DOTW: Open Forum Discussion! Valentines Day ideas

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Heyyya folks!!

K so this week we are gonna open up a Discussion of the Week however it will not be on the current storyline in BHPH because theres really nothing to talk about im sure we all agree  the story stinks right now.. but instead I along with Nadii we hoping we can maybe have a open forum discussion on Valentines Dayyy... we have a few ideas/contests in mind and we are gonna shoot them at youu and we wannt to know what you guys think of them all! If you have any other ideas for contests heres your chance to let us know! πŸ˜ƒ 

Alright so Nadii and I are coming up with a few things..the reason we are asking you all about the contest ahead of time is so we know if there WILL or WILL not be participation when we put them up! 😳 I will list the idea we thought of and you can give up feedback on it...as well as any other ideas you may have...

Our Idea is we will have a valentines day extravaganza! It will be called:

SaVantine's Day

It will host 3-4 maybe 5 seperate contests

One will be siggy contest
Second VM contest
Third continuation of SaVan rules contest (members have to continue SaVan rules and whoever come sup with the most romantic/cute rules wins)
Fourth called Writers Wanted (members come up with an awesome storyline for BHPH they want to see, most creative, unique, interesting storyine wins)

Thats our plan ... we will NOT be giving out details yet because we dont wanna get the entire thing going already.. we just need thoughts ..

Actually what I was hoping was, if we get a LEGIT number of people interested in Valentines Day here at the forum, we willl go through with our plann.. if not then we will do one simple contest...😳

Let us know whats brewing! Look for updates by mee on this post...πŸ˜‰

-BHPH Dev Team-

(IF YOU are interested in the extravaganza idea..PLEASEEEEEEEE press the like Button for this post πŸ˜‰)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
WOW!!!!

definitely a fantastic /savanastic idea πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Kudos to DT - you are the most wonderful DT Of IFπŸ‘πŸΌ

I am in and please let me know how can i contribute πŸ˜‰
ChocolateChick thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm in! What can I do 😳
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
I am surely in! Let us know what's brewing in your minds and we'll surely like you to go ahead with this idea.. (at least I do)πŸ˜†

You guys are awesome!!!!!
desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Never forgot to include me.....
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
shoot ur orders am here to excecute them..
 u guys  r gr8t in coming up with this wonderful ideaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ps; my forte is writing and am not good in making siggies or vms
Edited by maris08 - 13 years ago
kchitra77 thumbnail
ok guys..iam not much of a siggy or VM maker.....i will try my best to contribute in other areas...plz include me as well

Beautifull Idea.πŸ˜ƒ and count me in too. i will love to conrtibute 😳 .

i would like to see siggy conetest for sure πŸ˜ƒ its best of valentines Day.. and also VM contest.
Mr.Zk thumbnail
Its Great Idea . Doing Great DTs...Let Me know How Can I contribute to it..As I am not good at Siggies and VMs..IF any other Areas  Like Shayeris ..Thanx All