Any Idea when does the repeats come?
Is it at Night 10.30 or something

And Yes ... pls give me the Link too .... I like Anas too😳
Edited by -Preeti- - 13 years ago
Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Deblina_ArTi

Oh..yes.ppl-there was a Rati n Anas P7 news segment...

Di looked ravishing n gorgeous as always..she was wearing a grey-blue t-shirt n blue denims n open hair with her glasses on..my..my...the true beauty..!!it was mainly a Anas segment i guess as he was highlighted more with the reporter talking non-stop n he showing Rati n the reporter how to..Rati was holding the thaga thingy(what is dat called?)..n kept moving this way n that...n in the end -they sat with the reporter in between n wished the viewers happy makar sankranti..😃
The reporter asked her whether she learnt anyhting about kite-flying or not n she was like -yaa-i did n age se i m thinking of leaving acting as profession n flying kites only..🤣
and yaa-they have been friends since a long time...good frnds..n didn't Rati say she has been catching up with old friends..i guess this is one of it!!

n needless to say-my Di looked  awesome!!😃uf..now i don't want her to lose more weight.😳.she is great the way she is now...

mujhe 2 saal purani  Makar sankranti yaad aa gayi..with Jun,Abhi n Jas..n Rati...

Thanks Debs .... We all know Rati and Anas r good freinds ....and she is catching up with all good friends ... seems nice segmeent ....Link milega kya ?

Di looked ravishing n gorgeous as always..she was wearing a grey-blue t-shirt n blue denims n open hair with her glasses on..my..my...the true beauty..!!it was mainly a Anas segment i guess as he was highlighted more with the reporter talking non-stop n he showing Rati n the reporter how to..Rati was holding the thaga thingy(what is dat called?)..n kept moving this way n that...n in the end -they sat with the reporter in between n wished the viewers happy makar sankranti..😃
The reporter asked her whether she learnt anyhting about kite-flying or not n she was like -yaa-i did n age se i m thinking of leaving acting as profession n flying kites only..🤣
and yaa-they have been friends since a long time...good frnds..n didn't Rati say she has been catching up with old friends..i guess this is one of it!!

n needless to say-my Di looked  awesome!!😃uf..now i don't want her to lose more weight.😳.she is great the way she is now...

mujhe 2 saal purani  Makar sankranti yaad aa gayi..with Jun,Abhi n Jas..n Rati...

thankz debz for the update🤗
happy to see her happy & back in shape......muaahhhhhhhhhh<3
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awwwwwwwwwwww thnx for d update deblina.......

its seemz a really really cute segment!😳

wanna watch it.....anybody knwz abt d repeats or link???😕
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ridhi.

plz find the link very soon😍wanna see them😳

ya i m  trying ....
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Di looked ravishing n gorgeous as always..she was wearing a grey-blue t-shirt n blue denims n open hair with her glasses on..my..my...the true beauty..!!it was mainly a Anas segment i guess as he was highlighted more with the reporter talking non-stop n he showing Rati n the reporter how to. fly kites.Rati was holding the thaga thingy(what is dat called?)..n kept moving this way n that...n in the end -they sat with the reporter in between n wished the viewers happy makar sankranti..😃

thanx alot deblinaEmbarrassed
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thanks debz for the update...........🤗
but i am surprised......😆.......waiting for the link........

AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@tm......thnx for d update.........😳
do post d link soon😊
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ritu-i don't think link milega..lemme try though..p7 is hard to find naa!!!😳
@komzie-surprised mat ho-dat was rumor only i guess...
Edited by Deblina_ArTi - 13 years ago