SHANAKFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ KHIRUCHINA check dis..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rxFiHhWUgE
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Zenn: I saw them...she was eager like the other date. 
_Neetu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks shanakfan for d link..love u yaar !πŸ€—a lot !!!
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Khanak was eager and Shantanu still trying to figure out by continuously staring!

It might be on Monday.I want to see Shantanu's full reaction today and also ShaNak's first scene.
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@rooj

yes eager to express her love. you know when khanak saw sunny, she was more expressive towards shaan like on the dinner date and now that shaan has seen sunny, he's acting exactly the same way. showering her with love. i love this aspect of their relationship. like both are afraid of losing the other and in the process are coming closer. so beautiful yaar!

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zennnn

@rooj

yes eager to express her love. you know when khanak saw sunny, she was more expressive towards shaan like on the dinner date and now that shaan has seen sunny, he's acting exactly the same way. showering her with love. i love this aspect of their relationship. like both are afraid of losing the other and in the process are coming closer. so beautiful yaar!

Zenn:

actually Shaan was more expressive towards Khanak than Khanak herself. I mean before sunny, he still had everything planned. He even had the date planned for Khanak before he saw him. however Khanak wasn't that expressive, maybe SR but that was a different story (OMG im still thinkn bout it). neways I am loving this too. Both have become very very conscious and they don't want to loose each other. I have a feeling that they will have a general about it but will not talk about Suraj here. but i cud be wrong...but the feelings they are having are rightly justified like Yashu said all people in love are afraid of losing their loved ones (loved it how KT sarcastically said no they don't. lol). I really am looking forward to this scene. we will get to see so many emotions here!
Silpa_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank u sooooooooo much for sharing....😊... They soo cute...
... Karan sings really well... Loved to hear him singing...
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@rooj

i don't mean that shaan was showering her with love with the date. i know it was preplanned. i mean the way he was niharoofying on herπŸ˜† the way they are both holding on to each other like they never wanna let go. that's what i am saying.

-Deepali- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rooj-i

Zenn:

actually Shaan was more expressive towards Khanak than Khanak herself. I mean before sunny, he still had everything planned. He even had the date planned for Khanak before he saw him. however Khanak wasn't that expressive, maybe SR but that was a different story (OMG im still thinkn bout it). neways I am loving this too. Both have become very very conscious and they don't want to loose each other. I have a feeling that they will have a general about it but will not talk about Suraj here. but i cud be wrong...but the feelings they are having are rightly justified like Yashu said all people in love are afraid of losing their loved ones (loved it how KT sarcastically said no they don't. lol). I really am looking forward to this scene. we will get to see so many emotions here!

100 % Agree with rooj.. Both have become very very conscious and they don't want to loose each other. they will not talk about Suraj /sunny here.shaan was more expressive towards Khanak than Khanak herself. i think we seen this episode today or yester day.
-Deepali- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rooj-i

@ Zenn: I saw them...she was eager like the other date. 

@rooj..not much she was  very very much eager like the other date🀣🀣
"kaise bataye kyo tujko chahe yara bata na payee" Hope they will be ready for another SR.🀣Edited by Deepali88 - 13 years ago