Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I agree that GC needs that time off not just to allow himself a much deserved break, but also give himself the time and space for a marriage well deseved.

As my time with hindi serials started with Geet, I have no clue about Debs, but GC and DD very assuredly deserve breaks for rejuvenation - body, mind and soul.  These two actors complement each other so well.  With brief periods of 'time-out', they would have clarity of each other's strengths, and hence work good as a team.

So weaving new storylines to keep the momentum of the serial going, even with diversely talented actors is welcome.

CVs keep up the good work and remember your fans deserve no less by way of delivery of good episodes. 

Cheers. 
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
MAAN Jail Ja raha hai Ismen GC ki real Shaadi ka koi matlab nahi dikhta...
GC ke personal life se hamen door rahna chahiye.....😔

Cvs..ko chahiye Story men turne kuch soch samajh ke den..
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovetheserial

I agree that GC needs that time off not just to allow himself a much deserved break, but also give himself the time and space for a marriage well deseved.

As my time with hindi serials started with Geet, I have no clue about Debs, but GC and DD very assuredly deserve breaks for rejuvenation - body, mind and soul.  These two actors complement each other so well.  With brief periods of 'time-out', they would have clarity of each other's strengths, and hence work good as a team.

So weaving new storylines to keep the momentum of the serial going, even with diversely talented actors is welcome.

CVs keep up the good work and remember your fans deserve no less by way of delivery of good episodes. 

Cheers. 

wow I like wat u said...
If Guru is indeed getting married........then as Star_777 said Guru's chicldhood story can be told. that'll be interesting!
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
firstly i don't think GHSP fans are reacting to GC's going on vacation actually .....reaction or overreaction is over the 'illogical' factor being brought too much into ongoing episodes ..

second...as far as the jail yatra is concerned...love it/hate it Maan has been drawn as a larger to life figure & we (max of us) have accepted him that way & expect it to remain so & this jail track 'if' it comes is actually not living upto it as it kind of dampens our spirit that 'truth shines & is stronger always'.

as far as his 'real' life is concerned, he is a humble & down to earth person so i wish him only the best in life.
Edited by nanditasingh - 13 years ago