Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

I hope, too.

Btw is it not cheap to get intimate after the P track, i mean , i would not want to .

May b it's a dream sequence of R ? Probably, R'll drink a lot n visualize getting close 2 G .
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Do u think they r going 2 consummate at the cross-over Epi ? Besides, i've noticed how eager n excited u r Mel 2 see Binny with Sushant...😉

I dont think that the consummation will come so soon.... for the moment I WANT R TO SUFFER!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

She hsould not forgive him, cause he has this Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde mentality!!! In one moment he promises evyrthing and in the next  he doesnt do what he has promised. She should let him wait for weeks or just ignore him.

G can keep herself cold even after getting close. I've read in books of psycology that u shouldn't bring tensions of a marital life n quarrels between marital closeness, because it wrecks conjugal life. It's improper n unethical 2 stay away from your partner for too long n just because u have some problems.......however grave the problem may b there r several other mature ways 2 cold shoulder one 2 show I've not forgiven u yet.
Darine1980 thumbnail

Hey, that's true, A'll treat G's mom in Mumbay n some thing'll start 2 brew between them.....I think in the heart broken shocked state of mind A'll b , n  the angel of a girl G is, she'll certainly try 2 comfort him at the best of her capabilities n have we all noticed how concerned she's always about A's feelings.

You've got your love triangle MAC!! I like Abhay... I want something like that to happen!
Darine1980 thumbnail

Btw is it not cheap to get intimate after the P track, i mean , i would not want to .
May b it's a dream sequence of R ? Probably, R'll drink a lot n visualize getting close 2 G .

OMG Mac I was thinking exactly the same.... He's better not drink if he wants her wife to come back!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
@ Dar, n I want Champu 2 come back as well....it'll instantly throw R in 2 a pool of insecurity n jeaously ,cause C once put that ring in G's finger n he'd have been G's hubby today , hadn't R turned up that day on the wedding spot.... C knows G from childhood.....not 2 forget that G once threw R out of the house, actually twice , once again her nani n G standing silently with out  resisting the kicking away of R. 
Darine1980 thumbnail

G can keep herself cold even after getting close. I've read in books of psycology that u shouldn't bring tensions of a marital life n quarrels between marital closeness, because it wrecks conjugal life. It's improper n unethical 2 stay away from your partner for too long n just because u have some problems.......however grave the problem may b there r several other mature ways 2 cold shoulder one 2 show I've not forgiven u yet.

Nice analysis... actually something like a cold war should happen between them to spicy their relationship and make it more intense and passionnate!
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@ BEe, what degrees r u aiming for ? Any way, R n G r like the two opposite poles of a magnet ,they always bound 2 attract each other irrevocably n irresistibly.....Have u noticed that R finds it hard even when angry or upset 2 keep his fingers off G ? Suggestive of the innerlying strong current of fatal attraction. I'm just waiting for this attraction 2 surface once his sleeping feelings for G wakes up n looks around in hunger just like we feel hungry after waking up from a deep long  sleep.

Beth im luving readin ur comments they are refreshing and different n i love ur hold of the english language u express ur thaughts and emotions in a very expressive way, better than some of the people i know, its comendable!!!👏
Im training to be a midwife and and doing Bs Midwifery degree which is a 3 year degree, and what r u studying?
n u r right R cant stay away from G, woh jitna door jata hai utni hi jaldi pehle se bhi zyada uske paas a jata hai, jaise pani ki pund, jahan bhi jaati hai, kitni bi sumander se door ponchti hai, kabhi na kabhi baarish ban ke waapis sumdar mein hi girti hai...

because the belong together!
Edited by Bee3nazz - 13 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darine1980

May b it's a dream sequence of R ? Probably, R'll drink a lot n visualize getting close 2 G .[/QUOTE]

OMG Mac I was thinking exactly the same.... He's better not drink if he wants her wife to come back!
[/QUOTE] I want R 2 drink tooooons of wine while burning in the pain G gave her by refusing 2 come back 2 his life n in the memories of the moments spent with G, I want him 2 burn like incense n lost himself in misery n as he said himself, in such conditions, he can see no solution but wine.