DSDV Written Update 14th January

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

thanks for bearing with me each time guys
I know u must be tired of my excuses but I seriously will try to post the update on time
The summary update is in the post below ,thanks so much Shobs !

cheers !
Hina

Edited by hinz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Here is a short summary.........

The precap as expected was a damp squib again..............the police had come for the wrong person...............Krushna escapes. 🀒

Kalyani tells Nandini that she is quite different nowadays..........and Nandini tells her she is trying to forget her past and build a new life just as her saas advised.....πŸ˜•

In Karmarkar house, Ayi goes ballistic over Nandini and is angry with Pallavi...........she raises her hand to hit her and Nandini arrives and stops her........πŸ‘

Nandini confronts her Bhau saheb and asks him if it had been Sumati in her place and the culprit someone else, would he have kept quiet............she accuses him of keeping quiet only because it was his brother Krushna...........Govind is broken.........he admits to his fault........

Nandini tells them that she is going to tell everything to Prem now.........she cannot live the lie anymore...........she leaves.........πŸ‘

Precap:  Nandini enters the house..........no one is there..........suddenly the lights go off.........she goes up to her room.......sees a shadow behind the curtains and asks if it is Prem........and it is Krushna..........😲

Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hinz: No worries, take your time. 😊
And thanks ssroomani for summary. 😊
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@shobs - thanks for the summary

is the precap a squib again?

sorry missed ur msg on FB, whats up?
aaabbb thumbnail
Thanks Shobs for the quick update

How many times we have heard she saying she is gonna tell it all to Prem, sorry to say it comes more as dhamki nowπŸ˜•

I am not sure how she told to Dr K, she is doing as she asked her to, I mean reading it, it seems rude wayπŸ˜•, 

I agree with Tanu what she wrote, she is bahaving very wierd and her and other characters are not the way they have been portrayed.

She was never strong, always crying don't blame her looking at her scenario(leaving with sis and her inlaws, forget about past). But if she was from begining, why she allowed anyone to left her studies. So don't understand sudden strengthness in her, she never built any trust or love any inlaws to epict that.

I really hope they bring the story back on track, it was story between Dr k and nandini. i am sure with current track even Neena Gupta is mad, her character has gone from bad to worstπŸ˜”
Edited by aaabbb - 13 years ago
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for d summary Shobha..d precap as expected was misleading....Govind breaking down scene was excellently done...Ayub did it effortlessly well... Like Nandini's determination to tell d truth..its high time now...d precap luks scary....
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Is Nandini going to wait for a second attack before she tells Prem or Kalyani?

Are Prem and Kalyani going to find out the truth from an another source and hate Nandini for not telling them?

With Nandini's stupidity, one of the above will happen for sure
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Its OK Hina, take your time... and pls, meet me at Ratlam...

Thanks Shobs for the brief update.

So Kkrushna wasn't arrested haan? I dont want to say "I told you so"  but I did say that yesterday...πŸ˜›

And tomorrow, if Prem finds Kkrushna in his bedroom with his wife, and he pretends everything is OK, I'm gonna furiously chase Prem, grab his collar and... and then gently tap his cheeks!! Aaaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhh!!!πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†
Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its ok hina. Thanx 4 summary shoba
meenanarsai thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssroomani

Here is a short summary.........

The precap as expected was a damp squib again..............the police had come for the wrong person...............Krushna escapes. 🀒

Kalyani tells Nandini that she is quite different nowadays..........and Nandini tells her she is trying to forget her past and build a new life just as her saas advised.....πŸ˜•

In Karmarkar house, Ayi goes ballistic over Nandini and is angry with Pallavi...........she raises her hand to hit her and Nandini arrives and stops her........πŸ‘

Nandini confronts her Bhau saheb and asks him if it had been Sumati in her place and the culprit someone else, would he have kept quiet............she accuses him of keeping quiet only because it was his brother Krushna...........Govind is broken.........he admits to his fault........

Nandini tells them that she is going to tell everything to Prem now.........she cannot live the lie anymore...........she leaves.........πŸ‘

Precap:  Nandini enters the house..........no one is there..........suddenly the lights go off.........she goes up to her room.......sees a shadow behind the curtains and asks if it is Prem........and it is Krushna..........😲