Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: deeps07

really...i dont understand...WHU do they take the matter in their own hands...why dont they let some professional handle it like normal people do..😡...aah...ofcourse...the mahan BT heroine..

deeps how dare you saying this against a BT heroine 🤣 they are well qualified professionals in all fields🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Ouch
Daffodilee thumbnail
what if robby makes entry today and he saves my anurag before rt stuff happen .bcoz robby is the one who overhear always(while doing robby-mauli track) so it will be nice if robby comes into action to save my onu
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
But roby is also the one who cursed Onu and Tani so ... 🥱
Daffodilee thumbnail
ofcourse i dont want him to save taani but if he saves his brother automatically anurag can save taani na .if he knows about ananya's matter then he will help his dada (i think i am expecting too much from bt 🤣 what to do this vg gave my sweet prem-preet ,i want same robby-anurag here too)
Soaps1 thumbnail
Sometimes i feel EDT and rest of the forum are at two different forums 😆

Has anyone seen or heard from Meg?
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
Daffodilee thumbnail
🤣i too feal like that no i didnt .plz go and give bolly7 good answer i am tired she is so adamant in saying my taani and apk are not good
Soaps1 thumbnail
annu just go and reply Tani is good or not she still gets Onu 🤣 so 😛 to the rest 🤣🤣
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
is this something new...1st HC & now apk...next is HC again🥱 constructive criticism ka zamana hi nahin raha...
Soaps1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

is this something new...1st HC & now apk...next is HC again🥱 constructive criticism ka zamana hi nahin raha...

Jab actors don't give a chance for constructive criticism tou phir aisa hi hota hey ðŸ˜† I mean HC ki acting pey aap kia constructive criticism kar saktey ho? And apk may still be young and learning but she is doing a good job as tani ... so jab constructive criticism ki gunjaish nahi bachti tou people do this ðŸ¥±

Daffodilee thumbnail
🤣but that girl is adament she is giving counter attack to every word used by the person whoever replies. i think edt is the only place we get positive commands but in our forum somany topics regarding that monster or bashing harshu or apk oh god when they will calm down