Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshyam thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks a lot for a wonderful update Theiva!  I really appreciate your patience& tolerence for writing update for todays episode....👏

I was irritated to the core watching that psycho Charus acts today...Madama kitchen kulla vitta odene..she started thinking as TAs wife and then whatever she did after that was 🤬

Kumaran sir there is no need to show us what Charu dreams...podum..idoda nirithikonga...
Let her dream whatever she wants..we dont want to see 😡 ...When she dreamt like TA kissing her hand...we all know it is a dream...and TA will never do that....so there is no need to show such scenes which only irritates us to the core

I really liked the way TA answered to Charu today...if at all Charu has a little bit of vekkam, manam etc etc she should go and hang herself...but namba madamku dhaan adhellam kedaiyaade..

Hope Charu leaves soon from TAs house or is she going to ask him to drop her somewhere when he leaves to hospital? 😡 we will have to wait till next week....

Meanwhile Happy Pongal to everyone..!
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Tat Charu dream scene is of Dir Kumaran's plan to make the viewers go mad with anger 😡 for few minutes...😆

So the director's plan is established fully... and all the viewers will be in their peak of anger today seeing that scene and will become like buusssss suddenly after it was her day dreaming.... 🤣
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

For 2 sec bayanthutheen nijamo endru!!!!

But in Charu's dream TA's expressions was really good but Charu illamal Thuls endra unnum nalla irunthirukum!!!Edited by Kowsi - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kowsi

For 2 sec bayanthutheen nijamo endru!!!!

But in Charu's dream TA's expressions was really good but Charu illamal Thuls endra unnum nalla irunthirukum!!!

naam ellorum ippadi bayapada vendum enru thaan director-oda plan.. so adhu nadanthadu..😆

Yes Tamil's expression was so romantic when he kissed Charu in tat day dream sequence.. but he should have done tat to Thulasi... tat would have been nice..😉😆😆

Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Theiva for today's update!😊

First part & Last 2 min of Part 3 are good!
Its very good that other 2 friends of TA got an idea about Anand's anger towards him & what Anand thinking about TA. They will let TA know for sure on right time if anything happen in future. Anand's parts are moving bit faster so this team is planning to link his contribution through rowdy family to T/TA is not too far.

Mr.K is it that necessary to show that kissing scene twice??!  For some reason i don't want this psycho to burst out her anger & show her real intention while TA is alone, this psycho is capable to make herself faint & create a scene to her MIL/even to her family later saying TA acted bad & stuff  so she can marry him. i don't know why i am thinking like this but i am 50/50 sure story is going in that way so TA will look bad in front of Charu's family & rest, she and her MIL might plan something using this and force TA to marry Charu at hall & its Thulasi's turn to save him from Charu.

So Monday we will get an answer on if psycho is going to show her real intention or no. The way she stood is making everyone think like that, but but but if nothing like that happened i wonder how TA is going to go to hospital after eating? psycho didn't bring her car so is this director is planning to show TA/Charu bike scene plus another stupid dream scene in next promo? LOL unless this psycho does something so he wont go to hospital.

I think they will show good episodes from Feb midweek to march/April because Sun Awards voting starts around that time. so i think Wedding hall scenes will be moved after Feb midweek.

HAPPY PONGAL TO EVERYONE!!
Edited by Ruby-86 - 13 years ago
Dheshaana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I knew it was only chaaru's stupid dream. She was soo angry when Tamil was saying that he loved Thulasi no matter if she can't cook or anything because she doesn't cook food, she puts her love and care into it. 👏 Avalukku paavam nalla serapothu if she carries on intefering in their lives. How can Anand hate Tamil. Tamil started loving Thulasi after finding out that Anand's kadhal was only one-sided. Now Anand has his bujjima he doesn't have a reason to be angry with Tamil. Thulasi never liked him in the first place. Tamil should be angry at Anand for Anand lying about Thulasi loving him back.

I HATE THAT IDIOT CHAARU!!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Dheshaana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
WISHING EVERYONE PART OF INDIAFORUMS AnD THENDRAL INCLUDED A HAPPY THAI PONGAL!!!!!!

PONGALO PONGAL!!!!!! 😃
parames thumbnail
Dear frens

Happy Ponggal to all of u..

Im glad that im one of the member  on this group, Thank you very much for your updates.

sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Theiva for the superb update! 😃

Omg, all this while I thought Anand had changed but today's epi proved that he's still the same old evil Anand. In fact, getting a gorgeous girl like Shyamala would have made his ego fly to the sky! He has to be taught a lesson, which is coming soon, thru the Ganja party. Have fun Anand, you'll soon realise the deep shit you've gotten yourself into! 😆😡

I totally loveddd the nose cut for Charu, keep it up TA, you answered all that she was having in her mind, even b4 she asked you. You deserve it Charu! 😡😡 Seeing the nose cut, I dun think Charu will be able to accomplish anything, dun bother wasting your time there, its only gonna give u more vaitherichals! but nevertheless, Stupid TA and T, is this how you'll let a outsider enter your house and control you?? 😡😡😡
Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dheshaana

I knew it was only chaaru's stupid dream. She was soo angry when Tamil was saying that he loved Thulasi no matter if she can't cook or anything because she doesn't cook food, she puts her love and care into it. 👏 Avalukku paavam nalla serapothu if she carries on intefering in their lives. How can Anand hate Tamil. Tamil started loving Thulasi after finding out that Anand's kadhal was only one-sided. Now Anand has his bujjima he doesn't have a reason to be angry with Tamil. Thulasi never liked him in the first place. Tamil should be angry at Anand for Anand lying about Thulasi loving him back.

I HATE THAT IDIOT CHAARU!!!!! 😡

Yes sana.. i hate tat Anand to the core..😡 how selfish and irritating creature he is...😡😡😡

Tamil dint get angry on tat idiot Bujjipa for Anand lying about Thulasi loving him back....  if he would have told some harsh words on him regarding his lie then he would have shut his mouth now..😡

Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago