Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
i really like kabir.........ho is shooooooo shweeeeeettttttttt!!!!!!
he is a fun loving guy nd a natural actor+person..........i jst think dat he shud realise dat piya is abhay's nd shud find a gal who is only his nd love him nd only him........

Candy007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chakku

i really like kabir.........ho is shooooooo shweeeeeettttttttt!!!!!!
he is a fun loving guy nd a natural actor+person..........i jst think dat he shud realise dat piya is abhay's nd shud find a gal who is only his nd love him nd only him........

❀️Ya even I think tht he should nt hurt himself more coz Cnt see him sad..😭
Hes really too cuteeeeeeeeeee❀️
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Candy007

Which friend??
and wat footage??
if ur talking bout Angad den thts also fun bt ya PKYEK shud show more of Kabir too😊

angad ki jaga kabir ko dikhana chaiye
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I LOVE Kabir! Just adore this guy to the core 😍❀️
I just want him to get over Piya. I want to see him with a new girl who appreciates him πŸ‘πŸΌ
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love love love love Kabir! πŸ˜ƒ He is/was/will remain my favourite male character in the show! I completely adore him! πŸ˜ƒ All I want is a new girl for him!!! πŸ˜³ Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i love Kabir and i dont want him be side lined,  however i don't want him to come between Piya and Abhay..thats why i wished him being paired with Misha! and their story be like Jaane tu ya jaane na
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I've been a fan of Kabir since the very start of the show. He's an awesome guy, but the worst friend. He's way too immature and only thinks about himself, he cannot trust anyone so easily, thats what i hate most about him, infact Ekta is on the verge of ruining his once so good character to a really bad one now. Im disappointed in Kabir
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Yamz: I'm totally with you on that one. I can still understand his reaction for the Danish thing but I absolutely hate how he's been butchered after that! According to his original character, he would've surely let Pia go and not forced her to get back together with him. And he was definitely not the judgmental kinds. I don't know what happened! Why did they change that cute, cuddly, a teddy-bear-good-enough-to-hug guy? And more importantly, why did they sideline him?? I'm really disappointed in the way his character shaped up ever since the Danish fiasco. It's so not him! the Cvs ruined him totally! Anyhow, all's not lost. They can still get him back if they want😊
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Neethi, thanks for agreeing with me. Yes, the makers can still bring back the same Kabir as he was once upon a time. A sweet, jolly, chilled-out and a jovial person and friend, i miss the old Kabir. There's still time, they can easily show us Kabir helping out Piya in her bad times and good times too, but i kind of dont expect that from Ekta since shes now focussing on AbhiYa and MiYa track.
.PINK. thumbnail
ummmm I used to like him before
but now his character seemzzz ruined