Pratigya - LUD pg 143

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Morning

Sax house

All are having breakfast..

Nnji as usual spinning Nightmare scenario....Adrsh n Sax assuring Nnji..says SI has warned them..

DDI: cant say abt S..he will do nythng

Adrsh : dont worry, we will not be sitting idly..we will hire a lawyer the best one 2 fight Rshi case..

Adrsh :I'll go today itself and hire a lawyer

NNji: have u ny idea wht u r tlking abt?u knw the financial situ...how can u saytht ??

SAx: no,Adrsh..u have already tkn sufficient leave...U go to office..I'll take care of it..

Adrsh goes inside the Room..KML follows him and watches him for a while..

KML: I have got an idea..U want ur sis to be safe na..then hit me,beat me, slap me , hit me with rod,Stick and ur cane ..in ths way u can rid of ur hate towards me too...and I'll go n tell my father that since u tortured Rshi n P..Adrsh hit me too..

any way thts y married me na..so that u can take it out exactly the way ur sisters are treated ..

Adrsh refuses to do tht and says there is diff betn them and us..will never hit u..TC ..I'mleaving

IN TN House

Ksr  cutting vegetables..

P walks in and tries to caution Ksr..She says S seemed serious when he made the threat...he considers u the block and he will remove u cos he wants Rshi at ny cost

Ksr says , he always says tht, I am still alive na...dont worry ..He will not do anythng..P again cautions her..Ksr smilinglr refuses to pay heed and says ..he is mu hubby, I m thnkfu that this pl have allowed me 2 stay here..P..I really want to hlp u..but I feel helpless...

P: wht is hppnng 2 u is injustice..y aren't u fighting

Ksr..this is hubby -wife matter..one should not bring outside  factors like court ,law,police in them
Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Psiya comes ..and tells Ksr 2 cook for 4 more cos laborer's have come..

outside

K is asking the laborer's..who gave theem the permission to dig

SS: I..told them ..thnking tht ppl are facing probs with one washroom [I thnk..could not catch it]..understd

K:Understd..

SS:wht

K: tht u have begun to care for F*Ly

SS:hmmmm

Amma  comes after K goes [she was eavesdropping]

She says wht was the need for this

SS: foolish woman, this for DIL final long sleep

Amma gets happy

Break

Rshi confronts S

hussainramso thumbnail
Suffocating atmosphere for Adarsh and Komal.
-Sheena- thumbnail
Ofc there is a difference between you and them Adarsh, theres is not hidden abuse whereas yours is.............😡
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ok Forum Friendswa

Kesar is as good as dead.  Prats you wait this long to caution and help Kesar. Of course, charity begins at maike.
hussainramso thumbnail
even more disrespectful than imagined......... washroom over grave😭
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
There you go, dimwit Twit gets things even messier. She probably said something utterly dumb da dumb dumb and that's going to rile the horny Takur to go to any lengths to kill Kesar now.

Hasn't twit done enough damage already?😡
tanthya thumbnail
Kithchen

SS wlks in..and stnds watching a busy and unaware Ksr

She turns ..

KSR: bauji, how long u r stnding here..if u  needed somethng..u could have called me..

SS: No, dear..I do not want anythng..and dont be so scared..I want 2 tlk somethng imp..come

SS walks out..KSR follows

In the BR

Rshi is sittingon the bed lost in her own world, S wlks in..sees her .,,smirks..closes and bolts the door..

Rshi wakes up from her reverie..looks at S:U ..wht r u doing here ,get out ..

S: U r in my room as my wife..u have no right to order me out..

He begins to walk in in cornering Rshi..

Lifts his hands to caress her cheeks..Rshi wards his hands off and says dont touch me..

S:Y ..here [takes a finger and touches her on shoulder] I have touched..There is no specific area..is there..I can touch anywhere..y touch ..I can even kiss u..in fact I can have my pleasure right now and ur SI will not be able to undo it ..and I would be willing to pay the price..

Rshi  shoves him ..S is propelled back

Break

Confrontation scene again
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Humri to sari phook nikal gayi, Kesar ki dialogues padhke....

bakri gayi balli bannke......
Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

Ofc there is a difference between you and them Adarsh, theres is not hidden abuse whereas yours is.............😡

In Adarsh mind Komal is lucky to have him as a husband.....pfff...... If anyone has to file for divorce it should be Komal .....
Edited by Aeryn - 13 years ago