of course rudra respects gauri....
shopaholic83 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
R is definitely playing along.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry Jo, R is not as u think ..... he is good ....... but being played by everyone from his mother to P and G
Edited by JustJ - 13 years ago
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guys I thk he knows The truth behind Pihu's hysterical behaviour......he may want to protect Gauri from mental Pihu........hav u guys seen Latest promo.....thers some gunshot.........dont ko who victim will be
layna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

Sorry Jo, R is not as u think ..... he is good ....... but being played with everyone from his mother to P and G

spot on, he is good but can be very easily influenced
TitansFan thumbnail
lol, yes.. at times i hate G as her actions r never justified but i never ever hate or doubt R.......
Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

lol, yes.. at times i hate G as her actions r never justified but i never ever hate or doubt R.......

SO very true. I just want him to grow and use his own mind to judge situations and take decisions and not depend even on Gauri.
layna thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

Guys I thk he knows The truth behind Pihu's hysterical behaviour......he may want to protect Gauri from mental Pihu........hav u guys seen Latest promo.....thers some gunshot.........dont ko who victim will be

maybe, but throwing her out of the house will affect her too since she will be thinking what Pihu is doing while she is outside. i think there is no way Gauri can't be affected by Pihu's crazyness.but she is strong and has fighting spirit, so i trust her.
about Rudra, though i hate him tonight i want to trust him on this. let's see😕

TitansFan thumbnail
its not easy to start analyzing things on his own  , and yes i dont want him to bending down near G .......... or anyone
layna thumbnail

its not easy to start analyzing things on his own  , and yes i dont want him to bending down near G .......... or anyone

for that he has to gain some self confidence. this track shows us that he doesn't trust himself. that's why he didn't really protest against the accusation, he was more like if Pihu says i did it, that probably means so. and i think thanks to Gauri he will more and more confident.
Edited by layna - 13 years ago