Blooper - do they really matter?

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

You will think I am crazy but truly, for PKYEK the blunders that have happened till date didn't bother me much. I know many members in this forum can't stand those bloopers but I hardly seem to notice them.😳  May be I am too engrossed in the story, characters and other things.

But when anybody finds them and discuss them seriously, I still find them funny (didn't I tell you you will find it crazy). Isn't it funny to recgonise that we all make mistakes - at any age or at any position? .

But I do appreciate that the production team is working for 6 days a week to entertain us. e.g. Vivian didn't get to spend time with his mom when we all were enjoying our winter break (atleast I was). 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you! At least someone feels the way I do! "There was no electricity or photo in the 18th century" I mean, ok, with due respects, I really don't care!! People kill their own fun by being so critical. But it's ok. Such things don't matter to us. They may to them😳
shaggyscooby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I did mind at first but the story has got so interesting that I dont think of the bloopers I just seat back and enjoy the show
Ritzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Thank you! At least someone feels the way I do! "There was no electricity or photo in the 18th century" I mean, ok, with due respects, I really don't care!! People kill their own fun by being so critical. But it's ok. Such things don't matter to us. They may to them😳

That's so true, everybody has their own opinions about how they want to watch the show. I found it weird that I hardly noticed them.😳
Ritzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaggyscooby

I did mind at first but the story has got so interesting that I dont think of the bloopers I just seat back and enjoy the show

You are right that the story has it's grip and the characters make you stick to the screen. Frankly, till date, there is hardly any character in the show that makes me feel to take even a few seconds break (Maya was an exception though). But almost everything about the show is so lovable.
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
You are so right!!! bloopers have never made a difference to me!

Even the most perfect videos ever made have some flaws in them, and according to me, PKYEK actually stands out if compared with other shows, for example in one of the episode which had the precap of Piya reading the History of Pandher, the book cover said "Histroy of pandher" but it never bothered me, coz in tonight's episode, it was correct!

So yeah im totally fine with bloopers! :P
Ritzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ragini-

You are so right!!! bloopers have never made a difference to me!

Even the most perfect videos ever made have some flaws in them, and according to me, PKYEK actually stands out if compared with other shows, for example in one of the episode which had the precap of Piya reading the History of Pandher, the book cover said "Histroy of pandher" but it never bothered me, coz in tonight's episode, it was correct!

So yeah im totally fine with bloopers! :P

Good to see that I am not crazy. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. The same thing is true for me. We all make mistakes, don't we? So, if they try to correct it then it is a double bonus.😊
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ritz93

Good to see that I am not crazy. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. The same thing is true for me. We all make mistakes, don't we? So, if they try to correct it then it is a double bonus.😊

No way hon, you are not crazy! i really don't understand , why is there such a hue and cry about bloopers on this forum πŸ˜†  of course, no one's perfect πŸ˜› 
Ritzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ragini-

No way hon, you are not crazy! i really don't understand , why is there such a hue and cry about bloopers on this forum πŸ˜†  of course, no one's perfect πŸ˜› 

Thanks πŸ˜³. As it was mentioned in this post before, everybody has their POV so, let's go by that. πŸ˜Š

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i respect your veiw.. however why cant these writers do their home work well before proceeding with their story?

they cant change things and bring twists in the story just like that , like now Miathli exsistense is 200 years ago and not 300 πŸ˜• how come!

i agree some bloopers we can look over, but some other can not be ignored as they weaken the story and make it a big meaningless chaos where everything and anything can happen! and that is totally lame!
Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago