sonali & Vicky perform??

Umm.. I'm not too sure.. That's the reason why I never wrote the name of the song down 😳 lol. But i can try finding out for you 😊 I'll let you know if I am successful in doing so! 😳 lol

I've DEFINITELY heard it before.. but i just cant remember 😳 Its buggin me now! LOL

Okie! Finally got it! Its "The way I are" - Timbaland.. Also try "The way I are - Timbaland Ft Keri Hilson" 😊
Edited by -X-NeeNee-X- - 13 years ago
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the update 😃

shailu25 thumbnail
I LOVED VICKY, I LOVED HIS LOOK, HAIR, STYLE, EVERYTHING.  I THOUGHT HE WAS BETTER THAN SONALI AND GUIDED HER THRU THE PERFORMANCE.  I AM THINKING IT WAS A CHEMISTRY THING AND NOT ABOUT VICKY'S DANCE AND THATS WHY HE WAS NOT SELECTED.  IS ANYONE A FAN OF VICKY???  ANYMORE INFO ON THIS AWESOME DANCER?  😕