Posted: 13 years ago
His down to earth attitude attracts..!
ankit_nyc thumbnail
😛 Count me out............I never did see much talent in his "work"........😛
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Some teeny weeny thorns try to stick to the popular names for attention - discard such ones, fahmida... 😉

Terence is the best, no thorns can take his throne away!!!
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: akanna

Some teeny weeny thorns try to stick to the popular names for attention - discard such ones, fahmida... 😉

Terence is the best, no thorns can take his throne away!!!

😛 Just like some people who can't become famous themselves through their own talents and so in their thirst to be famous latch on to celebrities like leeches. They start boasting about how close they are to their celebrity when in real life they haven't even met them once. They start sounding like delusional fools. They become like cult members.   😛
Noor_Ul_Ain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Add me name too...I ADORE TL sir...he is the BEST!!!
Noor_Ul_Ain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😛 Just like some people who can't become famous themselves through their own talents and so in their thirst to be famous latch on to celebrities like leeches. They start boasting about how close they are to their celebrity when in real life they haven't even met them once. They start sounding like delusional fools. They become like cult members.   😛

And here comes Ankit Bhayya Again!!

TL sir ke baghair tu issey neend bhi nahi aati!!
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Since you quoted my post, I assume you are referring to me. Tell me, where did I ever boast as you have said above?? I have never mentioned any names on IF claiming I know or I am close to!! So where did you find this new info from - came as a scream message from nowhere to ya through your window when you opened it to scream?? Show a post of mine where I made claims about being close to any celebrity!! I have never said any names or claims of being close to any names here on IF!! So dont be delusional and think you can get away by foul mouthing anyone!!! Why develop so much of a complex and make up stories?? At least I dont go and post in forums of the shows that I dont watch or pretend I dont watch a show and still try to post in its forum!!! ☯️ 🤔
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

😛 Count me out............I never did see much talent in his "work"........😛

Hey Ankit, I guess you have a reading problem. Let me help you out: This is the Terence Lewis Appreciation Thread. 
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
edited 😲 Edited by tulipbaby53 - 13 years ago